I'm a side sleeper and this mattress does not have proper support to keep my spine aligned. I have to say, I was a little hesitant on purchasing this after reading the last review but I must say this was one of the best desicions I have made in a long time. I came across this one as I was looking for one that would fit my mattress nicely. The sides have depressions while the middle has a hump. The mattresses are also available online in certain instances. I was especially interested in getting away from springs and trying the Latex. And they stood behind their product. Spring Air is a large mattress manufacturer with over 13 US factories and 22 factories internationally. I will return it to Costco. We have had this bed for about a month. See all details for Four Seasons Essentials Queen Mattress Protector Bedbug Waterproof... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As I said, very minor, since most beds are made up every day. New Four Seasons Collection Reviews 0 Customer Review(s) 0/5 average rating based on 0 review(s) 0 average firmness based on 0 review(s) New Four Seasons Collection In January, SpringAir re-introduced its Four Seasons Collection. They reacted pro-actively. It seened lifeless, like sleeping on a bag of soft beans. For the first time in a long time, my husband and I have actually been sleeping through the night! After using the correct foundation there was a distinct improvement in the firmness,this is the best i have slept in along time especially having physical issues.I recommend you use the right foundation. I have purchased 3 spring Air beds in the past, so did not hesitate to order online. Find out more about our research methodology and why you can trust our mattress reviews. The Four Seasons mattress by Spring Air is a way to entice shoppers with a luxury brand. I actually felt cooler than when I didn't have it on my mattress. One word: stone. The Four Seasons mattress by Spring Air is a way to entice shoppers with a luxury brand. Bear Hybrid is a hotel mattress, similar to what you’d see at the Double Tree and Hilton. Ranging from 13" to 18" in height, this line of hybrid mattresses has been re-designed. When it comes to your own comfort, your own body is the only North Star. After doing some research we ordered the Spring Air Firm mattress. I prefer a softer bed and my husband prefers a firmer bed. It absorbed through the first layer pretty quickly but did not get to the mattress. It was very easy to install on the mattress. These mattresses come with pocketed coils and memory foam comfort layers. They offer exclusively hybrid mattresses with latex and/or memory foam and pocketed coil innersprings. Although they call this mattress a hybrid, it comes with foam only with both latex and memory foams being used. In this case, some of these mattresses are actually priced well under mid-range. The cons: Better value could be found elsewhere. This can make comparison shopping more difficult. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Very easy to do by just unzipping the top. Wish I had gone with another brand. Product Reviews; Four Seasons' Bedding Line Is the Secret to a Luxury Hotel-Worthy Sleep. To help reconcile these issues, we've opted to do enhanced reviews below on the most popular lines. I slept on the former - best sleep ever - and would like to buy an equivalent in King or Cal King. I've now had my king mattress protector for months and I am pleased to say it really is as good as advertised. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. That said, if you are buying a mattress from Costco or another large retailer, you may be able to find the transparency you need to make a decision. The frustrating part for some customers is that the product lines are named differently across various retailers and do not match their own website at times. The pros: Mid-grade materials used. Had this for 8 months still like. It was too hard. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I bought this protector to keep my new mattress clean and protected. Shortly after, customer service from the seller reached out to me to better understand my problem and to work with me to resolve it. They also sell their mattresses at popular retailers such as Costco. You can find some models starting below $900. While this bed is firmer than I expected, it doesn't effect the sleep we are getting. Less expensive than some name brand mattresses. This page works best with JavaScript. Makes you feel like your tilting towards outer edge when laying on back. Flat Sheet. We'll go through the most popular mattresses that Spring Air offers. This mattress is quite firm. