Business Profile Superior Fireplace Company. Temco Logistics is a premiere white glove solutions provider delivering and installing home goods since 1968. TEMCO is a supply chain platform using the RSK blockchain. I have been in the HVAC business for over 40 years. more like this →, 5400 LBJ FREEWAY SUITE 1375, DALLAS, TX 75240-2602 USA, United States, Most recently updated at Inactive Revoked (Administrative) If you do not see the category you were expecting, call us at 262-989-4882 or submit a Help Me Find My Blower request and we'll help you find the correct blower. Inactive - Revoked (Administrative) Today, 38 years later, this same company now has evolved to over 145 full time employees in Phoenix. Fireplace in Pompton Plains, NJ. Last Edited By Krjb Donovan. If you own this company and would like to delete this listing, click here. With use, ash and soot build up in your firebox and can create somewhat of a mess. Temco Fireplace Products: DIRECT-VENT FIREPLACE Lennox Hearth Products: WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE Heat-N-Glo, a division of Hearth Technologies Inc.: GAS FIREPLACE Metal-Fab, Inc.: PIPE/VENT LOCKING SYSTEM Temco says that it is suppose to be serviced at least once per year by a qualified service tech. One thing that makes fixing a gas fireplace so difficult and complex is finding the source of the issue. Is Temco Fireplace Products, Inc in United States your business? updated recently Find more results for TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC. Beside above, why is my gas fireplace not turning on? Download 107 Temco Indoor Fireplace PDF manuals. We still haven't found anyone who is familiar with Temco fireplaces in close proximity so the FP may have to go another winter without being lit. Temco’s typical customer is an independent controls contractor or manufacturer who is comfortable doing business up against the biggest names in the industry: Honeywell, Siemens, Johnson Controls and the usual crowd. 2020-12-07 22:40:53 UTC. Building Contractors. Home Furnishings | Fireplace | Fireplace Products | Temco Fireplace Products. If you want to convert a gas fireplace to wood, you can usually do so by capping the gas line, checking the flue and removing the gas logs. User manuals, Temco Indoor Fireplace Operating guides and Service manuals. You almost never hear Fisher or Timberline mentioned anymore but the Earth Stove, now owned by Lennox, is still popular today. My temco gas fireplace turned off by itself and the remote won't turn it off how can I shut it off. With millions of home deliveries performed for some of America’s largest retailers, we continue to innovate and provide world class final mile delivery and installation services. 2020-12-10 10:34:09 UTC. Buy Temtex wood and gas fireplace inserts and wood stove repair parts at great prices. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, ... Business Profile A and J Fireplaces. Look on the inside of your fireplace for a metal tag with your model number. Created in Tennessee, TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC. is a business entity and is a For-profit Corporation in accordance with local law. List of our available Temco fireplace parts & accessories. Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on Temco Fireplace Products in Gilbert, undefined Discover more Miscellaneous Homefurnishings Stores companies in Gilbert on Manta.com I have a Temco gas fireplace, AD3930N / 2040N, and. I very done some searching around the Internet on the company which now is non existent apparently. About Arizona Fireplaces. TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS INC was created in Texas and is a CORP in accordance with local business registration law. December 21, 2000. Get the right size custom fireplace glass doors for your wood-burning fireplace. Business Profile. Temco fireplace blower motor quit. Created in California, TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC. is a business entity. 2020-12-07 10:13:12 UTC, INDEPENDANT SAND STONE GRAVEL & CEMENT PRODUCTS UNION. Temco $138.60. In fact, doesn’t sell any gas logs. I have had a Monessen Model # XXXXX Vent Free Fireplace for 9 years and it still emits a strong unpleasent odor when it is first turned on and the odor persists until its turned off. TEMCO applies to a much smaller space instead of entire districts or localities, such as a residential complex or an office building and with tighter restrictions. Greg Mazurkiewicz. Beside above, why is my gas fireplace not turning on? Let’s go through the process step by step. Temtex fireplace still in business keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you can see which keywords most interested customers on the this website. Last Edited By Krjb Donovan. Save on TLC39-1 Wood Fireplace replacement repair parts at FireplaceParts. Most of the alloy produced is exported to customers in Asia and North America, with the remaining sold to steel producers in Australia and New Zealand. I've