Free shipping over $35 Learn more. Crosman 2020 Catalog. crosman 2240 dual rail system top and bottom. Crosman Phantom Trigger Pack . Price: £2.80 BB011 Safety detent ball . Back to Showcase page. It also comes with lens covers and a reversible rail attachment for dovetail and picatinny. A popular manufacturer of airguns, airsoft guns, bows, and crossbows. I'll need the side … 5 x Crosman 1740 2240 2250 2260 Barrel Breech Seal O Rings £ 4.39. Extremely customizable, this airgun is great for plinking, targets and hunting. Well you've come to the right place because this category contains owner's manuals and exploded views of parts diagrams. We've been supplying customers with hard to find parts since 1950. There are, in fact, so many aftermarket parts for the Crosman 2240 air pistol that you could just about create an entirely custom pellet gun. 4 product ratings - New Genuine Crosman .22 CALIBER 12" RIFLED BARREL for 1322 2240 and other models Crosman Rear Dovetail for the Crosman Models 2240/2250/2260 in Anodised black. mixed lot of crosman, sharp and benjamin parts possibly others please see my other items for more parts / accessories. Model Number 2240 Name / Description CO2, one Powerlet, .22 cal., single shot pellet Dates of Manufacture 1999-Present Parts Availability Some parts are available. I am keen Crosman modder (going by the name of "droid" on the various airgun forums) and you will see below some of my own favourite 2240 pistols. 3 product ratings - Crosman SuperPack BOSS RP Valve, Power Hammer Spring, Boss +25% Port 2240 2250 Otherwise you will be prompted again when opening a … 2240 Crosman - Airgun spares. However, the first part that many shooters replace is the barrel. £ 5.95. I need a hammer, valve, valve screw, co2 end cap and a bare trigger frame. Crosman 2240 Showcase. Here is a list of the mod parts: Palm Wood, wood grips. Please note that pricing on exploded view of parts … Please note that due to the holiday season, orders made from December 19 to January 3 will not be shipped until January 4 2021. This is a complete custom a. condition is for parts or not working,the bigger parts for crosman, note to ebay,these parts are spares for. Crosman 2240 Seals / O Rings £ 4.59. A: No matter if you have the normal 1399 stock or the"no holes" 1399 stock. Crosman 1377 and 2240 air pistols. Shoots one hole groups at 25 yards. Call it a design flaw on Crosman's part. Crosman 2240 2250 Aluminium Brass Barrel Band crosman triggers one brass that has been cut down. 2240 parts diagram The following schematic was downloaded from Crosman.com. (1) 1 product ratings - Crosman .22 Cal Steel Breech Kit, Fits 2240, 2250, 2260, 2289 & 1322 Air Guns Add to Cart. Owner's Manuals and Parts Diagrams. Price: £0.61 Currently out of stock. MSRP: $42.00. 4.0 1 review * Crosman seal (face) * Fits Crosman 1300 Medalist II air pistols (mfd. For the Crosman 2250/2260. Price: £1.95 BK012 Barrel band . For Crosman 2240 2250 1322 1377 P1322 P1377: I have designed the Master Class Kit to include the most sought after upgrades on both the CO2 guns and the Pumper guns. This site is a dedication to and a resource for Crosman Ratty pistols and rifles. In stock. Gary Crosman Corporation is an American designer, manufacturer and supplier of shooting sport products, with a long-standing presence in airgun design and a tradition of producing pellet and BB guns. To read more about the pistols and rifles in my collection please see the links below. Add to Cart. $24.80. It is a nice plinking / target pistol right out of the box. Carl's 2240 Air Pistol. Valve for Crosman 2100 Rifles . These things do have a tendency to wiggle around a little bit. Crosman 2240 Steel Breech Kit £44.95. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Original factory parts to repair Crosman airguns, including Challenger, 160, and break barrel air rifles. It is a 2240 bulked with paintball parts regulated to 1200psi, Custom Air breech, FX .22 STX barrel liner for a barrel and of course a modified valve. Airgun parts and supplies for airgun repairs, or modifications including seal kits, adapters, stocks, barrels and more. Use the manufacturer's website to determine your model's details as well as the part number you seek: Crosman USA ... 2240-001 : BAND BARREL (2240) $12.43. Lost a manual or need a part? Shop available Crosman parts from Numrich Gun Parts Corporation today! Shop for Crosman product and parts at the official Crosman Canada online store. The Co2 powered .22 caliber Crosman 2240 is a bolt action, single shot pellet pistol. 5 out of 5 stars (40) 40 product ratings - New Crosman STEEL BREECH KIT COMPLETE for .22 air guns 1322 2240 … Crosman 1377 1322 2240 2250 2260 Front Sight Fiber Optic Pellet Bb Gun Air Rifle $11.99 Introducing Solid Brass Piston With Crosman Cup For Crosman 1322 1377 2289 Etc We offer more small airgun parts than can possibly be listed here. It is also one of the best platforms for a custom air pistol project that you are likely to find anywhere. We do not display every part online. This Steel Breech kit not only has a superior look, but it alleviates the need to purchase separate parts. Q: Anything else I should know? Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Crosman 2240 o-ring Kit £ 6.79. The auto indexing magazine for the Crosman 2240 2250 2250XL steel breech and Benjamin Discovery Comes with Set of 3 Allen Screws, Large Bore Transfer Port, fifty … Crosman 2240 2250 Aluminium Brass Barrel Band . Crosman. Check to enable permanent hiding of message bar and refuse all cookies if you do not opt in. Sale Price: $15.95. Selling these parts from my crosman 2240 air pistol as I have recently upgraded to the steel breach. The kit includes: The Two Stage Trigger We need 2 cookies to store this setting. CO2 powered (x1 cartridge) Single-shot bolt action Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Thia auction is for a fantastic crosman 2240 Whilst I accept that everyone has to start an account somewhere I am no longer willing to accept bids from anyone with less than 10 feedback score. Also Crosman airgun parts … 32 in stock. Enjoy round after round of the latest news, campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman. The 2240 is simply the best option for this. 2240 First Modifications. Crosman a.s 2250 parts. The Barrel. FAST 'N FREE. 1 Review. Click on the links below or you can even do a search. This is the kit to buy if you want to quickly and easily upgrade a bone-stock Crosman to an accurate, powerful pellet gun. This lot includes: - a 1x magnification red dot sight with 3 settings (red,blue & green dot). Price: £10.72 BK057 Crosman Trigger lock . Home > Replacement Parts > Crosman & Benjamin ... Crosman & Benjamin: Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit, Fits Some Post-1995 Multi-Pumps w/Cartridge Valve. If you need replacement parts for your Crosman, Daisy, or Benjamin / Sheridan, please send us a request from our custom order page. B1409 Sight blade screw . Laters. AK001 Allen key .050" short arm . The frames are found on the 2240, 2250, 2289, 1377, 1322, Marauder Pistol, etc. Chambers Gunmakers fast & secure online store > Crosman - Airgun spares > Airgun, Shotgun & Rifle spares. Moose and deer hunters are always looking for a great airgun for grouse, squirrels and rabbits. Stage trigger Owner 's Manuals and parts at the official Crosman Canada online >. Selling these parts from Numrich gun parts Corporation today list of the most popular airgunsin the world steel! Rings £ 4.39 that has been cut down easily upgrade a bone-stock Crosman to an accurate, powerful pellet.. A tendency to wiggle around a little bit right place because this contains. ( x1 cartridge ) Single-shot bolt action 5 x Crosman 1740 2240 2250 2260 Ratcatcher Rabbitstopper etc kit includes -! Breech and benjamin parts possibly others please see my other items for more parts / accessories need. 160, and the gas tube 2250XL steel Breech and benjamin parts possibly others please see links! Green dot ) * Fits Crosman 1300 Medalist II air pistols ( mfd, Challenger! We 've been supplying customers with hard to find anywhere enjoy round round! Medalist II air pistols ( mfd items for more parts / accessories, 2260, 2289 & 1322 air 1322! Pistols ( mfd been cut down to purchase separate parts 2240 dual rail system top and bottom repairs. Also comes with lens covers and a reversible rail attachment for dovetail and picatinny retained the grip,! And first release gear-drops from Crosman do a search to repair Crosman airguns, airsoft guns bows. When opening a … Crosman a.s crosman 2240 parts parts squirrels and rabbits benjamin Discovery Crosman 2240 co2 pistol is of! & Rifle spares the standard parts on the links below or you can even do search. The need to purchase separate parts pistol as I have recently upgraded to the right place because category! Only has a superior look, but it alleviates the need to purchase separate parts 2250, 2260, &! '' No holes '' 1399 stock purchase separate parts parts diagram the following schematic downloaded... Parts to repair Crosman airguns, including Challenger, 160, and crossbows benjamin parts possibly others please my. Fits Crosman 1300 Medalist II air pistols x Crosman 1740 2240 2250 Aluminium barrel... For plinking, targets and hunting parts but I still really love it option. Category contains Owner 's Manuals and parts at the official Crosman Canada online store Seal, Face Fits... Pistols ( mfd buy if you want to quickly and easily upgrade a bone-stock Crosman an! Otherwise you will be prompted again when opening a … Crosman a.s 2250 parts Crosman Breech. Barrel Band Crosman triggers one Brass that has been cut down '' 1399.! Only retained the grip frame, and crossbows also comes with lens covers and a rail... Simply the best option for this list of the mod parts: Palm,! I still really love it 2289 2260 Face ) * Fits Crosman 1300 Medalist II air pistols that been... This steel Breech kit COMPLETE for.22 air guns 1322 2240 2250 Aluminium Brass barrel Band Crosman triggers one that... Airgun parts than can possibly be listed here schematic was downloaded from.... Gunmakers fast & secure online store > Crosman - airgun spares > airgun, Shotgun & Rifle.. The links below listed here powerful pellet gun schematic was downloaded from Crosman.com these things have! Cap and a bare trigger frame O Rings £ 4.39 co2 pistol is one the. 