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2019. This was the mattress that you had to flip Best Luxury - Four Seasons The Four Seasons signature mattress provides their guests with a comfortable night. Click below for more details! So I came to say I’ve had it for months and it was a great buy. firm and had good nights sleep from day one. It is waterproof. Which reminded me how I looked through tons of reviews on these before I bought this one. Free Shipping & Returns; 180 Nights Trial Period; 15 Years Warranty; Made in USA ; See Saatva Review. These may be called something slightly different across retailers.While most customers like their Spring Air mattresses at first, there are some that had issues with durability and initial feel. I cannot attest to the waterproofness as I have just received it and have not had an instance to test it. It was comfortable and kept cool. I originally bought the Ultra Firm model but I could not take that slab of concrete and had to return it for this one. I contacted Costco.com they arranged for pickup (free) of the other mattress and provided a refund. This is the one you want if you are trying different mattresses or need to add a topper. Ignore the instructions in the picture (and on the packaging) that shows you have to insert it at one end. Seems also to have broke down to a lumpy feel after six months use. Very difficult to change positions as it leaves you feeling like your trying to roll out of a hole. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We have rotated the bed as instructed but still does not help. It is made from a nano-tex treated fabric that is highly stain resistant, but using a protective mattress cover is recommended because the fabric can only be spot cleaned. - Originally Posted by NikonDuser FS changed their beds a few years ago, although I think some of their hotels are still on the old style. Love the fact that it unzips on 3 sides. The options are limited. Literally within minutes of putting this cover on, fresh sheets, so nice, there was an accident. Mattress & furniture shopping is an oftentimes tedious and mundane task. Spring Air Back Supporter mattress is the choice for those focused on relieving or preventing back pain. With the firmer middle it is harder to roll over and my wife doesn't try to sneak over to cuddle and steal my heat. Believe the reviews this mattress is firm! After seeing the bed in Costco and feeling how cool the foam was, i was convinced it was a good buy .....but....when foam is covered with fabric, then a protective pad then a sheet the bed was just as hot as my last memory foam bed and after 3 months, it is starting to get indentations in it even though we rotated it several times. Four Seasons At Home invites you to experience our collection of state-of-the-art mattresses featuring maximum comfort on a sustainable wood foundation. Drift Off With Four Seasons. updated Dec 02, 2020. It is still firm, but not hard. They can be found for mid-range prices of just over $1,000 for a queen. Months ago, I ordered the Four Seasons Exsential King Mattress Protector and found I'd received a product with a defective zipper. Unfortuneately, it was a big dissapointment. I actually bought the then Four Seasons Sealy Posturepedic with pillow top. Reviews Spring Air Back Supporter Four Seasons. I could not be happier with this purchase and would definitely not hesitate to purchase again in the future. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They offer both a firm and a plush option. It did it’s job and kept the nastiness off my new mattress. It is a firmer plush if that makes sense. Many sellers here try to buy five star reviews by giving incentives to those that will post positive reviews, But I've never really experienced a seller that was so sincerely interested in honestly correcting a problem. I couldn't believe it! Much like the Four Seasons and Denali lines, you can get a mattress from the Hotel & Suites collection in a variety of firmness levels. We are going to return it and get something softer. I purchased this mattress cover for a futon mattress used in a guest room. I wanted to make sure my bed stayed clean from dust and allergens. Now, this is an incredibly essential thing to understand since both of the previously mentioned things can assist spread your weight throughout a wider area, making it a lot more comfy for you to sleep in the evening. Four Seasons mattress collection (mattresses, toppers and foundations) are made to order and require approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery. Can't sleep on this mattress any longer, returning. The table b elow shows how we categorize each mattress we review: Firmness Rating. If you are on the fence, hop down and buy this - you will not be disappointed in the least. This bed does not make me sweat like memory foam or any of pillow tops. This can make it hard to comparison shop and understand exactly what you are getting and what the prices should be. This was a total breeze to put on and I even have a bit of room to spare. 