recently purchased a home that has a temco wood burning fireplace. Give us a call at 1-877-373-6677 and one of our fireplace door experts will gladly assist you in finding replacements doors that will fit your fireplace, decor, and budget! This Door is made to fit Temco Model Numbers TLC36-2, TLC36-3, TLC36-2I,TLC36-3I, TFC36-2, TCF36-3 Check out our video featuring the Best Value Prefab Door in the Industry. TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS INC was created in Texas and is a CORP pursuant to local business registration regulations. User manuals, Temco Indoor Fireplace Operating guides and Service manuals. Fireplace. I said because I normally burn 50 logs at a time, and it comes with a special "cut out" in the side to run a gas line. TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC. is a business formed in Tennessee. We offer bronze and gray tinted glass with our fireplace doors to help you hide what is behind your fireplace doors. more like this →, 5400 LBJ FREEWAY, SUITE 1375, DALLAS, TX 752402602 USA, Tennessee Department of State - Business Services, Most recently updated at Did someone buy the company out? Temco Fireplace Products, Inc. is a Tennessee Foreign For-Profit Corporation filed on December 3, 1970. Our FK12 Blower Fan Kit is designed for Temco fireplaces to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. If there is any flashing nailed to the framing, remove the nails holding the insert in place, then disassemble as many parts of the insert as possible, including any pipes or vents which you might see. 1. Temco Fireplace Products is located at 1364 W Vaughn Ave in Gilbert and has been in the business of Retail - Fireplaces And Wood Burning Stoves since 2001. Surrender Just because you have a Temco fireplace doesn’t mean you need Temco gas logs. more like this →, Most recently checked at ... the region's top business stories. Temco, Inc. is a manufacturers representative firm serving the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana markets since 1983. Replacement fireplace doors for Temco Fireplaces are easy to find at Fireplace Doors Online! updated recently Temco fireplace blower motor quit. Temtex fireplaces and wood fireplace stoves are some of the oldest and popular units in the industry. Search for your compatible Temco fireplace blower kit here. 1. We offer the full line of Temtex wood stove and fireplace parts online here. The platform relies on blockchain technology to connect isolated supply chain systems and offer data services. Assigned the registration number 000042068, according to the government registry, it is Inactive - Revoked (Administrative). I am going to open a business wiring race cars in the building and I will be building living quarters inside the building. That is what an All Fuel / All purpose fireplace is about. 0 Solutions. Download 107 Temco Indoor Fireplace PDF manuals. Hearth and Grill Sales, LLC 3405 Keith St. Cleveland, TN 37312 United States You should consult a professional for the sake of safety. An ISO 9001 company, vertically integrated to guarantee quality and on time delivery through out production. We have offices located in Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Indianapolis, and Paducah to serve our customers with process instrumentation and controls, control valves, heat tracing, tank protection, environmental compliance analyzers, and automation sensors. TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC. in Manchester is a company that specializes in Heating Equipment, Except Electric And Warm Air Furnaces. High-end Prestige Series vent-free gas logs, Models PS24, feature larger, realistic-looking logs, stacked three high and three deep on a heavy-duty grate. Last Updated: Mar 13, 2014 03:11 PM GMT. This custom fireplace door is crafted from extruded aluminum, and while the frame is slim, door is heat resistant and durable. Find 109 listings related to Temco Fireplace Company in Perris on YP.com. Temco Tool Indoor Fireplace AD3930N / 2040N. Assigned the registration number 0028213200, according to the official registry, it is now NOT IN GOOD STANDING. Be prepared to light up your space and be on the receiving end of warmth if you know how the unit works and how to get the spark ignited. Have your correct wood stove or fireplace model number ready. In fact, doesn’t sell any gas logs. With a revenue of more than 2.695 billion euros (2018), more than 125,000 employees and a presence in 32 countries, Atalian Servest is an independent leader of facility services. This fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the... $68.45. Hearth and Grill Sales, LLC 3405 Keith St. Cleveland, TN 37312 United States We offer the full line of Temtex wood stove and fireplace parts online here. The fireplace projects less than 15 inches into a room and requires less than 4 square feet of floor space, states the company. 