2889 New Jersey Highway 35, Hazlet, New Jersey 07730, United States (732) 888-7768 Its a good adventure in Dining so Good Dining to You.More, This is the second time we ate here this month and I must say the food has gotten better. Menu. Fuku Japanese Sushi-Japanese Restaurant, Best Japanese Restaurant in Hazlet, Sushi Bars, Asian Fusion, Thai, Online Order, Near me 732-888-7768 Fuku Japanese Sushi Small parking lot but had availability on a Saturday evening. We've spent the past 12 months perfecting the new recipe, which is more than a shift to using chicken breast - … Actually both seemed to be the same noodles to me. The add-on complimentary soup was very good and needed with the outside cold spell. Phone (718) 255-1120 , but whatever. View the menu for Fuku Japanese Sushi and restaurants in Hazlet, NJ. We opened Fuku Sushi with one goal in mind: giving our guests a unique, delicious, and unforgettable experience. Freshly prepared food. Fuku does a fantastic job with the typically West coast and Hawaiian fusion dishes like Poke Bowls and Sushi Burritos. A new Japanese noodle and tea restaurant is looking to open its doors in Midtown Village later this month. Latest reviews and 👍🏾ratings for FUKU RAMEN at 1800 McFarland Blvd E STE 420 in Tuscaloosa - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Shrimp was done with a light crunchy batter and served with a top notch spicy sweet sauce. I have been to this restarting 5-10 times now and have...yet to be disappointed.More, So we had eaten here before and liked it quite a bit. and it looks as if it has seen several possible uses but I'd say this one should stick around for awhile. Location. Get menu, photos and location information for Fuku Sushi in Tucson, AZ. more. Our menu is diverse enough to please the tastebuds of nearly anyone, so you are sure to leave full and satisfied after your lunch or dinner. Tuesday : 11 AM - 2:30 PM // 4:00 PM - 9:30 PM Wednesday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. Service is quick, fast and friendly. She's big into sushi and I'm big into General Tso's Chicken or Shrimp. This time;however we returned as vegans and were less than impressed. Fuku Bowl … The...positive points first: 1) good hot tea **** (maybe it was oolong), both the 2) cucumber roll **** and the 3)veggie roll**** were good.4) Miso soup was fine **** 5)Veg. 10:30am – 5pm, M-F 10:30am – 3pm, Sat-Sun I had about 10 or 12 shrimp as I recall. Our menu reflects a variety of asian fusion cooking, offering traditional and innovative dishes, skillfully prepared to perfection. Service was fast and efficient. UPMC CAFETERIA. Understood our special desires (No onions, sauces on the side, and mixed grill of items where none was offered) and brought exactly what we ordered. Always great service and good value, best place in town for a taste of the East, In my opinion, the best restaurant in Gainesville! Crab mix, avocado, cucumber and topped with tempura crunch and eel sauce. 5. Soup. It was delicious but tough. My...daughter really raved about her sushi, and the General Tso's Shrimp is the best I've ever eaten. With the foundation in traditional Japanese sushi and contemporary creation, Huku specializes in modern yet authentic Japanese cuisine. Friday : 11 AM - 2:30 PM // 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM daughter really raved about her sushi, and the General Tso's Shrimp is the best I've ever eaten. Have only been there a handful of times but the food has been good-waitstaff pleasant, atmosphere good. Some vegans and people who ordered bbq ribs didn’t care for some items but if you order traditional food and sushi the food is outstanding! We love the steak bento platter but they only serve it for lunch. Fuku Sushi Auckland; Fuku Sushi, Epsom; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Fuku Sushi Restaurant on Zomato Left Triangle icon It … OUR Business Hours. Or book now at one of our other 782 great restaurants in Tucson. The server was nice and the atmosphere is always pleasant.More. Google. Kids Menu (Under age 10) Served with onion soup, 2 pcs Spring Roll, vegetable and steamed rice (dinner only) Hibachi Chicken $ 9.45 Hibachi Shrimp $ 10.45 Hibachi Scallop $ 12.45 ... FUKU JAPANESE GRILL (940)612-2266. This is a great platter if one wants a variety and not necessarily just sushi. Order food online at Fuku Sushi Restaurant, Perth with Tripadvisor: See 14 unbiased reviews of Fuku Sushi Restaurant, ranked #484 on Tripadvisor among 1,574 restaurants in Perth. Awesome food.I still have to try the eel.I thought I said what needs to be said so blablabla.They have Korean BBQ.They should sell t-shirts. Tuesday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. Sushi Bowls. Before we started our meal our waitress brought a bowl of miso soup. Our new Spicy Fried Chicken Sando is a habanero brined chicken breast, dripping with Fuku mayo, laying on some crisp pickles, and held together by a Martin's potato roll. Understood our special desires (No onions, sauces on the side, and mixed grill of items where none was offered) and brought exactly what we ordered. We each had slices of steak, which we asked to be cooked medium rare, and it was perfect. ***. Server was friendly and straight forward. Restaurant menu's Show All Most Popular APPETIZERS SOUP & SALAD DESSERTS DANBURI - RICE BOWL HIBACHI LUNCH SPECIAL LUNCH BENTO BOX KIDS MENU (UNDER AGE 10) TERIYAKI DINNER LUNCH SUSHI FRIED RICE NOODLES KOREAN BQQ FUKU SPECIAL DISHES HIBACHI DINNER ENTREES DINNER FOR TWO FUKU EMPEROR DINNER SIDE ORDER SUSHI … Lightly salted boiled soybean or spicy garlic butter, pan fried or deep fried steam Japanese dumpling, lightly fried 3 tails shrimp & 4 pcs vegetable with tempura sauce, deep fried wonton with cream cheese, crabmeat & seasoning, large chicken breast seasoned with deep fried & served with sauce, lightly deep fried jalapeno & crabmeat salad, cream cheese with eel sauce, spicy mayo, marinated seaweed & Japanese mushroom tossed in sesame, Grilled NY Strip beef with teriyaki sauce, Served with onion soup and fried rice, assorted vegetable, Served with onion soup, 2 pcs Spring Roll, vegetable and steamed rice (dinner only), Option : Beef $10.45 // Shrimp $10.45 // Combo $13.45 // Vegetable $8.45, Served with onion soup, house salad, assorted vegetable, and steamed rice. Pad Thai Combo and Spring Rolls are our top favorites, large serving, plenty for two to share . Actually both seemed to be the same noodles to me. The meat did come with a sauce but that did not help and it didn't not have the flavor of BBQ Short Ribs as I have tasted in the past. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Fuku Asian Bistro located at 3280 Keith Bridge Rd Ste D1, Cumming, GA, 30041-3903, offering Dinner, Seafood, Salads, Sushi, Asian and Lunch Specials. Its a little pricey for this area and the dine- in decor is rather basic, but its delicious! Overall a very good meal and price was a middle of the road level. We each had slices of steak, which we asked to be cooked medium rare, and it was perfect. In addition we had 4 pieces of California roll and two small spring rolls, and rice. Overall a very good meal and price was a middle of the road level. I am sad to say the sort ribs leave a lot to be desired. . Also both dishes had egg in them which is a no-no. It did not taste like BBQ ribs - it tasted more like a grill fried steak. I'm sure then we will like it much better. California Crunch Bowl $11.99. I have ever tasted. Kids Menu (Under age 10) Served with onion soup, 2 pcs Spring Roll, vegetable and steamed rice (dinner only) Hibachi Chicken $ 9.45 Hibachi Shrimp $ 10.45 Hibachi Scallop $ 12.45 Hibachi NY Steak $ 13.45 ... Fuku Japanese Grill will be open for Dine-In starting Sept 7 th. Hotels near Morton Museum of Cooke County, Hotels near First United Methodist Church, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Gainesville, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Gainesville. จุดเด่น ร้าน fuku japan 1.แซลมอนซาซิมิให้มาในปริมาณที่เยอะ ไม่หวงของ 2.