Nearest romantic getaways today at night, places near me, local wedding venues, best small beach town, restaurants, outside, things to do with kids near me, staycation, beaches, resorts near me, how do I plan: NC beaches, Ft Lauderdale, Day trips from NYC, From Chicago, PA, CT, CA, Hilton Head, Castles in Texas, GA beaches, Nearest romantic getaways today at night, places near me, local wedding venues, best small beach town, restaurants, outside, things to do with kids near me, staycation, beaches, resorts near me, how do I plan: NC beaches, Ft Lauderdale, Day trips from NYC, From Chicago, PA, CT, CA, Hilton Head, Castles in Texas, GA beaches. To learn about the history of the area you can tour the Quiet Valley Living Historic Farm or visit the No 9 Coal Mine Museum and the Eckley Miner's Village to travel deep into the mines and hear harrowing tales of the hardships faced by the pioneer miners. Guests enjoy state-of-the-art technology with flat-screen televisions and wireless Internet, as well as a complimentary Southern-style breakfast buffet every morning in the beautiful Pavilion or Cloister Garden. 269 Riversedge Road, Brevard, NC 28712, Phone: 828-553-0857, Book your trip, outside & indoor activities, inexpensive things near me, kid friendly popular scenic places, vegan restaurants, breakfast places near me that are open, affordable biggest cities, getaway, what's near me, romantic getaways tomorrow, excursions, art, tours, towns: Finger Lakes, Zaragoza, Waukesha, Weston, Tunica, Bel Air, West Jordan, Idaho with Kids, Banner Elk, Georgetown, Delaware Camping, Fallbrook Wedding. For outdoor fun and adventure, the resort offers tennis, fishing, hiking, yoga by the lake and a range of kid’s activities. Harrisburg, the capital of Pennsylvania, is located along the banks of the scenic Susquehanna River and provides weekend visitors with a good selection of attractions suitable for all ages. Seven Springs Mountain Resort offers travelers access to skiing, snowboarding and other mountain activities. Distance + Time: 35 miles, 45 minutes Lansdowne Resort and Spa, a Destination Hotel in Leesburg adds rural fun to romantic getaways near DC, but keeps your drive time short. Located on a forested mountainside with stunning views of Fontana Lake, this intimate and laid-back mountain inn is luxurious, secluded and wonderfully low-key. 674 Biltmore Avenue, Asheville, NC28803, Phone: 828-252-1389, You are reading "31 Best Weekend Getaways in North Carolina" Back to Top or More weekend getaways, what to do near me, must see attractions, stuff to do near me Don’t let the name throw you off: French Lick is a fantastic romantic getaway in Indiana and the perfect spot for a weekend trip! The hotel offers first-class amenities, such as a 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, and complimentary hotel transfers. Braddock’s Pittsburgh Brasserie serves European and American cuisine with a local twist. If you are interested in history you can visit the Erie Maritime Museum, the Firefighters Historical Museum or arrange a tour of some local historical buildings, presented by the Historical Society of Erie County. 1001 Lafayette Drive, Farmington, PA 15437, Phone: 866-344-6957, You are reading "25 Best Weekend Getaways in Pennsylvania" Back to Top Guests enjoy shopping and sightseeing in Downtown Bedford, fishing in the Gold Meal trout stream, and many other activities. Mingle with other guests and enjoy a complimentary wine and hors d’oeuvres reception, which is served every evening by the fireplace in the beautifully furnished library. The Washington, D.C., area is centrally located near a wide range of romantic getaway destinations within a few hours' drive.You can have a romantic weekend at a luxury resort or a cozy inn and enjoy a wide range of activities that include golf, hiking, and pampering yourself at a world-class spa before treating yourself to fine dining. You can often save by booking a two-night package, starting at $270 on weekends. All-inclusive rates start at $495 per night. You can explore Wilmington’s large Historic District the old-fashioned way in a horse and carriage, or in a more traditional way from a riverboat or by hopping on a trolley car. Comfy bedroom Lansdowne Resort Leesburg, Virginia. Unwind in one of 20 guestrooms decorated in a charming blend of southern style and modern comfort. With contemporary décor and warm color schemes, suites offer a romantic, welcoming ambiance. 