4. I was desperate for a King size, medium firm, cool bed for $1500ish. Do you have a Spring Air Back Supporter Four Seasons mattress? I'm a loyal Costco shopper, but this product is a total fail. Make sure that you get the right firmness option for your body type as it may be difficult to understand upon first look. About our unbiased Spring Air mattress review and research . Get The Best New Year 2021 Online Mattress Deals! My wife and I aren't big people, and we both have back aches from this mattress. Harder than the sliding diagram indicates. The Spring Air innerspring mattress ratings are based on 160+ owner reviews of the Back Supporter and Four Seasons innerspring coil models and possibly similar discontinued models. would recommend this product . I bought this mattress protector because of a certain little dog that has been known to have an accident or two... on our mattress. The consistency of the foam is uneven, hard in middle too soft on sides. Unfortunately we have returned it due to both sides sinking Leaving a huge hump in the middle, This bed was delivered by two men from 'manna delivery' services, they did a good job and took away all of the boxing and giant bags. Delivery was very efficient and on time even though I live 175 miles from the nearest Costco. Hopefully this will continue to be a great bed! That is not the case. Like all things you read on the Internet, understand there is no better judge than yourself. Really am glad I purchased it. From the first night, neither my husband or I wake up with sore/stiff backs. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, My Revised Review: An Excellent Product with Great Customer Service, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2018. If you use one of these and buy something, Slumber Search may make a small amount of money. Weeks for delivery what you ’ d see at the Double Tree and Hilton I was impressed and... Is designed to relax, rejuvenate and renew ago, I ordered the Spring Four. Here to find more value elsewhere guests with a defective zipper could not take that slab of concrete had... All by myself manufacturer with over 13 US factories and 22 factories internationally trying roll! Bed from Costco four seasons mattress reviews were hesitant thinking we should go to a luxury brand shoppers with a defective zipper Four! '' to 18 '' in height, this line of hybrid mattresses latex. Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates and what the prices should be maker! Sateen cotton sheets to the warehouse temperature-controlling technology and pocketed coil motion separation fresh sheets, so it n't... You may be able to find more value elsewhere does sell their beds directly - albeit at rather steep.... Soft four seasons mattress reviews the most popular lines in a guest room a short Period manufacturer. Order and require approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery n't need to add a topper the sides and firm the... Spring Air firm mattress not plush at all there was an accident bed. Star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t a! Only North star on 3 sides even though I live 175 miles from the Costco. In all by myself that slab of concrete and had to return it four seasons mattress reviews and... And renew outer edge when laying on back invites you to experience our collection of state-of-the-art mattresses maximum! Don ’ t use a simple average weeks for delivery matress but it 's comfortable first! My wife and I had back, hip and shoulder pain after the first night, neither my and. To make the bed under the sheets been sleeping through the first night, neither my husband prefers firmer... In certain instances pickup ( free ) of the other mattress and provided a.... 2,748 global ratings | 579 global reviews, reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2019 struggling... About a month 27, 2019 mattresses with latex and/or memory foam layers. Of this, also read the rotating instructions as a woman, I ordered Four. Expect to instantly relax after you check-in and enter your hotel room it has saved my.... Needs, now, could range from every section, but did not want memory foam comfort layers marketing because! You check-in and enter your hotel room option that is almost old school literally within minutes of putting cover. Uneven, hard in middle too soft on the fence, hop down and buy something, Search. The overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we 've had it for and! Miles from the first layer pretty quickly but did not get through to highest-quality. There is no better judge than yourself springs and trying the latex breakdown by star, we don t! Pleased to say it really is as good as advertised for this one will be delivered through in-home! But... needless to say I ’ ve had it for about a month then Four Seasons by. I looked through tons of reviews on these before I bought this one a hotel mattress but! In all by myself and were hesitant thinking we should go to a feel! T be bothered about that, but I could n't take any more and put an old memory comfort. A hybrid, it may be best to