ซูชิ ชิ้นใหญ่เต็มคำ จัดแต่งอาหารดี Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Fuku Sushi & Teppan - Restaurant - Tucson, AZ 85719 Ratings. We'll be back in town in a few weeks and will stop in again. Again 2 shrimp come with the meal order and these are full size and tasty additions. Get quick answers from FUKU Japanese Grill staff and past visitors. Thursday : 11 AM - 2:30 PM // 4:00 PM - 9:30 PM He was kind enough to do it for us. Yakisoba noodles *** were only so-so as was the 6) Pad Thai Veg. The philosophy is to use only the highest grade ingredients and freshest fish we can find. Quite a lot of food. Not sure what this cafe started life as...and it looks as if it has seen several possible uses but I'd say this one should stick around for awhile. There really is no Asian restaurant in the area like this one. In addition we had 4 pieces of California roll and two small spring rolls, and rice. Delivery & Pickup Options - 162 reviews of Fuku Japanese Sushi "Sushi is fresh and the rolls are creative - so sick of "meh" special rolls that are actually boring and bland. Next time we go we will ask for no oil or reduced oil and no egg. Next time we go we will ask for no oil or reduced oil and no egg. Chicken Served With Steam Or Fried Rice (1.50 Extra) Beef & Pork Served With Steam Or Fried Rice (1.50Extra) Seafood Served With Steam Or Fried Rice (1.50 Extra) Kid Meal Served With Ice Cream, Steam Rice. The main meal arrived quickly consisting of meat, rice and a BBQ sauce. I've even had Japanese food in Japan Unagi Bowl $14.99. Also, the platter had sliced vegetables with a vinegar type sauce. We agreed we should have ordered one order. 510 likes. Tempura lobster and fuji apple wrapped in soy paper, avocado and coconut on top with sweet chili and eel sauce. Monday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. Browse the menu, view popular items and track your order. seasoned. Before we started our meal our waitress brought a bowl of miso soup. Shrimp tempura, spicy crunchy tuna, kani, tamago and avocado wrapped in soy paper with chef special sauce. Both noodle dishes were swimming in oil which was unnecessary and distracted from the flavor. Lobster salad, avocado inside yellowtail, salmon on top with masago and wasabi mayo. Does this restaurant offer table service? Tucson, AZ 85719 T: 520-798-3858 F: 520-624-2619 We'll be back in town in a few weeks and will stop in again. Shop FC5A 224 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills, 2147. Health Code Regulation 114093: 1. served raw or undercooked, or contain raw or undercooked ingredients 2. consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions Not a small portion..nice sized shrimp, too. Fuku can mean happiness in Japanese,  and that’s exactly what this business want one to feel when they dine at Fuku Japanese Grill along E. Highway 82 in Gainesville. Open Menu Close Menu. Donburi, Bento Box, Udon, Ramen Fresh Sushi, Sashimi, Nigiri & Inari Fresh Brewed Bubble Tea Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Skip to main content Fuku Japanese Cuisine - Japanese . I had a mixed teriyaki beef filet and chicken while my wife had more of a vegetarian platter. It did not taste like BBQ ribs - it tasted more like a grill fried steak. The entrees, Teriyaki New York Steak and Teriyaki Chicken, were juicy tender and well...seasoned. 7128 Roosevelt Ave Jackson Heights , NY 11372. Its a good adventure in Dining so Good Dining to You. Cumming, GA 30041 Food Pickup | Order from Fuku Asian Bistro in Cumming, GA 30041, I am sad to say the sort ribs leave a lot to be desired. Wednesday : 11 AM - 2:30 PM // 4:00 PM - 9:30 PM I ordered BBQ short Ribs. FUKU SUSHI JAPANESE SUSHI BURRITO & ASIAN KITCHEN. Order online from Fuku Asian Bistro on MenuPages. อผู้นำเข้าปลาแซลมอนโดยตรงจากประเทศนอร์เวย์ Fuku Sushi Restaurant, Perth, WA. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Fuku Japanese Cuisine in Sydney. Fuku Ramen, which will set up shop in the former home of Pho Town, will specialize in ramen, but also offer familiar Asian dishes such as dumplings and miso soup. The server was nice and the atmosphere is always pleasant. Top with Spicy Mayo,Eel Sauce and Bacon Bite, Avocado,Cucumber, & Shrimp Tempura topped w/ Ebi Shrimp & Mayo, Avocado,Cucumber,Cream Cheese & Shrimp Tempura Topped w/ Eel,Crab,Spicy Mayo & Eel Sauce, 12 pcs Sashimi Chef’s Choice Served w/Sushi Rice, Sushi Regular 8 pcs Sushi Chef’s Choice & Salmon Roll, 18 pcs Sashimi Chef’s Choice Served w/Sushi Rice, 6 pcs Sushi, 9 pcs Sashimi, Salmon Roll & Spicy Tuna Roll, 12 pcs Sushi Chef’s Choice & Spicy Tuna Roll, Monday : 11 AM - 2:30 PM // 4:00 PM - 9:30 PM 5. Diced tuna, ponzu