625 - 627 Route 23 South. ... the party still lacks confidence and trust in ZEC. For people that don't want a black door, but still something a little darker. Find the Temco model Fireplace or Wood Stove you have in the Temco brand model listing shown below. TEMCo manufactures a variety of electrical power transformers: 1-phase transformers and 3-phase transformers including step-up transformers and step-down transformers, auto transformers and control … 1 Solutions. Temco has been a tier one supplier to the transportation industry since 1966. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Temco Fireplace Company locations in Perris, CA. Plate reads Model F1 74822 Serial # XXXXX 6568. Our records show it was established in Tennessee. PRODUITS DE SKI MERSEA INC. / MERSEA SKI PRODUCTS INC. Temco Fireplace Products, Inc's Keywords. 1. updated recently Temco Fireplace Products Select from the Temco categories listed below. Pilot light systems are the most common reason gas fireplaces fail to light, so check the main gas valve to make sure the gas is turned on. Your Temco fireplace will accept any brand of gas logs. Thank you for the article put I’m finding it hard to locate temco gas logs bc they went out of business. Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details. To remove a wood-burning or electrical fireplace insert, first remove all of the trim from around the fireplace, including any brick, rockwork, or drywall that is covering the insert. Need gas logs for your Temco fireplace? When you alter the pilot assembly in any way on a ventfree gas fireplace, you alter the pilot safety shut-off system and oxygen depletion sensor which could cause serious harm to you and your family. Fireplace in Pompton Plains, NJ. There could be multiple factors causing a single issue, so covering all your bases and eliminating potential culprits can be time-consuming and requires a level of expertise. Fireplace doors serve many purposes and can even hide some of the unattractive parts of your fireplace. Movement in and out of a premises or area placed under TEMCO is prohibited, similar to the stay-at-home-order of the EMCO. Fullerton, CA 92833 (714) 521-7302. If you're still unsure, we can help you! Consider the manufacturer. Business Profile. Temco Tool Indoor Fireplace FP2035-2. This Door is made to fit Temco Model Numbers TLC42-3, TLC42-3I, TFC42-3, TLC42-4, TLC42-4I, TFC42-4 Check out our video featuring the Best Value Prefab Door in the Industry. TEMCo Transformer Manufacturer sales - Standard and custom transformers manufactured to spec. The inspector said how do i know that fireplace can handle the heat of gas logs? © 2020 SaleSpider Media Inc. DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase. Atalian Servest boasts more than 32,000 clients in both the private and public sectors. more like this →, 4958 CARLINGFORD AVE, RIVERSIDE, CA 92504, United States, Most recently checked at Consider the manufacturer. My model number is Temco model TFC42-4. Please Note: We ONLY sell aftermarket fireplace doors for Temco Fireplaces. updated recently A Division of SaleSpider Media. Last Updated: Mar 13, 2014 03:11 PM GMT. need manual for TLC 36 3MB. Temtex repair parts Lists and photos online to help find replacement gas and wood fireplace parts easily. The Elegance Series is made up of the VF36 compact fireplace and the VFL34 log set and is designed for vent-free applications. ... the fireplace should still work with out the blower, I believe Temco is out of business so you might not find replacement parts and you might have to replace the entire fireplace and pipe system if the units is that far gone. If gas is coming out of the pilot, but it still won't light, the spark igniter could be the problem. Business Profile. Gas fireplace repair can be daunting. The replacement glass priced out around $130 (can't remember exactly) so that's another strike against it right now, but if we find the right person we'd probably get everything done. Temco Fireplace Products, Inc.: VENT-FREE GAS LOGS. The numbers on the I.D. NOT IN GOOD STANDING Temco Tool Indoor Fireplace TLC 36 3. Temco, Inc. is a manufacturers representative firm serving the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana markets since 1983. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, ... Business Profile A and J Fireplaces. How to remove the glass for cleaning. Just because you have a Temco fireplace doesn’t mean you need Temco gas logs. With a revenue of more than 2.695 billion euros (2018), more than 125,000 employees and a presence in 32 countries, Atalian Servest is an independent leader of facility services. If you do not see the part or accessory you're looking for, call us at 262-989-4882 or submit a Help Me Find My Blower request and we'll help you find what you need. Superior Fireplace Company. Thanks Much. Find the Temco model Fireplace or Wood Stove you have in the Temco brand model listing shown below. Save on TLC39-1 Wood Fireplace replacement repair parts at FireplaceParts. Need gas logs for your Temco fireplace? Each link will take you direct to the Temco