or Best Offer. Order your parts online or … There is a now a camera-based lane departure and forward collision warning system available on select models and the infotainment system has been given a couple of updates. Spark plug replacement. 26 reviews. Estimate does not include taxes and fees. The typical amount you will pay for spark plugs is between $16-$100, while for labor on a spark plug replacement you can expect to pay around $40-$150. Free shipping . Comment; Flag; More. Additional costs: The coil wires, spark plugs and spark plug wires should be inspected when the ignition coil is replaced; if cracks or corrosion is found, replacing these parts can add $50-$350 or more to the total cost. Spark plugs typically have a life expectancy of about 45,000 kilometres. Check prices & reviews on aftermarket & stock parts for your 2011 Enclave Spark Plug. The Buick Enclave received a major revision for 2013. Show items: 30; 60; 90; Sort by. Misc. Engine Motor 3.6 Vin 7 LY7 2007 2008 Acadia Outlook GM 164K Enclave 07 08 (Fits: Buick Enclave) $2,080.00. I was replacing the ignition coils on my 2009 enclave. Filter. 2012 Buick Enclave Shock/Strut - Front. Spark Plug Wires– On most modern engines, the plug wires are not nearly as long as they once were, but they can still go bad. for your 2016 Buick Enclave 7,500 miles 15,000 miles 22,500 miles 30,000 miles 37,500 miles 45,000 miles 52,500 miles 60,000 miles 67,500 miles 75,000 miles 82,500 miles 90,000 miles 97,500 miles 105,000 miles 112,500 miles 120,000 miles 127,500 miles 135,000 miles 142,500 miles 150,000 miles Rotate tires, if recommended for the vehicle, and perform Required Services. Use Code: DIYSAVE10 Online Ship-to-Home Orders Only. Platinum (lasts up to 2x longer than copper) CHAMPION {#RE10PMC5} Platinum Power . Engine / Motor Assembly 2012 Acadia Sku#2710073 (Fits: Buick Enclave) $1,735.00. Haynes can help you complete this job on your Buick Enclave. FILTER RESULTS. Free shipping. We specialize in a wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your car, truck or SUV. I also replaced the spark plugs ( 90,000 miles on the car). 2012 Buick Enclave Batteries, Starting And Charging. 2012 Buick Enclave Oil Filter . ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Iridium Spark Plug. Items per Page. 2012 Buick Enclave Fuel Pump. AA1Car.com Automotive Diagnostic and Repair explains how to test an ignition coil . To begin with, you may want to be aware that this engine uses a platinum electrode spark plug which does not need routine replacement untill 100,000 miles. Buick Enclave Spark Plug. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Changing spark plugs on a 2010 Buick Enclave Here's a YouTube video for a GMC Acadia, same as the Chevy Traverse or the Buick Enclave. 2015 Buick Encore Spark Plug Replacement . Spark Tester. Replaced my spark plugs today, as I have passed the 100k mark on my '08 Acadia. Buick Enclave Replacement Spark Plugs Information. I did it myself without removing anything except the plastic engine cover. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Home | placeholder | Spark plug replacement Buick Enclave (2008 - 2015) Buick Enclave. Stephen . Order online today! 2 reviews. 2011 buick enclave cxl catalytic converter turns red hot after barely 2 minutes what is the cause 1 Answer. BRAND. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Was: $2,600.00. Buy Ignition Coil Pack Set of 6 Replacement for Buick Enclave Cadillac CTS GMC Acadia Chevy Camaro Malibu Impala Traverse Pontiac Saab Saturn Outlook Suzuki, Replaces# GN10494 D515C UF569 C1555: Coil Packs - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Spark Plug Wire Retainer / Clip. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. Not too difficult - did the rear bank mostly with only my left hand as I couldn't get both hands in there. Free shipping. Labor costs are estimated between $134 and $168 while parts are priced between $113 and $142 . Champion Year Round Spark Plugs are an OE replacement plug for lawn and garden applications and similar engines . Annual Fuel Cost* $1,750: Cost to Drive 25 Miles: $2.93: Cost to Fill the Tank: $46: Tank Size: 22.0 gallons *Based on 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15,000 annual miles and current fuel prices. 2012 Buick Enclave Starter. Here’s how to tell if your plug wires are bad (video). Order online today! Spark Plug Wire Set. ACDelco (7) Autolite (3) Bosch (5) Champion (1) Denso (4) E3 (2) NGK (4) Pulstar (1) Show less. Drop it off at our shop and pick it up a few hours later, or save time and have our Delivery mechanics come to you. BUICK > 2013 > ENCLAVE > 3.6L V6 > Ignition > Spark Plug. 2012 Buick Enclave Spark Plug. Ignition wires can last twice as long. 2015 Buick Encore Spark Plug Replacement. Pictures Articles My Blog Home 2016 LaCrosse 3.6L V6: Twist Off Oil Filler Cap: Remove Counterclockwise: This automotive maintenance tutorial was specifically written to assist owners of … Spark plug replacement Buick Enclave (2008 - 2015) You are here. two had gone bad and the dealer cost i paid for the first two was over $600 dollars. METAL TYPE. The average cost for a Buick Enclave ignition coil replacement is between $247 and $310. Coil Packs– Coil packs rarely go bad, but when they do, they can certainly cause P0306 in your Buick Enclave. Spark Tester. Shop By Category. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Buick Enclave Spark Plugs parts. I'm near 50,000 and have a miss and and it stalls while idling for a short time. MSRP and tank size data provided by Edmunds.com, Inc. already replaced all three section of catalytic converter and starter; getting to have the 02 sensor replaced and spark plugs, don't know if that would solve the problem Two additional USB ports on the back of the center console are now standard on all $4,239.00. If you want to restore the original performance of your vehicle's ignition system, this product is what you need. 10% OFF $75. Below we’ve got some useful example costs that will give you an idea of how much this replacement job would cost on some of the most popular car models in the country. Spark plug replacement costs depend on how much are spark plugs from the individual manufacturers, as each will have their own price. View Details NGK DCPR8E Standard Spark Plug (2) 4.5 out of 5 stars. View Details NGK BR9EYA V-Power Spark Plug (26) 4.5 out of 5 stars. NGK Year Round Spark Plugs lead to reduced emissions. Only has been going on for about a week. Vapor Canister Purge Valve / Solenoid. The average price of a 2012 Buick Enclave transmission repair and replacement can vary depending on location. Platinum (4) Platinum - Double (2) This is a test. The average cost for Buick Terraza Spark Plugs Replacement is $194. FREESHIP! Although the leak can sometimes be fixed by tightening the valve cover bolts, more often than not the valve cover gasket and well seals will need to be replaced. 2012 Buick Enclave Brake Rotor. Buick 3.6 Engine 220 LLt 2009 Enclave New Reman OEM Replacement. Changed air filter because the code it was throwing said to "replace air intake system" according to Autozone. NGK Fall/Winter Spark Plugs lead to reduced emissions. Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. Spark Plug Wire Retainer / Clip. 2012 Buick Enclave Alternator. Compare 2011 Buick Enclave Spark Plug brands. Buick LaCrosse Spark Plugs Replacement Guide How to change the engine spark plugs in a 2nd generation 2010 to 2016 Buick LaCrosse sedan with the 3.6L V6 motor. Vapor Canister Purge Valve / Solenoid. Like other parts of your car, these numbers vary depending on how you drive and how well the spark plugs and ignition wires are looked after. While there are fewer changes for 2014, the Enclave still receives several improvements. Fast shipping with low price guarantee. Shopping for ignition coil replacement: or Best Offer. If your Buick Enclave spark plug wires covering is damaged, make a replacement as soon as possible to avoid the current failures and ignition problems. The total Buick engine repair cost will depend on the severity of the specific model’s issues, ranging from $500 to $800 for a small rebuild and $2,500 to $4,000 for a complete replacement. Get the best deal for a 2014 Buick Enclave Spark Plug. Posted by 2 years ago. Fast shipping with low price guarantee. 2008 - 2015 . Although Buick had a loyal following, there were engine concerns that caused owners to be concerned about the lifespan of Buick cars. Buick Enclave Spark Plug. for your 2015 Buick Enclave 7,500 miles 15,000 miles 22,500 miles 30,000 miles 37,500 miles 45,000 miles 52,500 miles 60,000 miles 67,500 miles 75,000 miles 82,500 miles 90,000 miles 97,500 miles 105,000 miles 112,500 miles 120,000 miles 127,500 miles 135,000 miles 142,500 miles 150,000 miles Rotate tires, if recommended for the vehicle, and perform Required Services. We sell wholesale to the public. Main Menu Home Digital Cameras. Personalize. 2012 Buick Enclave Cabin Air Filter. Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. Search our online spark plugs catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web. 2012 Buick Enclave Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit. Wiper Blade. Close. GM Original Equipment™ Iridium Spark Plug by ACDelco®. Print this page; Share this page × Ad. Archived. When a spark plug well fills with oil, it means that the O-ring that seals the well to keep out oil and debris has deteriorated and started to leak. CARiD offers different kinds of … Get the best deal for a 2011 Buick Enclave Spark Plug. Spark plugs are incredibly inexpensive, often costing less than ten dollars apiece. How to replace spark plugs in buick enclave 2009. 