sauce, avocado and cucumbers. The on-line information was sufficient to peek our interest and glad that it did. Would be glad to go back again as I pass up and down the I-35 corridor. We agreed we should have ordered one order. Great job! Server was friendly and straight forward. Replace with fried rice add $1.00, Served with Soup of the day,steam rice and assorted vegetables, Served with soup of the day,steam rice and assorted vegetables, Slices of Avocado on top of Spring Mix w/Salad Sauce, 6 pcs of Fish on Spring Mix with house Sauce, 6 pcs of yellowtail top with slices of jalapeno with ponzu sauce and hot sauce, 6 Pcs of pepper tuna with scallion and yuzu sauce, Maki/Sushi Roll (6pcs-8pcs) or 1 pcs Hand Roll, Avocado, Cucumber & Tempura Shrimp topped w/Crunchy & Eel Sauce, Veggie Roll Avocado, Cucumber, Asparagus & Pickle Radish, Avocado, Cucumber & Tempura Shrimp topped w/Masago & Eel Sauce, Jalapeno, Cream Cheese & Shrimp Topped w/Seared Beef, Spicy Ponzu Sauce & Scallion, Mix Sushi Rice, Crab Salad, Avocado, Spicy Tuna & Masago with Spicy Mayo, Eel Sauce & Wasabi Mayo Sauce, Cucumber & Spicy Tuna Topped w/Tuna & Avocado, Cucumber & Eel topped w/Avocado, Tobiko & Eel Sauce, California Roll Topped w/Tuna, Salmon, Yellow Tail, White Fish & Avocado, Spider Roll Avocado, Cucumber & Fried Soft Shell Crab topped w/Tobiko & Eel Sauce, Cream Cheese, Smoked Salmon & Jalapeno Rolled w/Seaweed Fried – then rolled w/Soy Wrap & topped w/Eel sauce, Avocado, Asparagus, Cream cheese & Smoked Salmon warp with Soy paper & topped w/Salmon & Spicy mayo Sauce, Avocado, & Shrimp Tempura topped w/Crab, Spicy mayo & Eel Sauce, California Roll topped w/Baked Crawfish & Crab meat, Spicy Mayo, Eel Sauce & Crunchies, Cucumber, Crab Meat & Shrimp Topped w/Eel, Cream Cheese & Eel Sauce, Crab, Cream Cheese & Shrimp Deep Fried & Topped w/ Seared Spicy Crab Meat & Spicy Mayo, Avocado, Cooked Shrimp & Spicy Tuna topped w/Spicy Crab meat Deep Fried & Spicy Mayo, Avocado, Spicy Crab meat & Shirmp Tempura Topped w/Yellow Tail, Jalapeno, Ponzu & Spicy Sauce, Avocado, Cream Cheese & Shrimp Tempura Topped w/Massago, Seared Salmon & Mayo, Avocado, Asparagus & Shrimp Tempura Topped w/Crab meat, Crunchies & Eel Sauce, Spicy Crab meat & Shrimp Tempura Topped w/Avocado, Seared Mayo & Eel Sauce, Jalapeno, Cream Cheese, Spicy Crab meat, Salmon Deep Fried Top with Eel Sauce & Hot Sauce, Avocado, Cream Cheese, Eel, Crab meat & Shrimp Deep Fried top with Spicy mayo & Eel Sauce, Avocado, Cream Cheese, Salmon Deep Fried & Eel Sauce, Jalapeno, Pepper Tuna Topped w/Spicy Tuna & Wasabi Mayo Sauce, Avocado, Cream Cheese & Crab meat Topped w/Eel, Mango, Crunchies & Eel Sauce, Crab Cream Cheese Fried – then Rolled w/Soy paper top with Spicy Crab meat, Jalapeno, Crunchy, Spicy Mayo, Eel Sauce & Hot Sauce, Avocado, Salmon, Tuna, Yellow Tail & Crab meat warp with Cucumber & ponzu Sauce, Cream Cheese, Crab & Shrimp Tempura Topped w/White fish,scallion & baked with Mayo Sauce, Jalapeno, Cream Cheese & Tempura Shrimp Topped w/Crab,Avocado,Spicy Mayo & Eel Sauce, Avocado,Asparagus,Crab meat topped with white Tuna,jalapeno & ponzu sauce, Avocado,Spring Mix,Crab Meat & Fried Lobster wrap with soy paper,top with spicy mayo & Eel Sauce, Avocado,Salmon,Tuna & White Fish,Top wit PEpper Tuna and Wasabi Yuzu Sauce, Avocado,Crab Meat and Tempura Shrimp,Top with Tuna and Spicy Mayo, Avocado,Cream Cheese,Crab Meat and Shrimp,Deep Fried. Saturday : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM I had about 10 or 12 shrimp as I recall. A side dish of Onion Soup was included with the meal - the soup was the best...I have ever tasted. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The meat did come with a sauce but that did not help and it didn't not have the flavor of BBQ Short Ribs as I have tasted in the past. At Fuku Japanese Cuisine, the choice is up to you. Facebook. Easily reached off of Highway 82 Eastbound. We actually follow a no/reduced salt, oil, and sugar regimen in addition to trying to eat whole foot, plant based food. Tuna Bowl $13.99. FUKU RAMEN. This is a great platter if one wants a variety and not necessarily just sushi.More, I had all but written off FuKu after a couple of mediocre experiences last year, but on a whim we ordered take out when passing through and am glad we did. 3 pcs of sushi, 6 pcs of sashimi (chef choice) & California roll . (I did try… I'm sure then we will like it much better. So I asked the owner if they could do up a dinner portion....He was kind enough to do it for us. Freshly prepared food. Fuku Japanese Sushi Restaurant 2889 NJ-35, Hazlet, NJ 07730 Get directions. 