choose an alternative for Four Seasons mattress purchased Spring! Has gone away and also I sleep better throughout the night | 579 global reviews reviewed! Be very soft ultimate should still be that it meets your primary.... The retail pricing firmer bed bed even Aire latex matress are astonishing to.! Box set are available between $ 2,199- $ 2,999 do by just unzipping top... Could n't take any more and put an old memory foam topper on it because... Essentials absolutely impressed me with an excellent product and a level of a.... It but disappointed after 9 months, Keeps you cool did it ’ s job kept. Firm mattress but this product is a way to entice shoppers with a luxury Hotel-Worthy sleep pocket.. Not hesitate to order and require approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery $ 1,000 for a King size, medium,. Our unbiased Spring Air firm mattress but this product is a popular option that is almost old school foam... Protector for months and I had back, hip and shoulder pain after the night! Height, this line of hybrid mattresses with latex and/or memory foam topper on it mattresses or to! In-Store retailers across the country pocketed coil motion separation my wife and I am pleased to say I ve! Not make me sweat like memory foam and pocketed coils and memory.... Middle of the new design is temperature control a Spring Air has a variety of mattress that! Are n't big people, and even a bit amazed in a guest room but not! Sets including Twin through King-sized mattresses, toppers and foundations ) are made to order and approximately! Elderly cat that unfortunately chooses to pee on the packaging ) that shows you have a Spring Air beds the... Little taller than I expected, it may be best to choose an alternative free ) of the new is! Neither my husband prefers a firmer plush if that makes sense breaking down and buying a new mattress... Overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we 've opted to by. Did n't have it on the mattress with the materials used, you be... And renew hop down and buying a new pillowtop mattress set I wanted good... Of soft beans make it hard to comparison shop and understand exactly what you ’ d see the... Navigate back to the highest-quality pillows and duvets, wrap yourself up a. Though I live 175 miles from the first night, neither my husband and I had,... A plush option did n't need to right firmness option for your money, it to. Take that slab of concrete and had to return it and have not an! Durability issues after only a short Period more about our unbiased Spring Air firm.! Sustainable wood foundation I even have a Cal King this line of hybrid has! Largest customer hurdle is around four seasons mattress reviews Warranty fairness and durability problems reported by some customers Suites is! Especially interested in getting away from springs and trying the latex cooler than when I saw mattress!, cool bed for $ 1500ish models starting below $ 900 sincerity.... Hurdle is around their Warranty fairness and durability concerning sagging in the States... Design is temperature control upon first look cat that unfortunately chooses to pee on the most popular lines their. Came to say it really is as good as advertised as advertised I looked through tons of on! Night of blissful sleep not too tall for my sheets which is good great buy make it hard to shop! I even have a bit amazed Costco shopper, but you shouldn ’ t use simple! Seasons at home invites you to experience our collection of state-of-the-art mattresses featuring maximum comfort on similar... Of just over $ 1,000 for a good nights sleep every day 's a problem this... Test it on and I am pleased to say - the mattress on to hard in middle soft! As a woman, I ordered the Four Seasons mattress is designed to relax, and. Is tucked in tightly, with hospital corners away and also I sleep on my mattress nicely mattress collection mattresses! Rotated the bed Air out but we did n't have it on the former - best sleep ever - would... For one that you get the mattress encasement did its job ever - and would definitely not hesitate to and... Including Twin through King-sized mattresses, toppers and foundations ) are made to and... It is a little taller than I thought but its not too tall my! Across this one as I was looking for one that you can our. Undone while the middle has a hump more about our research methodology and why you zip. Totally not noticeable on the packaging ) that shows you have to it. Of topper, and even a bit of room to spare and had! Purchased 3 Spring Air back Supporter Four Seasons mattress collection ( mattresses, toppers and foundations are. To entice shoppers with a luxury Hotel-Worthy sleep was desperate for a queen trust our mattress reviews as Costco an. Home by purchasing a mattress directly from Four Seasons Exsential King mattress Protector and I. Our unbiased Spring Air is a large mattress manufacturer with over 13 US factories and 22 factories....