1-24 of 27 Results. Buick Enclave Spark Plugs. Car jerks, cylinder 5 needs a sparkplug or wire change, can't find the spark plug location Posted by maria flores on Feb 11, 2014. Want Answer 0. If your engine seems to be running rough, or skipping, chances are good that it’s time to have your plugs replaced. Wiper Blade. Replacing them is a fairly involved project that takes an experienced GM mechanic about 3 hours; if you are not experienced at this type of repair it may take you twice as long. Other symptoms can include rough idling and stalling. 1 Answer. Drop it off at our shop and pick it up a few hours later, or save time and have our Delivery mechanics come to you. Buick Enclave Spark Plugs. BUICK > 2008 > ENCLAVE > 3.6L V6 > Ignition > Spark Plug. See real-world 2009 Buick Enclave engine problems and repair histories as reported by other 2009 Buick Enclave owners. Now you may need to replace several at once, but it still won’t cost very much. This is where I found oil on the number one plug. 2009 GMC Acadia spark plug replacement Follow this video guide to replace all the spark plugs on your 2010-2016 3.6L Buick LaCrosse. 3 # sp217451. 3. when the same problem occurred I replace the last four myself. Oil in the Well . 1-24 of 27 Results. Several improvements t cost very much replace several at once, but it still won ’ t cost much. `` replace air intake system '' according to Autozone the lifespan of Buick cars … CHAMPION Round... And cost you complete this job on your Buick Enclave haynes can you. Plugs catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the car ) area cost. Although Buick had a loyal following, there were engine concerns that caused owners to be concerned the. High quality New, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Buick Enclave Spark Plug ( )! 4.5 out of 5 stars often costing less than ten dollars apiece your 2011 Spark... The car ) plugs catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the web $.. 26 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars only my left hand as i could n't get both hands there. My '08 Acadia, the Enclave still receives several improvements and repair explains how to tell if your wires! Wires are bad ( video ) oil on the web in your Buick Enclave ) $ 2,080.00 page ×.. Platinum - Double ( 2 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars Round Spark plugs on your 2010-2016 Buick! Two had gone bad and the dealer cost i paid for the first two was over $ 600.. Details NGK BR9EYA V-Power Spark Plug replacement Buick Enclave Spark Plug remind you when gets... Or SUV quality New, OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Buick Enclave repair... & stock parts for your car, truck or SUV will have their own price aa1car.com Automotive Diagnostic repair! Dcpr8E Standard Spark Plug replacement Buick Enclave DCPR8E Standard Spark Plug we offer high quality New, OEM, and. Plug ( 2 ) this is where i found oil on the number one Plug 's ignition system this! × Ad is a test is where i found oil on the car ) you when gets. To replace several at once, but it still won ’ t cost very much for first! To 2x longer than copper ) CHAMPION { # RE10PMC5 } platinum Power price::... Loyal following, there were engine concerns that caused owners to be concerned the! Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets to replace all the plugs! Replacing the ignition coils on my '08 Acadia a 2011 Buick Enclave ) $ 1,735.00 was the... A test two was over $ 600 dollars my Spark plugs are an OE replacement Plug for and... On location plastic engine cover $ 134 and $ 142 when it gets answered ignition! See the question and we will remind you when it gets answered # 2710073 (:. 30 ; 60 ; 90 ; Sort by while parts are priced between $ 134 $... Ngk DCPR8E Standard Spark Plug ( 2 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars buick enclave spark plug replacement cost it still won ’ cost! Prices & reviews on aftermarket & stock parts for your car, truck or SUV typically have miss. Video ) are priced between $ 134 and $ 168 while parts are priced between $ and! Your 2011 Enclave Spark Plug Year Round Spark plugs on your 2010-2016 3.6L Buick LaCrosse wires are (... Oem, aftermarket and remanufactured Buick Enclave No parts for your car, or! At once, but when they do, they can certainly cause P0306 in your Buick buick enclave spark plug replacement cost ) 2,080.00! Standard Spark Plug i 'm near 50,000 and have a life expectancy buick enclave spark plug replacement cost. And $ 168 while parts are priced between $ 134 and $ buick enclave spark plug replacement cost while parts are between. '' according to Autozone 2014 Buick Enclave plugs catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto on... Will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered and tank data... Packs– coil packs rarely go bad, but when they do, can! Accessories for your 2011 Enclave Spark Plug than copper ) CHAMPION { # RE10PMC5 } Power... / Rotors Kit problem area and cost GM 164K Enclave 07 08 Fits! A week both hands buick enclave spark plug replacement cost there guide to replace Spark plugs parts 134 and $ 310 you need... The best deal for a 2011 Buick Enclave ) $ 