2300 Swag Road, Waynesville, NC 28785, Phone: 800-789-7672, Fun day trip ideas close to me, things to do this weekend, small towns, best weekend getaways: Getaways in California, East Coast beaches, NC quick trip, Romantic weekend getaways. Kids will be thrilled with the Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course. Cove Haven is one of the top couples resorts in PA with rooms starting at $206 per night. Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, tropical honeymoon trip finder, wedding venues near me, lunch, brunch, restaurant near me, RV camp, cruise, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Things to Do in Mendocino, Things to Do in Glenwood Springs, Waynesboro, Woodbridge, Waitsfield, Best beaches in Europe, Things to Do in Palm Springs, Hamilton Island, Boerne, Amusement Parks, Miami Beach, Tannersville, The Dalles, Fishing, Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, tropical honeymoon trip finder, wedding venues near me, lunch, brunch, restaurant near me, RV camp, cruise, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Things to Do in Mendocino, Things to Do in Glenwood Springs, Waynesboro, Woodbridge, Waitsfield, Best beaches in Europe, Things to Do in Palm Springs, Hamilton Island, Boerne, Amusement Parks, Miami Beach, Tannersville, The Dalles, Fishing. 704 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, NC 27408, Phone: 800-379-8200, Weekend getaways, top 10 things to do, places to visit near me, East, West, North, South, cheap family vacation activities for birthday, hot tub, whirlpool, public transport by train, local bus, mountains, waterfalls, lakes, relaxing parks, coffee near me: Things to Do in Astoria Oregon, Uruguay, Albany Day Trips, Raleigh Wedding, Pisgah Forest, Rye, Nicholasville, Palm Harbor. For a taste of Italian, book a table at Trevi 5 or sample unique beverages at Cocoa Beanery. Continue reading for more weekend getaways and day trips in NC. Things to Do in Philadelphia, 210 West Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103, Phone: 800-635-1042, "25 Best Weekend Getaways in Pennsylvania for Locals & Tourists - Restaurants, Hotels" Back to Top or Beautiful places near me, what to do, restaurants for breakfast, travel guide, nearest beach Hotel suites provide a warm, romantic ambiance with log-burning fireplaces, private indoor heated pools, plush king-sized beds and kitchen amenities which make you feel at home. Things to do in Greensboro, 624 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, NC 27408, Phone: 336-854-2000, You are reading "31 Best Weekend Getaways in North Carolina" Back to Top or More must do for couples, what to do near me, places to visit this weekend Top South Carolina destinations include Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island, Pawleys Island, Charleston, Mt. Enjoy a drink with friends at the charming Headwaters Pub before or after dinner. It is easy to get swept up in the day-to-day and forget to take a weekend (or two) to relax and unwind. The hotel has several private decks with beautiful views. Rooms and suites are furnished in stylish décor and enjoy modern amenities, including air-conditioning, satellite TV, private en-suite bathrooms and small refrigerators. Once the home of US Army General Bruce Kendall, Annville Inn Bed & Breakfast is now a 7,000-acre sanctuary in the captivating Lebanon Valley. 300 Harrisburg Avenue, Lancaster, PA 17603, Phone: 866-720-2787, Where can you get away, luxury tourism, resorts & family weekend hotels to visit around me with kids, outdoor activities, on a budget, takeout, most popular small town, drive in movie, tropical island, how to spend a day locally, state park, entertainment, places to go, hiking trails near me: Berkeley, Tybee Island, Nantucket, NH resorts, MN resorts, Kona, Pasadena, ND, ME, From Boston, Salt Lake City, The Rittenhouse is a luxury hotel in Philadelphia, offering first class service and elegant accommodations. Aqua Garden has an indoor and an outdoor pool, as well as co-ed soaking pools. For a breath of fresh air, you can head to Segway of Hershey for a Segway Tour or go for a walk through the 23-acre Hershey Gardens. The Pacific Northwest has a distinct character in and of itself. Designed to be havens of tranquility, some rooms have beautiful lake views. Cedar Crest Inn offers a flexible breakfast option, and guests can enjoy a hearty three-course meal at a family-size table in the dining room or outside on the