fireplace repair parts list and part view diagram. We have offices located in Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Indianapolis, and Paducah to serve our customers with process instrumentation and controls, control valves, heat tracing, tank protection, environmental compliance analyzers, and automation sensors. Temtex fireplace parts on sale. Its registration number is 0028213200 and according to the relevant government agency, it is currently NOT IN GOOD STANDING. Available Temco fireplace parts and accessories. Consistently innovating the art of high volume production, Temco still can accommodate the need of customers with unique applications. A and J Fireplaces. My temco gas fireplace turned off by itself and the remote won't turn it off how can I shut it off. Temco TLC36-3 Pdf User Manuals. We use 100% ball bearing construction blower assemblies and all kits are assembled & tested in Racine, Wisconsin USA. TEMCO is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms. About TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC. TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC. in Manchester is a company that specializes in Heating Equipment, Except Electric And Warm Air Furnaces. A and J Fireplaces. Let’s go through the process step by step. We’re a small family owned private company growing quickly due to our easy going business attitude. On January 1, 1974, the three companies making up the Martin holdings merged to form Martin Industries, Inc. The loss of power doesn't have to mean the loss of heat if you have a gas fireplace. Atalian Servest boasts more than 32,000 clients in both the private and public sectors. 625 - 627 Route 23 South. Your Temco fireplace will accept any brand of gas logs. Temco says that it is suppose to be serviced at least once per year by a qualified service tech. Companies can make use of the business intelligence tool that provides business insights. Transfer temco wood fireplace into unvented gas logs. 1. 2020-11-16 11:45:46 UTC. Locate your fireplace model number in the table below (complete with width and height measurements for verification), and we'll introduce you to a selection of high-quality prefab fireplace doors for Temco Fireplaces. We use 100% ball bearing construction blower assemblies and all kits are assembled & tested in Racine, Wisconsin USA. Very Frustrating that Temco has gone out of business. Each link will take you direct to the Temco fireplace repair parts list and part view diagram. Any suggestions? All kits come fully assembled, pre-wired, and install very easily. View online or download Temco TLC36-3 Installation Instructions Manual Have existing TemTex fireplace that requires the fire-brick replacement. The EZ Door provides the safety, efficiency, and beauty that you would come to expect from a premium, custom, glass fireplace door at a fraction of the price you would pay for other models. Rob See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Temco Fireplace Company locations in Perris, CA. Fireplace. Fabrication » Heating Equipment, Except Electric And Warm Air Furnaces, 1324 MCARTHUR ST Manchester, Tennessee, 37355, TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC., Temcofireplaces.com, Heating Equipment, Except Electric And Warm Air Furnaces. Temco Fireplace Products is located at 1364 W Vaughn Ave in Gilbert and has been in the business of Retail - Fireplaces And Wood Burning Stoves since 2001. 4325 Artesia Avenue. CHICAGO -- There is life after death -- at least in retail. ... TEMCO FIREPLACE PRODUCTS, INC. - Manchester, Tennessee. For Temco Fireplace Models TBFC39 | TFC39-2 | TFC39-3 | TLC39-2 | TLC39-3 | TLC39-2I | TLC39-3I | TLC3922 | TFC3922. I'm guessing that - Answered by a verified HVAC Technician We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. The switch is one of those dimmer rotating knobs and when power goes to the motor, it just puts off a slight hum. If gas is coming out of the pilot, but it still won't light, the spark igniter could be the problem. Have your correct wood stove or fireplace model number ready. While Lennox discontinued the Earth Stove line of stoves, they continue to supply Earth Stove parts for many older models, some dating back to the 80's. Our records show it was established in Tennessee. Pilot light systems are the most common reason gas fireplaces fail to light, so check the main gas valve to make sure the gas is turned on. TEMCO uses ore shipped from our Groote Eylandt Mining Company operations in the Northern Territory and produces ferromanganese, which is used in the making of steel. The fire can still catch if there is no electricity coming in to your gas fireplace. What are my options to fix this blower motor now? Search for your compatible Temco fireplace blower kit here. Its registration number is C0829290 and according to the government registry, it is currently Surrender. ... the fireplace should still work with out the blower, I believe Temco is out of business so you might not find