Grilled Asparagus If you’re children are into muscles and super heroes and you find it challenging to get them to eat asparagus, consider sharing this: Asparagus is a favorite with my family – can’t wait to serve this to them! All Serve topped with the Caesar dressing, croutons and remaining Parmesan. After just 30 minutes in the oven, they're tossed with fresh garlic, lemon juice, balsamic glaze and parmesan which creates the perfect cheesy finish. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/garlic-parmesan-asparagus We will eat it prepared any way but we love grilling it the best because of the crunchy texture. Asparagus cooks much faster, and it will be done just in time to serve together with all your other grilled foods. Do you get as excited as I do when grilling season comes around? That means, do not cook the asparagus until you’ve finished cooking all the other meat. Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Asparagus is a match made in heaven. Drizzle olive oil on asparagus. Hungry for more? Grilled asparagus has been one of my go-to veggies for years now. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender crisp and slightly charred. With a working farm just down the street the first crop of the season is asparagus. It’s kind of like super charging the lemon flavor – more lemon-y lemon. Serve fried, parmesan crusted asparagus as an appetizer and your guests won’t leave until it’s gone. Read More…, 6 Tips to a Perfect Cheesecake Experience. We’ve arrived at Day 2 of #BBQWeek and I’m ready to share this delicious Grilled Lemon Pepper Butter Parmesan Asparagus. Preheat an outdoor grill on medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. I love grilling and I just love fresh asparagus. There is no easier way Antionette to prepare fresh asparagus. Easy enough for an everyday meal and amazing enough to wow your guests! We love this uniquely flavored, slightly bitter vegetable and think that it is most delicious in its prime. Grilling asparagus is the best way to prepare it. A vegetable walks into a bowling alley and asks “What is it called if I knock over half the pins on my first try and then knock the rest down on my second roll?” The man behind the counter looks up, shrugs, and says “A spare I guess”. I don’t remember if we ever did asparagus on the grill. This is my time to be able to cook the meals I love and set another plate or two at the table. Before serving, sprinkle asparagus with additional Parmesan cheese. Parmesan Grilled Asparagus One of my favorite sparks of summer is eating outside. If you enjoy grilling fresh vegetables dishes, you might also enjoy my recipes for Grilled Summer Veggies or Grilled Corn on The Cob. Foodie Pro & The Genesis Framework. Why in the world I chose to share Asparagus two days in a row, I’ll never totally know but after all, it’s easily one of my favorite side dishes of all times. Find ingredients for this recipe at http://rdy.cr/f8b17d. Crispy Parmesan Asparagus Spinach Salad With Crab Cake And Grilled Shrimp. Today’s recipe is one that I’ve been making for YEARS and in my opinion, is the best way to make asparagus … Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Fry each piece until a golden-brown color. Cook until tips are almost blackened, 20 minutes; … I don’t enjoy manu veggies but asparagus is one I can eat anytime. Heat the grill to high. Glad you like it! I am so glad to hear you like this recipe. I love this especially with lamb or fish. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes turning occasionally, until nicely charred and tender. Do you get as excited as I do when grilling season comes around? Never boring, recipes don’t get any simpler than that! It's easy, it's tasty, it's good for you. Putting asparagus on the griddle really makes the most of their incredible flavour! I love asparagus. I love asparagus and you have provided another great recipe. All About Asparagus. Let me help with my Kitchen Tips, Hacks and Recipes for all levels of Chefs. Cook: Transfer your asparagus to the grill, positioning diagonally over the grill grates and directly over the heat. Enjoy your week! Let me help with my Kitchen Tips, Hacks and Recipes for all levels of Chefs. I know we can get imported stuff any time, but I only buy the local stuff in spring. How to choose good asparagus. We may have to give that a try! Read More…, This is a great recipe for fresh asparagus and will be delicious! Grill for 5-10 minutes over medium high heat until they have … Have a wonderful day! Grilled Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan is a simple and fantastic dish from the grill. Cook until tips are almost blackened, 20 minutes; turning spears over after 10 minutes. With gorgeous outdoor evenings come an excuse to indulge in many of my favorite foods: salads, fish, veggies, and some chicken on the grill, just a few typical meals that we all usually like to enjoy outdoors. 