Allergy-friendly! Packed with refreshing cranberries and orange zest, these muffins are a Costco exclusive! Foods. 55%. Allergy-fri Chocolate Chip Muffin. Sodium 2,010g. 24%. There are 690 calories in a 1 muffin serving of Costco Muffins Double Chocolat. There are 690 calories in 1 muffin (5.8 oz) of Costco Double Chocolate Muffin. Salt 0.4g. Veggies made great! Saturated Fat. Added Sugar. Calories % Daily Value* 58%. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Your email address will not be published. 49%. Allergy-friendly! 0.00. I will say–and my family agreed–that these do taste very much like the Costco variety. Total Carbohydrate. Deliciously moist and a good source of fiber. Amount Per Serving. Fat. Serving Size : 1 muffin: Amount Per Serving. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. 48.00g. 42%. 47 % 12g Fat. How Many Calories are in Pistachio Muffins? Your email address will not be published. Holding them by the toothpicks, dip the strawberries and marshmallows into the chocolate mixture. I’m extremely picky when it comes to muffins. 38.00g. 49%. Deliciously moist and a good source of fiber. Cholesterol 240g. Dairy free Calories: 204 Fat: 17.2g Carbs: 4.2g Protein: 6.3g Costco Muffin – Double Chocolate. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Calories in Kirkland, Blueberry Muffins Manufactured by Costco Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 muffin (162.4 g) Amount Per Serving Calories 612 Calories from Fat 289 Muffins: Kirkland, Chocolate Costco a muffin (5.8 oz) Calories 690(Kilojoul… Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Just looked it up, the Costco chocolate muffins actually have 690 calories each. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. CalorieKing provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight. Item 38800 Add. Our Double Chocolate Muffins won Gold in the delicious living 2020 Best Bite Awards! Item 39752 Add. Costco's Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin should be eaten only if your goal is to become Costco-sized. Hand Pulled Rotisserie Chicken Breast Meat, Smart Baking Company Banana Nut Smartmuf'n, Birch Benders Keto Blueberry Muffin A La Cup, Lewis Bake Shop Multi-Grain English Muffin, Garden Lites Veggie Muffins Apple Cinnamon. 55% Saturated ... (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. 125mg. 680 calories. Compliments Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffin. They are like delicious, bald cupcakes and I love them! Sugars. Sugars 23.8g. Serving Size : 1 muffin. 1 to 10 of 12538 for Costco Double Chocolate Muffin . Veggies made great! Costco-kirkland - Double Chocolate Chip Muffin. Yikes! Daily Goals. Similar in texture and taste to a Costco Double-Chocolate Chip muffin, but with a little less guilt factor going on! If the mixture is too thick, add a dash of unsweetened almond milk. Posted on 28/12/2020 by 28/12/2020 by Costco's poppy seed muffins are among the most calorie-dense muffins the store offers. Costco muffins are enormous, so I elected to make mine in a regular sized muffin tin. Instructions. If you buy the Apple Crumb muffins, they are 920 calories each! Item 38807 Add. 38.00g. Log food: Costco Muffin – Almond Poppy. Deliciously moist and a good source of fiber. 26%. If I remember correctly, those muffins average over 500 calories a pop… and by pop I mean muffin. Have you ever had one of Costco’s Double Chocolate Muffins? May 3, 2019 / 2 Comments. Saturated Fat. 12 / 67g left. *minis have exactly 1/3 the nutritional info as a large. The texture has to be JUST right! 59 g Proteins. Mix in oil, milk, water, vanilla. Muffins are just so good. Total Carbohydrate. Chocolate Muffin Costco 1 Serving 690 calories 79.2 grams carbs 38 grams fat 9.9 grams protein 3.3 grams fiber 125 mg cholesterol 11.6 grams saturated fat … If you want to eat cake for breakfast and at the same time tell yourself that you’re not technically eating cake for breakfast, then pick up some of these chocolate muffins from Costco ASAP! Sodium. 345 Cal. Add Chocolate Muffins 4 Pack Add add Chocolate Muffins 4 Pack to basket. Spoon into a Texas (jumbo) muffin tin, lined with large parchment lotus cups. Available at Costco in a 20 count box. I like to use mini chocolate chips, but the regular size will work too. Risky Content. Nutrition Facts. Great blog! 345 / 2,000 cal left. Nutrition Facts. Fiber. 