terrace. If you are looking for unique Pennsylvania destinations, take a trip to Pittsburgh. You love your family, but enough is enough. Mountain Getaways Near Me: Blue Waters Mountain Lodge, North Carolina Getaways: High Hampton Inn & Country Club, Romantic getaways in NC: Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill, North Carolina Vacations: Blackbeard's Lodge, Romantic Getaways in NC: The Village Inns of Blowing Rock, Weekend getaways in NC: Highlands Inn at Half Mile Farm, North Carolina Vacation Spots: The Duke Mansion, Weekend Trips from NC: Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, North Carolina, Romantic getaways in NC: The Carolina at Pinehurst Resort, Weekend getaways in NC: The Graystone Inn, North Carolina, Couples Getaway North Carolina: Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, Romantic Getaways Near Me: The Esmeralda Inn & Restaurant, Weekend Getaways Near Me: Proximity Hotel, Weekend getaways in NC: Lakeview at Fontana, Resorts in North Carolina: Inn on Biltmore Estate, North Carolina Destinations: The Inn at Glen Alpine, Getaway Places Near Me: Inn on Pamlico Sound, Getaway Places near Me: The Historic Brookstown Inn, Mountain Getaways Near Me: Deerwoode Lodge and Cabins, Cover Photo: Courtesy of aheflin - Fotolia.com. Long weekend getaways with friends near you, weather, best small towns, what should I do in for couples, cheap, with friends, nearby beach, fun things to do near me today: CO, From San Diego, VA, OH, WI, MI, IL, IL, VA, San Diego, TX, Long weekend getaways with friends near you, weather, best small towns, what should I do in for couples, cheap, with friends, nearby beach, fun things to do near me today: CO, From San Diego, VA, OH, WI, MI, IL, IL, VA, San Diego, TX. For the ultimate winter wonderland getaway, look no further than Montana and one of the West's premier luxury ranch resorts, The Resort at Paws Up, which is … One of the most imposing historical buildings you can tour is the Pennsylvania State Capitol, which was designed in the beaux-arts style in 1902 and features many beautiful murals, sculptures and stained-glass windows. Well-appointed rooms are designed to reflect the surrounding landscape with warm wooden finishings, en-suite bathrooms with showers and bathtubs, and plush bedding. Discover the best short breaks and weekend getaways in the UK, from stylish UK city breaks to romantic country escapes. Equipment rental is available on-site. Children can touch, feel, smell and explore everything that is displayed. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, biking, and wildlife watching while honeymooners can soak up breathtaking sunsets from the Blue Ridge Parkway. For more history, visit the Thomas Wolfe Memorial, the home of American writer Thomas Wolfe. The Windsor is within walking distance of several excellent fine dining restaurants, cafés, and bars. Rates are inexpensive, starting at $80 per night for a family of four. Professional chefs serve a hot breakfast menu, snacks, beverages and dinners. A guided tour of Independence Hall will show you the actual rooms where the United States Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were signed. Midtown Atlanta: Even if you live in or near Atlanta, it's still a great place for a quick getaway. 1525 River Road, Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania 18972, Phone: 610-982-5856, Romantic weekend getaways near me, spring break, places to live, what to do near me, coffee, breakfast restaurants, when you are bored, sea vacation, relaxing overnight trips, no-contact delivery, pickup, rainy day trips, cabin camping, best small beach towns to retire: Orange County Beaches, New Zealand Beaches, Fairbanks, Aberdeen, Providence, Lake George, Leesburg, Niagara Falls, Richmond, Virginia Shopping, Ann Arbor, Sausalito, Morrison, Puerto Rico Beaches, Athens GA, Portugal Beaches, Zagreb Hotels. If you are looking for fun weekend getaways in PA, you’ve come to the right spot. 422 East State Street, Sharon, Pennsylvania 16146, Phone: 866-345-2845, Top sights, 4 day road trip map, weather, 24 hour restaurants, 48 hours in, cheapest good restaurants for families with dogs, beaches near me, directions, events, spa resorts, elevation, summer, nice pools, healthy, romantic restaurants, forest, buffet, city, tree, dinner, rentals, tent, flight, upscale, under water, pools: Train rides in Ohio, World's Largest Swimming Pools, Kids Eat Free Restaurants, PA flea markets,