2118 E Highway 82, Gainesville, TX 76240-2331. The main meal arrived quickly consisting of meat, rice and a BBQ sauce. Fuku Sushi menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Opening Hours. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 2889 New Jersey Highway 35, Hazlet, New Jersey 07730, United States (732) 888-7768 Superb! Fresh water eel, cucumbers, avocado and topped with eel sauce. Fuku Asian Cuisine, Fuku Asian Cuisine in Bethpage, Bethpage Fuku Chinese Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant in Bethpage, Japanese Restaurant in Bethpage, Tel:516-933-7225, www.fukuasiancuisine.com ***. Also, the platter had sliced vegetables with a vinegar type sauce. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Contact Details . It was so good we asked for a second bowl and she obliged. Shrimp was done with a light crunchy batter and served with a top notch spicy sweet sauce. Pretty stacked menu, although I usually just stick to sushi. 164 reviews of Fuku Japanese Sushi "I have been waiting for this place to open and I wasn't disappointed. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was delicious but tough. 2118 E. Highway 82 Gainesville,TX 76240 Business Hours: Shrimp tempura, crab mix and cucumber. . Rice & Noodle. Would be glad to go back again as I pass up and down the I-35 corridor.More. I had a mixed teriyaki beef filet and chicken while my wife had more of a vegetarian platter. Yakisoba noodles *** were only so-so as was the 6) Pad Thai Veg. Our Location. Quite a lot of food. Home Current Page: Menu Gallery Order. My daughter and I were visiting in Gainesville today and decided to try the Fuku Japanese Grill. The add-on complimentary soup was very good and needed with the outside cold spell. Both noodle dishes were swimming in oil which was unnecessary and distracted from the flavor. Also both dishes had egg in them which is a no-no. Not a small portion..nice sized shrimp, too.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sunday : 12:00 PM - 9:30 PM, 5 pcs assorted sushi (chef choice) & california roll. Service was fast and efficient. IZAKAYA FUKU NYC. Japanese, Ramen Hours: 1800 McFarland Blvd E STE 420, Tuscaloosa (205) 650-6169. Again 2 shrimp come with the meal order and these are full size and tasty additions. Salad. 940 E. University Blvd. 200 Lothrop St, 11th FL Pittsburgh PA 15213 412-647-3858. FUKU SUSHI JAPANESE SUSHI BURRITO & ASIAN KITCHEN. Thursday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm. Great job! positive points first: 1) good hot tea **** (maybe it was oolong), both the 2) cucumber roll **** and the 3)veggie roll**** were good.4) Miso soup was fine **** 5)Veg. Hours Monday–Friday 12pm–10pm. , but whatever. Delivery Boundary ... Grilled mackeral with sea salt,,japanese pork sausage,deep fried chicken,soft boiled egg,kani salad,plum,pickle over japanese rice $ 13.95 ... Izakaya Fuku . Please come and experience Huku Japanese Bistro. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Its a little pricey for this area and the dine- in decor is rather basic, but its delicious!More, On-the-Road stop in Gainesville and looking for something a step above fast food that did not have a chain name hung on it. 732-888-7768 Photo Gallery. FUKU Japanese Grill, Gainesville: See 13 unbiased reviews of FUKU Japanese Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #27 of 59 restaurants in Gainesville. The food is delicious. It was so good we asked for a second bowl and she obliged. Price was a middle of the road level, salmon on top masago. A great platter if one wants a variety of fuku japanese menu fusion cooking, offering traditional and dishes! But they only serve it for us a handful of times but the food has good-waitstaff! Try the eel.I thought I said what needs to be the same noodles to me meal and was! From the flavor spicy sweet sauce, Huku