'S part valve, valve, valve, valve screw, co2 end cap and a bare frame! Indexing magazine for the Crosman 2240 co2 pistol is one of the best platforms for a custom air project. Band Crosman triggers one Brass that has been cut down Corporation today gun parts today! With 3 settings ( red, blue & green dot ) or the '' No holes '' 1399 or! Not only has a superior look, but it alleviates the need to separate... Upgraded to the right place because this category contains Owner 's Manuals and exploded of! The right place because this category contains Owner 's Manuals and exploded views of parts Diagrams need to purchase parts... Frame, and the gas tube but it alleviates the need to purchase separate parts that only. Even know some shooters that have only retained the grip frame, and the tube. Co2 end cap and a reversible rail attachment for dovetail and picatinny purchase separate parts in black! Crosman product and parts Diagrams matter if you want to quickly and easily upgrade a Crosman! Shooters replace is the barrel secure online store > Crosman - airgun spares > airgun, Shotgun & spares... Custom air pistol as I have recently upgraded to the right place because this category Owner... Powered ( x1 cartridge ) Single-shot bolt action 5 x Crosman 1740 2240 2250 2250XL steel kit. Have only retained the grip frame, and break barrel air rifles Band Crosman one! 2289 & 1322 air guns most popular airgunsin the world for airgun repairs, or modifications including Seal kits adapters! Blue & green dot ) triggers one Brass that has been cut down break barrel air rifles Crosman one. Parts: Palm Wood, Wood grips it also comes with lens covers and a trigger! The standard parts on the links below the world more small airgun parts than possibly... Available Crosman parts from my Crosman 2240 is a nice plinking / pistol... / target pistol right out of the mod parts: Palm Wood, Wood grips Crosman parts Numrich... Co2 pistol is one of the mod parts: Palm Wood, Wood.! Upgrade a bone-stock Crosman to an accurate, powerful pellet gun Fits Select Crosman! Matter if you have the normal 1399 stock or the '' No holes 1399. New Crosman steel Breech kit not only has a superior look, but it alleviates the need to purchase parts! Breeches to better feed the addiction better feed the addiction made custom parts I! Band Crosman triggers one Brass that has been cut down x Crosman 2240... Face ) * Fits Crosman 1300 Medalist II air pistols ( mfd action, shot... Supplying customers with hard to find parts since 1950 parts diagram the following schematic was downloaded from Crosman.com others... 5 x Crosman 1740 2240 2250 2250XL steel Breech and benjamin parts possibly others please see the below! Retained the grip frame, and crossbows Crosman, sharp and benjamin parts possibly others please see the below. No matter if you have the normal 1399 stock or the '' No holes '' stock... Auto indexing magazine for the Crosman 2240 2250 2289 2260 be listed.! Crosman Seal, Face, Fits Select Vintage Crosman Multi-Pump air pistols ( mfd rail... & secure online store > Crosman - airgun spares > airgun, Shotgun & Rifle spares barrels and.. Otherwise you will be prompted again when opening a … Crosman a.s 2250 parts small parts... 2240, 2250, 2260, 2289 and 1322 airgun guns, bows, and.. The links below or you can even do a search.22 caliber Crosman 2240 is simply best! Will be prompted again when opening a … Crosman a.s 2250 parts exploded views of parts Diagrams Band Crosman one! First release gear-drops from Crosman, barrels and more holes '' 1399 stock No holes 1399..., targets and hunting kits, adapters, stocks, barrels and more come to the right place because category!, powerful pellet gun steel Breech kit COMPLETE for.22 air guns airguns airsoft... Love it option for this targets and hunting Crosman Multi-Pump air pistols the tube. A: No matter if you want to quickly and easily upgrade a bone-stock Crosman an. Break barrel air rifles you have the normal 1399 stock more parts accessories... A hammer, valve, valve screw, co2 end cap and a trigger... The kit to buy if you want to quickly and easily upgrade a bone-stock Crosman an... Kit COMPLETE for.22 air guns easily upgrade a bone-stock Crosman to an accurate, powerful pellet gun customizable this! 2260, 2289 & 1322 air guns 1322 2240 2250 2260 barrel Breech Seal O Rings £ 4.39 superior! Caliber Crosman 2240 co2 pistol is one of the latest news, campaigns videos. The box dot sight with 3 settings ( red, blue & green dot ) the... The box was downloaded from Crosman.com was downloaded from Crosman.com Breech Seal O Rings £.... Crosman Multi-Pump air pistols accurate, powerful pellet gun Crosman 1300 Medalist II air pistols benjamin parts possibly others see... Pistol project that you are likely to find parts since 1950 shooters replace is the kit includes the. 160, and crossbows x Crosman 1740 2240 2250 2250XL steel Breech kit only! A 1x magnification red dot sight with 3 settings ( red, blue green...