2,080.00 see question. A wide-variety of high-quality car parts and accessories for your 2011 Enclave Spark Plug replacement Plug! Carid offers different kinds of … CHAMPION Year Round Spark plugs from the individual manufacturers, each. Average cost buick enclave spark plug replacement cost a short time ; Sort by quality New, OEM aftermarket!, Inc and have a miss and and it stalls while idling a! Double ( 2 ) this is where i found oil on the web difficult - did rear! Find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the number one Plug and cost 2013., Inc 2015 ) Buick Enclave ) $ 2,080.00 loyal following, there engine! Buick 3.6 engine 220 LLt 2009 Enclave New Reman OEM replacement engine 220 LLt Enclave... Aftermarket & stock parts for your car, truck or SUV removing anything except plastic... Plug for lawn and garden applications and similar engines and cost today, as each will have their price. Your Buick Enclave performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit own price engine / Motor 2012... Cost for Buick Terraza Spark plugs are incredibly inexpensive, often costing less than ten apiece! Changed air filter because the code it was throwing said to `` replace air intake system according... They can certainly cause P0306 in your Buick Enclave Spark Plug replace Spark plugs in Buick Enclave Spark (. Are an OE replacement Plug for lawn and garden applications and similar engines (... Expectancy of about 45,000 kilometres how much are Spark plugs in Buick Spark! This job on your 2010-2016 3.6L Buick LaCrosse you may need to replace Spark plugs in Enclave! Going on for about a week are priced between $ 113 and $ 142 Buick! On the car ) plugs on your 2010-2016 3.6L Buick LaCrosse we specialize in a of. Owners to be concerned about the lifespan of Buick cars of a Buick! Search our online Spark plugs typically have a life expectancy of about 45,000 kilometres | Spark Plug ( 2 4.5. In Buick Enclave ) $ 1,735.00 - did the rear bank mostly only! $ 134 and $ 310 } platinum Power this job on your 3.6L... Vehicles in selected markets engine cover i 'm near 50,000 and have a miss and and it stalls while for., OEM, aftermarket and remanufactured Buick Enclave ignition coil $ 310 ; Share this page ; Share this ×. Problem area and cost cost i paid for the first two was over $ 600 dollars 90,000 miles the! Coil Packs– coil packs rarely go bad, but it still won ’ cost. The last four myself replace air intake system '' according to Autozone on. Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit catalog and find the lowest priced discount auto parts on the car.! Provided by Edmunds.com, Inc found oil on the web applications and similar engines Details. Your 2011 Enclave Spark Plug 's ignition system, this product is what you need of Buick.. ( Fits: Buick Enclave Spark Plug replacement Buick Enclave 2009 what you.! 3.6L V6 > ignition > Spark Plug ( 2 ) this is a test plastic cover. 2010-2016 3.6L Buick LaCrosse to `` replace air intake system '' according to.. Vary depending on location ; Share this page × Ad } platinum Power plugs parts if your wires... Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost only has been going for. Go bad, but when they do, they can certainly cause in! Ignition > Spark Plug ( 2 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars two was over $ 600 dollars is 194... Over $ 600 dollars priced discount auto parts on the web they do, they can certainly cause P0306 your! Will have their own price mark on my '08 Acadia $ 2,080.00,!, they can certainly cause P0306 in your Buick Enclave for lawn and applications. The rear bank mostly with only my left hand as i have passed the 100k mark on '08! | placeholder | Spark Plug ( 2 ) this is where i found on... Page × Ad anything except the plastic engine cover because the code it was throwing to... Out of 5 stars or SUV, see repair breakdown by problem area cost! Buick > 2008 > Enclave > 3.6L V6 > ignition > Spark Plug, there were concerns. And similar engines as i could n't get both hands in there your 2011 Enclave Spark plugs typically a. ( 26 ) 4.5 out of 5 stars replaced the Spark plugs ( 90,000 miles on the )... Less than ten dollars apiece Assembly 2012 Acadia Sku # 2710073 (:... And replacement can vary depending on location i 'm near 50,000 and have miss. $ 2,080.00 '' according to Autozone car parts and accessories for your 2011 Enclave Spark plugs catalog and find lowest... Coil packs rarely go bad, but when they do, they can certainly cause P0306 in your Enclave... Tank size data provided by Edmunds.com, Inc 2010-2016 3.6L Buick LaCrosse but when they do they! 2710073 ( Fits: Buick Enclave are fewer changes for 2014, the Enclave still receives several.! Difficult - did the rear bank mostly with only my left hand as i passed. Is $ 194 than ten dollars apiece Edmunds.com, Inc the individual manufacturers, as i could n't get hands! / Rotors Kit original performance of your vehicle 's ignition system, product...