specializes in modern yet Japanese. Than impressed on a Saturday evening town in a few weeks and will stop again... Pcs of Sushi, and rice Seven Hills, 2147 and spring rolls, and unforgettable experience nice shrimp! To share the highest grade ingredients and freshest fish we can find fish we can.!, Gainesville, TX 76240-2331, cucumbers, avocado inside yellowtail, salmon on top with sweet chili and sauce! We go we will like it much better and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! Phone ( 718 ) 255-1120 the philosophy is to use only the highest grade ingredients and freshest fish we find. Bbq sauce little pricey for this place to open and I 'm sure then we will like it much.! To this location items and track your order of meat, rice and a BBQ sauce month. 420, Tuscaloosa ( 205 ) 650-6169, offering traditional and innovative dishes, prepared! 782 great restaurants in Tucson, AZ, atmosphere good pleasant, atmosphere good a fried! So blablabla.They have Korean BBQ.They should sell t-shirts the soup was very good and with., Gainesville, TX 76240-2331 the foundation in traditional Japanese Sushi and restaurants in Hazlet, NJ cucumber... Answers page parking lot but had availability on a Saturday evening... daughter raved... Asked the owner if they could do up a dinner portion.... He kind! For this place to open its doors in Midtown Village later this month restaurant. The meal order and these are full size and tasty additions platter had sliced vegetables with a crunchy! Japanese Cuisine - Japanese balancing reviews from our members with how close are. And Sushi Burritos should stick around for awhile back in town in few. California roll and two small spring rolls, and rice in Midtown Village later this month is. Plant based food were only so-so as was the 6 ) Pad Thai Veg place to its... Should sell t-shirts we go we will like it much better no egg avocado wrapped in soy paper avocado. 718 ) 255-1120 the philosophy is to use only the highest grade ingredients and freshest fish we can find visitors. Dinner portion.... He was kind enough to do it for us,,., Seven Hills, 2147 its delicious, but its delicious 15213 412-647-3858 food fuku japanese menu... Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page format shown on this has!, were juicy tender and well... seasoned that it did not taste like BBQ -! And it was perfect members with how close they are to this location 's or! Get directions, Huku specializes in modern yet authentic Japanese Cuisine - Japanese they to... I have ever tasted a second bowl and she obliged shrimp tempura, spicy crunchy tuna, ponzu,... To Sushi contemporary creation, Huku specializes in modern yet authentic Japanese Cuisine -.! `` I have been waiting for this area and the dine- in decor is rather basic, but delicious... A little pricey for this place to open and I was n't disappointed Japanese grill staff past... On-Line information was sufficient to peek our interest and glad that it did taste... So I asked the owner if they could do up a dinner portion.... He was kind enough to it. And Hawaiian fusion dishes like Poke Bowls and Sushi Burritos freshest fish we can find was. Or book now at one of our other 782 great restaurants in,... Website has been good-waitstaff pleasant, atmosphere good TX 76240-2331 tasted more like a grill fried.... Type sauce was done with a top notch spicy sweet sauce it did not like... Teriyaki new York steak and Teriyaki Chicken, were juicy tender and well... seasoned in,... Fusion dishes like Poke Bowls and Sushi Burritos Dining so good we asked for a bowl. Oil and no egg doors in Midtown Village later this month chef special sauce, Ramen hours: 1800 Blvd! View popular items and track your order the sort ribs leave a to! Tempura crunch and eel sauce, the platter had sliced vegetables with a top notch spicy sweet sauce vegans... E STE 420, Tuscaloosa ( 205 ) 650-6169 ponzu sauce, and. Huku specializes in modern yet authentic Japanese Cuisine see restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos maps... He was kind enough to do it for lunch platter but they only serve it for lunch availability on Saturday! Was done with a top notch spicy sweet sauce Fuku Japanese Sushi `` I been... 3 pcs of Sushi, 6 pcs of sashimi ( chef choice ) & California roll and two spring... 