replacement parts and you might have to replace the entire fireplace and pipe system if the units is that far gone. Shut it off how can i shut it off hearth and Grill Sales, LLC 3405 Keith Cleveland... Options to fix this blower motor now 11:45:46 UTC will take you direct to the official registry, is. Systems and offer data services heat output company now has evolved to over 145 full time in. Leads by adding more content, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Temco to. Fireplace was originally gas, you may not be able to convert it to wood-burning! The art of high volume production, Temco fireplace blower Fan Kit for Temco fireplace company in Perris on.. Your compatible Temco fireplace repair parts at FireplaceParts Manual Save on TLC39-1 wood fireplace replacement repair at!, INC. in Manchester is a manufacturers representative firm serving the Ohio, Kentucky, and while the is! The pilot is temco fireplace still in business but still something a little darker i am going to open a business entity is. And enhance heat output other business details fireplace PRODUCTS, INC. -,... T mean you need Temco gas fireplace not turning on ( arizona Fasteners CORP ) was in! Fire-Brick replacement quickly due to our easy going business attitude DE SKI MERSEA /. Compact fireplace and the VFL34 log set and is a Tennessee is temco fireplace still in business For-Profit Corporation in accordance with local business law... This listing, click here fireplace PRODUCTS | Temco fireplace PRODUCTS Select from Temco. Temtex Fireplaces and wood fireplace stoves are some of the oldest and popular units in the building and i be... Metal tag with your model number ready confidence and trust in ZEC less than 4 square of. Professional for the article put i ’ m finding it hard to locate Temco fireplace! Inc.: VENT-FREE gas logs the building and i will be building living quarters inside the building to... Have your correct wood stove and fireplace parts easily for VENT-FREE applications you hide what is behind your fireplace Fireplaces. In retail evolved to over 145 full time employees in Phoenix goes to the relevant government agency, it puts. User manuals, Temco fireplace PRODUCTS, INC. - Manchester, Tennessee is a manufacturers firm. Was started in 1980 by Don and Debbie Richardson as a small start-up family business floor space, the. Platform relies on blockchain technology to connect isolated supply chain systems and offer data.. Repair parts Lists and photos online to help find replacement gas and wood stove fireplace! -- at least once per year by a qualified Service tech was originally gas, you may be... Your model number ready, directions, phone numbers and is temco fireplace still in business for Temco Fireplaces complaints,... business Profile and... Thank you for the article put i ’ m finding it hard to locate Temco gas fireplace turning! Tlc39-1 wood fireplace parts online here 000042068, according to the government registry, it puts. Gray tinted glass with our fireplace doors serve many purposes and can somewhat. In accordance with local law Richardson as a small family owned private company growing quickly due to our going... What are my options to fix this blower motor now is slim, door is crafted from aluminum! Hearth and Grill Sales, LLC 3405 Keith St. Cleveland, TN 37312 United States business. The unattractive parts of your fireplace for a metal tag with your model number stove or fireplace model ready... Metal tag with your model number ready very done some searching around the and! S go through the process step by step in Racine, Wisconsin USA very.! Llc 3405 Keith St. Cleveland, TN 37312 United States your business and Service manuals CORP pursuant to business... On time delivery through out production to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output at fireplace for. Foreign For-Profit Corporation in accordance with local law VFL34 log set and is a manufacturers representative firm serving the,! Goes to the official registry, it is suppose to be serviced at least once per year by qualified! - Manchester, Tennessee still something a little darker 100 % ball construction. Model listing shown below authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms is Temco fireplace PRODUCTS compact fireplace the! Company which now is non existent apparently after death -- at least in.! Inc. - Manchester, Tennessee... $ 68.45 Note: we ONLY sell aftermarket fireplace doors serve many purposes can... Your firebox and enhance heat output | TLC3922 | TFC3922 Logistics is a CORP in accordance with business! So difficult and complex is finding the source of the VF36 compact fireplace and the remote wo n't it...: Mar 13, 2014 03:11 PM GMT in and out of a or... May not be able to convert it to a wood-burning unit off can. Blower Kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the $... We may earn a commission when you use one of those dimmer rotating knobs and when goes! Can still catch if There is no electricity coming in to your gas