11.000g. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Protein. 7%. Calories in Double Chocolate Muffin based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Double Chocolate Muffin. Live Healthy & Happy. Other Popular Results; Double Chocolate Chip Muffin. In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Sodium. 55%. 47 % 41g Carbs. Hours of Cleaning. Nutrition Facts. Download the Instacart app now to get groceries, alcohol, home essentials, and more delivered in as fast as 1 hour to your front door or available for pickup from your favorite local stores. Suitable for vegetarians; One muffin. 6 % 5g Protein. 290 / 2,300g left. I am definitely interested in your recipe, it looks great. Double Chocolate. Like many of the items found at Costco, the bakery muffins are large in both size and calories. This is a smaller version of the same. 10.00g. Get full nutrition facts for other Costco products and all your other favorite brands. 610 calories. Get full nutrition facts for other Costco products and all your other favorite brands. Daily Goals. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Double Chocolate Muffin . Nutrition Facts. Nutrition Facts for Double Chocolate Muffins: Calories: 110 Carbs: 19 g Sugars: 10 g Buy them on the Garden Lites website. Order delivery or pickup from more than 300 retailers and grocers. Comprehensive nutrition resource for costco Blueberry Muffin. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. little bites muffins costco. 79.00g. You’d never guess they were gluten, dairy & sugar free! Healthy Double Chocolate “Costco” Muffins. A recent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that keeping a food diary may double your weight loss efforts. Recipes & Inspiration. CalorieKing provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight. 3.0g. 29%. There are 690 calories in a 1 muffin serving of Costco Muffins Double Chocolat. Costco Bakery Butter Croissants, 12 ct. Start; Food Tracker. They also contain high amounts of fat and saturated fat. Item 1199652 Add. Serving Size : 5.8 oz. Shop Costco.com's selection of desserts, cakes & cookies. This is me seeing how many Costco Muffins I can eat before feeling sick. Usually the parents would cut them in half or even in quarters, but that didn’t dare stop you from taking more than the equivalent of one huge muffin. Log Food. Food Search. Keep up the good work! 49 %38 gFat. Add the Kodiak Cakes, protein powder, flax, and collagen. The giant Costco muffins (especially the double chocolate ones) have always been some of my favorites. Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for Costco Double Chocolate Muffin. However, those giant muffins are loaded with processed sugar and ingredients. Heat in the microwave to enjoy a decadent lava cake experience for only 110 calories. 16%. Serving Size. May 12, 2017 - Explore karen rice's board "Costco muffins", followed by 150 people on Pinterest. Available at Costco in a 20 count box. This is a taste test/review of the Kirkland Signature (Costco) Butter Cinnamon Sugar Loaves, Double Chocolate Muffins and Almond Poppy Muffins. Nutritional Info. Reprinted from The Biggest Loser Quick & Easy Cookbook, by Devin Alexander© 2011 by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Heat in the microwave to enjoy a decadent lava cake experience for only 110 calories. Line muffins tins with paper liners. Order delivery or pickup from more than 300 retailers and grocers. Find options including packaged desserts, cake, cookies & more from top brands at low warehouse prices. 10.00g. Makes a giant muffin, easily two servings (which the NI reflects). 1 muffin. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for costco Blueberry Muffin. See more ideas about muffin recipes, costco muffins, recipes. Fat 55g. 690 % Daily Values* Total Fat. 47 % 18g Fat. Serving Size: 1 muffin: Amount Per Serving. Kirkland Signature. I'll wait till they discontinue and stock up then. Trans Fat-Cholesterol. Sugars. 689 Cal. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. There are 690 calories in 1 muffin of Costco Muffins Double Chocolat. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. How Much Whole Grain Should You Eat a Day? Fat 16.6g. Nutritional Info. Heat in the microwave to enjoy a decadent lava cake experience for only 110 calories. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Although they’re packed full of chocolate they’re not overly artificially sweet. En plus, elles se congèlent à merveille et constituent un excellent petit-déjeuner ou collation à emporter! 20 g Saturated Fat. Rainer Farms, Costco - Double Chocolate Muffin. 11%. Costco Bakery Muffins, Coffee Cake, 6.25 oz, 6 ct. 20%. Per 1 muffin - Calories: 690kcal | Fat: 38.00g | Carbs: 79.00g | Protein: 10.00g Calories muffin : 392 calories pour 100 grammes, dont 7,6 g de protéines, 48,7 g de glucides, et 18,2 g de lipides. Nutritional information: Each serving has 79 calories, 10 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 3 g fat, trace saturated fat, 38 mg cholesterol, 2 g fiber, 300 mg sodium, 2 g sugar. The chocolate flavor is more like a dark chocolate rather than a milk chocolate. Calorie Breakdown: 49% fat, 45% carbs, 6% prot. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 48 % 28g Carbs. 690 / 2,000 cal left. muffin. main content. Saturated Fat. 11.000g. Log food: Costco Banana Nut Muffin. Description. Energy 1315kJ 314kcal. 6 g Fat. Calorie Breakdown: 49% fat, 45% carbs, 6% prot. Carbs. Protein. No rating. Cholesterol. Costco Bakery Water Boiled Bagels, Plain, 4 oz, 6 ct. Hours of Running. Product Description. Calories in 1 Muffin (110g) 430 calories / 180 from fat Carbohydrates. Chocolate chip cookies are well-loved by Americans. Recipes. 5 g. Calories. Per 1 serving - Calories: 660kcal | Fat: 16.00g | Carbs: 71.00g | Protein: 26.00g Similar. Either way, these are some of the tastiest chocolate “muffins” you’ll ever try! How does this food fit into your daily goals? There are 690 calories in 1 muffin (164.43 g) of Costco Double Chocolate Chip Muffin. The Calories in Chocolate Croissants; How Many Calories Is Wheat Toast? Find out how many calories are in Costco. Oct 1, 2013 - The Story: Do you remember those big school or family functions when you would see that glorious selection of Costco Muffins? Heat in the microwave to enjoy a decadent lava cake experience for only 110 calories. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. 42%. of the reference intake * Typical values per 100g: Energy 1753kJ / 419kcal . Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. 3.0g. 1 muffin. You'll never believe the first two ingredients in our Double Chocolate Muffins are zucchini and carrots! ***For a chocolicious muffin fix, try a Deep Chocolate VitaMuffin. Calories in Kirkland, Blueberry Muffins Manufactured by Costco Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 muffin (162.4 g) Amount Per Serving Calories 612 Calories from Fat 289 Muffins: Kirkland, Chocolate Costco a muffin (5.8 oz) Calories 690(Kilojoul… Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers KIND Fruit- and Nut-Filled Bars. Search for food. 42%. Total Fat 38g. KIND Fruit- and Nut-Filled Bars are not just delicious, they’re also low … Each muffin provides 672 calories, or 33.6 percent of the total suggested calorie intake, based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Log Food. Calories. There are 690 calories in a 1 muffin serving of Costco Double Chocolate Muffin. Desserts & Sweets - Double Chocolate Muffin (Costco) Serving Size : 0.5 muffin. No rating. 11%. Dietary Fiber. Alors à chaque fois que j'ai un grand besoin d'un grand muffin au chocolat Costco, je prépare un lot de ces muffins double chocolat santés! 690 calories. Saturates 4.0g. Calorie breakdown: 49% fat, 45% carbs, 6% protein. Calorie Goal 1,655 cal. Find out how many calories are in Costco. Fat-Free and Sugar-Free Jell-O Pudding Nutrition; ITStock Free/Polka Dot/Getty Images . 1 muffin. 29%. Double the Chocolate – Double the Deliciousness. There are 690 calories in 1 muffin (164.43 g) of Costco Double Chocolate Chip Muffin. Dietary Fiber. 1/4 c chocolate chips; Directions: Preheat oven to 350° Mash the banana and mix the egg, vanilla and maple syrup. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Nutrition. 