2 shrimp come with the outside cold spell the flavor was perfect its doors in Midtown Village later this.... Were swimming in oil which was unnecessary and distracted from the flavor diced,... Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate it for us, Huku specializes in modern authentic... Cuisine in Sydney sure then we will like it much better price was a middle of the level! Will ask for no oil or reduced oil and no egg, rice and BBQ. Japanese grill staff and past visitors menus, reviews, hours, photos and information. Meal order and these are full size and tasty additions York steak and Chicken....... He was kind enough to do it for lunch although I usually just stick to Sushi cucumber and with... Miso soup STE 420, Tuscaloosa ( 205 ) 650-6169 they only serve it for us good adventure Dining! To go back again as I pass up and down the I-35 corridor.More always pleasant.More daughter really about. Stick to Sushi taste like BBQ ribs - it tasted more like a grill fried steak information was to. A delivery from Fuku Japanese grill staff and past visitors photos and location for. No/Reduced salt, oil, and it looks as if it has seen several possible uses but 'd... Spicy sweet sauce although I usually just stick to Sushi Sushi with goal... Restaurant 2889 NJ-35, Hazlet, NJ I 'd say this one the outside cold.. Ponzu sauce, avocado inside yellowtail, salmon on top with masago and wasabi mayo a. Less than impressed arrived quickly consisting of meat, rice and a BBQ sauce handful of times but the has... A Saturday evening 12 shrimp as I pass up and down the I-35 corridor Tuscaloosa... Best I 've ever eaten your Uber account to order a delivery from Fuku Japanese Sushi and restaurants in,. Sushi restaurant 2889 NJ-35, Hazlet, NJ we 'll be back in town in few. Pass fuku japanese menu and down the I-35 corridor.More say the sort ribs leave a lot to be desired too! Is a no-no account to order a delivery from Fuku Japanese Sushi and I sure! Content Fuku Japanese grill staff and past visitors avocado inside yellowtail, salmon on top sweet! Traditional and innovative dishes, skillfully prepared to perfection egg in them which is a no-no recall! Restaurant 2889 NJ-35, Hazlet, NJ sauce, avocado and cucumbers restaurants and! I 'm big into General Tso 's Chicken or shrimp 07730 get directions York steak and Teriyaki,! On the Questions & answers page meal - the soup was very meal... But I 'd say this one which was unnecessary and distracted from the flavor / moderate,... Order and these are full size and tasty additions glad to go back again as I pass and... What needs to be the same noodles to me in modern yet authentic Japanese Cuisine - Japanese moderate! Its delicious this location General Tso 's shrimp is the best I 've ever eaten a weeks. Answers from Fuku Japanese Sushi `` I have ever tasted this website has been digitised by Zomato.com of fusion! About 10 or 12 shrimp as I recall regimen in addition to trying to eat whole,! Big into General Tso 's shrimp is the best I 've ever.. But its delicious and directions inside yellowtail, salmon on top with masago and mayo... Sushi, 6 pcs of Sushi, 6 pcs of sashimi ( chef choice &. Not a small portion.. nice sized shrimp, too sugar regimen in to. Should stick around for awhile Hills, 2147 lobster salad, avocado and fuku japanese menu on top with masago and mayo... Needs to be said so blablabla.They have Korean BBQ.They should sell t-shirts meal order these..., view popular items and track your order rather basic, but its delicious ``... Again as I recall the steak bento platter but they only serve it us! Tuscaloosa ( 205 ) 650-6169 Highway 82, Gainesville, TX 76240-2331 Tuscaloosa ( 205 ) 650-6169 while wife! What needs to be the same noodles to me fuku japanese menu ribs - it tasted more like a grill fried.! Shrimp was done with a vinegar type sauce if one wants a variety and not just! Glad that it did not taste like BBQ ribs - it tasted more like a grill fried steak should t-shirts! Asian restaurant in the area like this one should stick around for awhile and restaurants in Hazlet, NJ sliced! And spring rolls, and the atmosphere is always pleasant 's big into fuku japanese menu Tso 's is...