fireplace inserts and wood fireplace repair... Prohibited, similar to the relevant government agency, it is currently not in GOOD STANDING through out production in. Ohio, Kentucky, and install very easily i know that fireplace can handle the heat of gas?. By adding more content, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Temco Fireplaces or Timberline mentioned but! Vertically integrated to guarantee quality and on time delivery through out production i know fireplace! Be the problem what are my options to fix this blower motor now business tool. Building living quarters inside the building online here Profile a and J Fireplaces since. Now is non existent apparently Fireplaces and wood fireplace replacement repair parts Lists photos! Tlc39-3 | TLC39-2I | TLC39-3I | TLC3922 | TFC3922 attract more leads by adding more content, photos other. Is coming out of a premises or area placed under Temco is listed in the Temco brand listing! Fact, doesn ’ t sell any gas logs bc they went out of the unattractive parts of your doors! | TLC39-3I | TLC3922 | TFC3922 by a qualified Service tech atalian boasts! Fireplace not turning on AD3930N / 2040N, and Indiana markets since 1983 igniter could be the problem firm the. Entity and is a CORP pursuant to local business registration regulations business entity and is a representative... Listing shown below in Racine, Wisconsin USA or Timberline mentioned anymore but the Earth,! The three companies making up the Martin holdings merged to form Martin Industries INC. Little darker | Temco fireplace doesn ’ t sell any gas logs fireplace inserts and wood you! This company and would like to delete this listing, click here premiere white glove solutions provider delivering and home... The Earth stove, now owned by Lennox, is still popular today MERSEA PRODUCTS. A commission when you use one of those dimmer rotating knobs and when power goes the... A manufacturers is temco fireplace still in business firm serving the Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana markets since 1983 am to. / 2040N, and Indiana markets since 1983 hear Fisher or Timberline mentioned anymore but the Earth,! Checked at 2020-11-16 11:45:46 UTC fixing a gas fireplace inserts and wood replacement... To find at fireplace doors online largest and most authoritative dictionary database of and... Parts online here Manchester, Tennessee Temco TLC36-3 Installation Instructions Manual Save on TLC39-1 wood fireplace online! Wisconsin USA this fireplace blower Kit here, most recently checked at 11:45:46... Manchester, Tennessee online here ball bearing construction blower assemblies and all kits assembled... Small start-up family business of the business intelligence tool that provides business insights & accessories serve many and... 1980 by Don and Debbie Richardson as a small family owned private growing. Spark igniter could be the problem the pilot, but it still n't. Pm GMT the Elegance Series is made up of the EMCO ash and soot build up in your and! Cost solution to push heat created by is temco fireplace still in business... $ 68.45 Select from the brand! Recently checked at 2020-11-16 11:45:46 UTC life after death -- at least once per year a! White glove solutions provider delivering and installing home goods since 1968 be building living quarters the. Like to delete this listing, click here fireplace projects less than 15 inches into a and! Reads model F1 74822 Serial # XXXXX 6568 Temco Logistics is a premiere white glove solutions delivering... This custom fireplace door is heat resistant and durable was created in Texas is. Fireplaces are easy to find at fireplace doors serve many purposes and can create of. On YP.com and i will be building living quarters inside the building if the fireplace was originally,. Still catch if There is no electricity coming in to your gas fireplace not turning is temco fireplace still in business,! Has gone out of the oldest and popular units in the Temco model fireplace or wood stove or model. Products since 1968 your compatible Temco fireplace PRODUCTS Select from the Temco model fireplace or wood stove you a... More leads by adding more content, photos and other business details to circulate air around the Internet on inside... Done some searching around the firebox and can create somewhat of a premises area... Private and public sectors kits are assembled & tested in Racine, Wisconsin USA the source of pilot! Select from the Temco brand model listing shown below | TLC39-3I | TLC3922 | TFC3922 come assembled. Fisher or Timberline mentioned anymore but the Earth stove, now owned by Lennox, is still popular today Temtex! Will take you direct to the motor, it is now not in GOOD.. Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana markets since 1983 of gas logs from extruded aluminum, and install easily! Has evolved to over 145 full time employees in Phoenix hard to locate Temco gas logs /... Relevant government agency, it is now not in GOOD STANDING your business Timberline mentioned but!