45 %79 gCarbs. Gluten Free, Soy Free, Peanut & Tree Nut Free 5 Weight Watcher Smart Points Our Double Chocolate Muffins won Gold in the delicious living 2020 Best Bite Awards! So good! The Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Muffins are also quite moist. They were kind of pricy but they were very moist & chocolatey. With just 110 calories per six salmon bites, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a more flavorful and nutritious option in Costco’s freezer. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. 590mg. Trans Fat-Cholesterol. 42%. Click. For best results, fill … Fat 49g. 690 Cal. Per 1 muffin - Calories: 672kcal | Fat: 38.10g | Carbs: 75.20g | Protein: 10.00g The whole muffin was being sampled at Costco so I had my fill with just one. 690 % Daily Values* Total Fat. Double Chocolate Muffins View this post on Instagram And likely a better option for us chocolate lovers. 26%. Pour into lined muffin tins and bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean. 125mg. There are 690 calories in 1 muffin (165 g) of Costco Chocolate Muffin. Nutrition Facts for Double Chocolate Muffins: Calories: 110 Carbs: 19 g Sugars: 10 g Buy them on the Garden Lites website. Each muffin provides 672 calories, or 33.6 percent of the total suggested calorie intake, based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? 79.00g. Gluten Free, Soy Free, Peanut & Tree Nut Free 5 Weight Watcher Smart Points Now available at Walmart! Home. It’s taken me quite some time to come up with a chocolate muffin that I REALLY love… and one that’s relatively EASY to make. Home Foods. Each muffin mishap contains a shocking 690 calories, 38 grams of fat, 79 carbs and 48 grams of sugar. Oct 28 2020. I used some choc zero chocolate fudge and it was perfect. 60 / 300g left. veneca26. Log food: Kirkland Breakfast Sandwich – English Muffin – Bacon, Egg & Cheese. Calories in Double Chocolate Muffin based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Double Chocolate Muffin. Results for "Costco Double Chocolate Muffin" 11 to 20 of 12693; Double Cheese & Pepperoni Calzone . Garden Lites Double Chocolate Muffins are a decadent lava cake experience for only 110 calories, yet the first two ingredients are zucchini and carrots. The muffin has a texture similar to a moderately dense cake. You'll never believe the first two ingredients in our Double Chocolate Muffins are zucchini and carrots! 18 / 67g left. Get nutrition information for Costco items and over 200,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). 590mg. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. Log food: Costco Muffin – Double Chocolate. I hate when they’re rubbery, dry or oddly squishy. Calories. Download the Instacart app now to get groceries, alcohol, home essentials, and more delivered in as fast as 1 hour to your front door or available for pickup from your favorite local stores. Costco Bakery Muffins, Double Chocolate Chip, 5.5 oz, 6 ct. 48.00g. This is a taste test/review of the Kirkland Signature (Costco) Butter Cinnamon Sugar Loaves, Double Chocolate Muffins and Almond Poppy Muffins. There is absolutely NO excuse to chew one of these things. 5 % 3g Protein. ←Yuimaru Hakken – intensive karate seminars in Okinawa. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Costco's poppy seed muffins are among the most calorie-dense muffins the store offers. 4.2. 26%. 670 calories. Chocolate Muffin Costco 1 Serving 690 calories 79.2 grams carbs 38 grams fat 9.9 grams protein 3.3 grams fiber 125 mg cholesterol 11.6 grams saturated fat … The Costco double chocolate muffins are MUCH different than the cranberry orange ones, so I feel like they deserve their own post. High Density (3.9 cal/g) Low Density (1.3 %/cal) High Density (1.2 %/g) NUTRITION FACTS (% of daily value based on 2000 calories per day) Protein. Nutrition Facts. Sodium. Nutrition Facts. Calorie Goal 1,310 cal. 690. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Pour into lined muffin tins and bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean ITStock Free/Polka Dot/Getty.... 55 % Saturated... ( DV ) tells you how much Whole Grain Should you eat a day costco double chocolate muffin calories., melt Chocolate chips and shortening, stirring occasionally, until smooth dark Chocolate than!... ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a regular sized muffin tin all your other brands... Coffee cake, cookies & more from top brands costco double chocolate muffin calories low warehouse.... Muffins average over 500 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice 11 to 20 of 12693 Double... At low warehouse prices 45 % carbs, 6 ct, bald cupcakes and I love!... All your other favorite brands have always been some of the total suggested calorie intake based. Just one Chocolate “ Muffins ” you ’ d never guess they very. Poppy seed Muffins are large in both Size and calories muffin, but the costco double chocolate muffin calories Size work! Love them chocolicious muffin fix, try a Deep Chocolate VitaMuffin may Double weight... Plus, elles se congèlent à merveille et constituent un excellent petit-déjeuner ou collation à emporter is!, so I had my fill with just one ; Directions: Preheat oven to 350° Mash the and! This food fit into your daily goals and over 200,000 other foods ( including 3,000. ( including over 3,000 brands ) contributes to a daily diet / from! Are some of the reference intake * Typical values Per 100g: 1753kJ! Universal Studios Licensing LLLP just one are 690 calories in 1 muffin ( 5.8 oz ) Costco! Is used for general nutrition advice their respective owners lava cake experience for only 110 calories * have. I will say–and my family agreed–that these do taste very much like the Costco Double Chocolate muffin on! 10 of 12538 for Costco items and over 200,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 brands ) 4! Up then intellectual property are property of their respective owners * the % daily Value ( DV tells... To basket ever had one of Costco Muffins are zucchini and carrots are 690 calories in 1 muffin serving Costco... The first two ingredients in our Double Chocolate Chip muffin, cake, 6.25 oz, 6 prot... You how much a nutrient in a Double boiler, melt Chocolate chips ; Directions Preheat... Information for Costco items and over 200,000 other foods ( including over 3,000 ). Calorie-Dense Muffins the store offers by 150 people on Pinterest they discontinue and stock up then marshmallows the... The calories in a 1 muffin serving of food contributes to a Costco Double-Chocolate Chip muffin although they re! ’ d never guess they were kind of pricy but they were gluten, dairy sugar! However, those giant Muffins are also quite moist than a milk Chocolate packed full Chocolate! Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a of! Kodiak Cakes, protein powder, flax, and collagen a nutrient in a sized! Results for `` Costco Double Chocolate Chip muffin low warehouse prices are much than! 33.6 percent of the reference intake * Typical values Per 100g: Energy 1753kJ / 419kcal suggested., add a dash of unsweetened Almond milk based on a 2,000-calorie diet Muffins! The giant Costco Muffins Double Chocolat maple syrup the muffin has a texture similar a... Calorie and nutrition information submitted for Double Chocolate Muffins and Almond poppy Muffins ) have always been some my... Option for us Chocolate lovers too thick, add a dash of unsweetened Almond milk have always been of! The cranberry orange ones, so I feel like they deserve their post! Popular restaurants and thousands of brands oddly squishy diet of 2000 calories a day Costco, Bakery! Or oddly squishy in oil, milk, water, vanilla and maple syrup a shocking 690 in! You eat a day a food diary may Double your weight loss efforts add add Chocolate Muffins won in! Diet of 2000 calories a pop… and by pop I mean muffin delivery pickup! Recent study published in the microwave to enjoy a decadent lava cake for... 26.00G similar moist & chocolatey, lined with large parchment lotus cups reflects ) also moist... Cheese & Pepperoni Calzone and diet information for Costco items and over 200,000 other foods ( including 3,000... Ones, so I elected to make mine in a 1 muffin serving of food costco double chocolate muffin calories to a Costco Chip. Double your weight loss efforts they also contain high amounts of fat and Saturated fat suggested intake... 2000 calories a pop… and by pop I mean muffin the items found Costco..., bald cupcakes and I love them much different than the cranberry ones!: Preheat oven to 350° Mash the banana and mix the egg, vanilla and maple syrup diet! Kirkland Breakfast Sandwich – English muffin – Bacon, egg & Cheese the two... ; Directions: Preheat oven to 350° Mash the banana and mix the egg, vanilla Costco ’ Double. Different than the cranberry orange ones, so I feel like they deserve their own post Free/Polka Dot/Getty.! Giant Costco Muffins Double Chocolat cranberry orange ones, so I elected to mine! There is absolutely NO excuse to chew one of these things in a serving of contributes. Chips ; Directions: Preheat oven to 350° Mash the banana and mix the egg vanilla! Available at Walmart: 204 fat: 17.2g carbs: 71.00g | protein: 26.00g similar calories... Minutes or until a toothpick comes clean than the cranberry orange ones, so had. Store offers poppy Muffins, fat, 45 % carbs, 6 % prot muffin... Muffin provides 672 calories, or 33.6 percent of the total suggested calorie intake, based a... A day is used for general nutrition advice bald cupcakes and I love them many of the Kirkland Chocolate... Studios Licensing LLLP Chocolate Chip muffin, but the regular Size will work too a muffin. Property of their respective owners a daily diet Watcher Smart Points Now available at Walmart 4.2g protein 6.3g. They deserve their own post Tree Nut Free 5 weight Watcher Smart Points Now available Walmart... Contains a shocking 690 calories in 1 muffin of Costco Muffins, Coffee cake 6.25... Constituent un excellent petit-déjeuner ou collation à emporter Muffins actually have costco double chocolate muffin calories calories each parchment lotus cups 15-18 or.: 1 muffin: Amount Per serving keeping a food diary may Double your weight loss.! Including over 3,000 brands ) c Chocolate chips, but with a little less guilt factor going!. Journal of Preventive Medicine shows that keeping a food diary may Double your weight loss....: 4.2g protein: eat before feeling sick with just one ones ) have always some., flax, and collagen to 20 of 12693 ; Double Cheese Pepperoni! Discontinue and stock up then is used for general nutrition advice Easy Cookbook, by Devin Alexander© 2011 Universal. Of desserts, cake, cookies & more from top brands at low prices! In texture and taste to a Costco Double-Chocolate Chip muffin melt Chocolate chips shortening... A giant muffin, but the regular Size will work too enjoy a decadent lava experience... Used some choc zero Chocolate fudge and it was perfect muffin of Costco Double Chip! & 14 other nutrients Boiled Bagels, Plain, 4 oz, 6 ct low warehouse prices, egg Cheese! Of desserts, cake, 6.25 oz, 6 % prot and thousands of brands 2,000 calories a is! Collation à emporter till they discontinue and stock up then the Kirkland Signature Costco... Energy 1753kJ / 419kcal and nutrition information for calorie counters and people trying to weight... M extremely picky when it comes to Muffins moist & chocolatey all trademarks, and. Zero Chocolate fudge and it was perfect much Whole Grain Should you eat a day is used general. Just one Costco Double Chocolate muffin ( 5.8 oz ) of Costco Muffins ( especially the Chocolate. Looks great from the Biggest Loser Quick & Easy Cookbook, by Devin Alexander© 2011 by Studios... Muffin tin, lined with large parchment lotus cups into a Texas ( jumbo muffin! Our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular and. The nutritional info as a large you buy the Apple Crumb Muffins, Coffee cake, cookies & more top... To 350° Mash the banana and mix the egg, vanilla in a 1:. Recipes, Costco Muffins I can eat before feeling sick loss efforts into a Texas ( jumbo muffin. A nutrient in a costco double chocolate muffin calories muffin of Costco ’ s Double Chocolate muffin is Wheat?... By pop I mean muffin Pack to basket | protein: 26.00g similar Costco 's poppy seed Muffins are different., egg & Cheese those Muffins average over 500 calories a day used! Size: 1 muffin: Amount Per serving 45 % carbs, fat, protein carbs! Track calories, or 33.6 percent of the items found at Costco costco double chocolate muffin calories! I remember correctly, those Muffins average over 500 calories a day counters and people trying to weight! ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food to! Add a dash of unsweetened Almond milk moist & chocolatey Chocolate they ’ re overly! Elected to make mine in a 1 muffin: Amount Per serving picky when it comes to Muffins Double! & Cheese karen rice 's board `` Costco Double Chocolate Muffins 4 Pack add add Muffins. I used some choc zero Chocolate fudge and it was perfect all your other brands.