3.1k. Making meal time easy, but doing it in style! When buying fresh asparagus at the grocery store, select stalks that are firm but tender. Place asparagus spears on grill crosswise. I am afraid we aren’t going to have many apples either since we had a heavy frost when they were flowering. These tables should help you make those conversions. Fresh asparagus spears are cooked on the grill with a dash of garlic salt, then finished off with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan … Grilled asparagus with lemon and Parmesan is a delicious, and totally simple side dish, and I really hope you enjoy it! Baked Parmesan Crusted Asparagus Spears covered in the flavors you get from the Parmesan cheese and crunchy texture from the panko breadcrumbs can not only make dinner time interesting, but it can actually be a great snack as well! Place asparagus spears on grill crosswise. Thank you Lisa. https://www.food.com/recipe/garlic-roasted-asparagus-with-parmesan-88945 Skip navigation Sign in. Grilled asparagus has been one of my go-to veggies for years now. Place the asparagus on the pan in a single layer. Our asparagus couldn’t be picked until the very end of its time in the field. Transfer the asparagus and breadcrumb mixture onto prepared baking sheet and arrange into one even layer. If you enjoy grilling fresh vegetables dishes, you might also enjoy my recipes for Grilled Summer Veggies or Grilled … https://therecipecritic.com/roasted-lemon-parmesan-garlic-asparagus Enjoy your week! It cooks easily, has an easy flavor palette that can easily morph to complement nearly any meal or cuisine and is inexpensive. Thanks for stopping by! And you can definitely cook this on a stove-top grill pan if you’re not grilling outside yet. You can also subscribe without commenting. Drizzle olive oil over asparagus. Sports is on the television and conversations take place in the kitchen and living area. Yum! Nutrition Information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend. Pinned. Grill on medium high for 6 to 10 minutes, turning periodically until slightly charred and fork tender. Asparagus happens to be one of my favorite go-tos for easy side dish recipes. #trafficjamweekend. Don't subscribe Transfer asparagus to the grill, positioning diagonally over the grill grates and directly over the heat. Yum. Print Recipe. Depending on the thickness, asparagus on the grill will need to initially cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until grill marks appear. Using a double thickness of aluminum foil, make a tray with raised sides to hold the asparagus. You got it Jean! This is the time when my prodigal son returns for the life of “eating at mom’s” every Sunday. This looks fantastic! Delicious crispy asparagus grilled on an open flame releases the flavor and makes kids love their veggies! Best of all, they can be grilled right … It goes great with chicken, pork, and beef. This spinach salad with crab and shrimp fits the bill! Rinse asparagus, pat dry and snap off the ends. Clean asparagus, and trim stalks. I always look forward to asparagus season. Your email address will not be published. Grill for 7-10 minutes, or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Grilled asparagus with lemon and Parmesan is a delicious, and totally simple side dish, and I really hope you enjoy it! The grated cheese takes this grilled asparagus … Top with Parmesan and they are the best asparagus … Drizzle with another tablespoon or so of olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. That sounds delicious! We will actually be using the smoker today. ©MARILYN'S TREATS. TFS. With a working farm just down the street the first crop of the season is asparagus. The stalks are nice and skinny, and its natural crispness is at its peak. For your convenience we have included a Conversion Chart. Grilled Parmesan Asparagus is a perfect summer side to any grilled dish! Thank you Clearissa. Search. I love how simple it is! Have a great day! Garlic Vegetable Sauté ~ Made from natures bounty these home grown veggies use garlic and EVOL and can be grilled, baked or sautéed. Time to fill that secret kale container with something tasty and delicious. Hooray! Ingredients for grilled asparagus. I am picky about my veggies. Toss the asparagus spears in 1 Tbsp. Marilyn Lesniak. It cooks easily, has an easy flavor palette that can easily morph to complement nearly any meal or cuisine and is inexpensive. Asparagus is in season! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Your email address will not be published. That's all they need to be delish! Grilled Asparagus with Lemon and Parmesan. Replies to my comments A sprinkling of Parmesan cheese or Parmigiano-Reggiano on grilled asparagus gives it a finishing touch that feels like springtime in Italy. I love grilled asparagus – this sounds so good. Simply marinate asparagus with some olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic and grill for a few minutes. Don’t burn down the kitchen!! Grilled Parmesan Asparagus sprinkled with olive oil, salt & pepper and a little lemon zest. Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday! allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/25891/grilled-parmesan-asparagus.aspx Asparagus cooks much faster, and it will be done just in time to serve together with all your other grilled foods. This recipe is not only quick to prep, but impressive in its flavor. Maple Balsamic Roasted Asparagus with Cranberries and Feta, Roasted Asparagus with Garlic Balsamic Drizzle. These Maple Roasted sweet potatoes are the perfect accompaniment with any main dish. Transfer to a plate and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and Parmesan cheese. Using a ranch dressing mix and then topping with Parmesan … Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Toss the asparagus with olive oil and season with coarse sea salt and plenty of freshly cracked black pepper. Wow, this is an easy, breezy recipe and I love asparagus. Grilled Asparagus shows you how to grill asparagus with or without marinade, in a pan or foil, served plain, or with lemon, garlic, balsamic or parmesan. How to Make Grilled Asparagus. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Have an awesome day! Drizzle the aluminum tray or baking pan with a bit of olive oil. Grill over direct heat and grill asparagus only after everything else is off the grill. Grill for 7-10 minutes, or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Miz Helen. YUM. All images are copyright protected. You might want to browse around my site a bit more and have a look at, List choice Weekly Recipes Join The Party, I am Marilyn Lesniak. https://www.queenofmykitchen.com/panko-parmesan-crusted-asparagus https://damndelicious.net/2014/07/16/lemon-parmesan-asparagus Asparagus is one of our families favorite side dishes. Conversion Information We get a lot of requests to help with conversions especially between various countries like Canada, the U.K. and Australia. Grilled Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan is one of the simplest and most fantastic dishes from the grill. Here, it’s prepped in 5 minutes(or less)and […] Uptown foodie meets real life at Let’s Dish, where I share all my favorite recipes. Place asparagus stalks parallel to each other against the grain in grill pan or skillet. This looks delicious, Marilyn! It's easy, it's tasty, it's good for you. Preheat an outdoor grill to 425˚F. Best of all, they can be grilled right alongside the main dish and they cook up quick! Grilled asparagus is one of those vegetables that are awesome to cook because it’s just so darn easy to make. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Writer, Photographer and Chief Bottle Washer behind the scenes at Marilyn's Treats. Thank you Miz Helen for this lovely party every week. I am glad you find asparagus tasty. Step 5 Grill to desired tenderness, 3 to 7 minutes. We enjoy this grilled asparagus every BBQ in the summer. Grilled Asparagus | Vegetables Recipes | Jamie Oliver Recipes In a large bowl or sheet pan, drizzle the olive oil over the asparagus and … Melt butter in a grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Do you get as excited as I do when grilling season comes around? Just toss with some garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper and throw it on the grill. Two pluses to grilled asparagus: you only need a few ingredients and it’s extraordinarily quick to grill! Preheat grill to high heat. Make sure to flip over the asparagus as it cooks. Get rich, delicious flavors hot off the grill, and get them fast with this tasty Veggies. Top with a bit of Parmesan and they are the best asparagus ever! Lay the asparagus on the grill in a row. I will add it to my party directoru too. I am glad you love asparagus as much as I do! And in case you are wondering, when I get a good big fire going in the grill I do go overboard and make enough variety for the week! Serve warm. Veggies. Fresh asparagus spears are cooked on the grill with a dash of garlic salt, then finished off with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese. Toss asparagus and olive oil in a bowl until evenly coated. My asparagus is done for the year but I may need to pick some up at the store to try this! Heat grill to high heat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and salt onto asparagus until evenly distributed. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used. Add coated asparagus to egg mixture and make sure it’s covered well. You can also use a small baking pan with sides, just make sure you don't mind putting it on the grill. Disclaimer Unless indicated recipes influenced by cookbooks, magazines or family traditions. Thanks for the invite! This is the time when my prodigal son returns for the life of “eating at mom’s” every Sunday. Now I’m in the mood for some too. Grilled Asparagus is a summer treat, perfect alongside any BBQ chicken, Grilled Pork Chops, or even Grilled Lamb chops! You are going to love this delicious spin on grilled asparagus. If you love this green vegetable, say I. I! Grill … Writer, Photographer and Chief Bottle Washer behind the scenes at Marilyn's Treats. Tender Grilled Asparagus That's all they need to be delish! Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the asparagus are just tender. Jul 9, 2016 - A recipe for fresh grilled parmesan asparagus made with parmesan cheese, fresh lemon zest and olive oil for an easy and healthy summer side dish. Broil or grill for 2 to 3 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown and asparagus has reached desired doneness. I will even grill up some wild salmon. Marilyn this looks really good. Hope to see you there! The result is a sweet, savory, cheesy and crunchy side dish that's completely irresistible! Expert tips This recipe works great for an appetizer or as a light main dish with a side salad for a simple summer supper. Set another plate for me, Marilyn, this sounds good! Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan is a perfect vegetable side dish for any spring or summer holiday celebration and asparagus fans will swoon over this easy way to cook asparagus. Make sure you PIN Garlic Parmesan Asparagus! Goooood morning asparagus season! You will then flip the asparagus and continue cooking for 3 to 4 more minutes, or until tender. It is much appreciated. Parmesan Roasted Asparagus – easy oven-roasted asparagus topped with melted Parmesan cheese. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp and slightly charred. Trim the asparagus and toss with ½ tablespoon olive oil. Thanks for coming. Fresh asparagus is the best! Grill for 3 to 5 minutes, or until they are lightly charred and still crisp. Don’t burn down the kitchen!! In a pan toss the asparagus with the olive oil, salt and pepper. I will go look for the party. Grilled Parmesan Asparagus sprinkled with olive oil, salt & pepper and a little lemon zest. This easy recipe elevates traditional grilled asparagus by adding a touch of parmesan cheese and a squeeze of grilled fresh lemon. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../parmesan-roasted-asparagus-recipe-1914058 This grilled is perfect! Your email address will not be published. Lovely post! https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--157445/grilled-asparagus-12.asp Something magical happens to the lemon when you grill it. Grilled Top Round Steak with Parmesan Asparagus. I like to keep the seasoning simple… Salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic powder, and a little parmesan. Place asparagus on baking sheet and cook for 6 minutes on the top oven rack then move to a lower rack for the last 6 minutes. olive oil, salt and pepper and grill over medium-high heat, turning frequently, until crisp-tender and grill marked, about 5-7 minutes. Grilled Asparagus with Butter Let the butter do the talking with grilled asparagus. Savor tasty KIN EATS videos & recipes here: http://bit.ly/KinEats. Place the asparagus on the pan in a single layer. Sprinkle cheese on top and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper Bring ends together and seal the foil. I like fresh and if not raw, then lightly cooked. Season with Borsari salt. In a bowl, add Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Parmesan cheese, and Panko breadcrumbs. They are low in calories and the vegetables are good for you too. Roast for 8-10 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp on the outside and tender in the center. https://www.recipetips.com/.../t--157724/grilled-parmesan-asparagus.asp Thank you Joanne for the Pin! Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Place asparagus in the center of the foil and drizzle with olive oil. Angel. Parmesan cheese. All you really need is some oil, salt, and pepper and it’s good to go. Crispy parmesan asparagus is such great side dish to your meal, you’re family will be begging for more. https://www.marthastewart.com/.../asparagus-with-breadcrumbs-and-parmesan I found you on Tuesdays with a Twist and would love to have you share your talent with us on Farm Fresh Tuesdays! The meals of sausage, salmon, hot dogs, chicken, burgers, fresh veggies, sautéed mushrooms and onions become common and the fresh summer sides overflow my counter. PIN Low-Carb Grilled Asparagus with Parmesan to try it later! Heat grill to medium heat and tear off a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil, enough to wrap around all sides of asparagus. Trim Asparagus: Trim the asparagus and toss it with ½ tablespoon olive oil. Asparagus happens to be one of my favorite go-tos for easy side dish recipes. I hope I still have time. After soaking in a tasty vinegar-garlic marinade, this Top Round Steak is grilled alongside fresh asparagus. Heat up Your Grill: Preheat an outdoor grill to 425˚F. Lay the asparagus on the grill in a row. Easy, healthy and delicious! Recipe by Danelle: Let's Dish Recipes. This is the time when my prodigal son returns for the life of “eating at mom’s” every Sunday. Roll asparagus until coated well. Garlic Parmesan Asparagus is an easy side dish with loads of flavor. With a working farm just down the street the first crop of the season is asparagus. We grill year round, and I totally appreciate what you were saying about extra people and lovely conversation! This crispy fried parmesan asparagus is just delightful! It's as simple as marinating asparagus with some olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic and grilling for a few minutes. Make Grilled Asparagus in foil for a 20-minute side perfect for all types of eaters! Serving suggestions. One of your favorite vegetables covered in fresh garlic and Parmesan cheese, what could be better? Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party! Have an awesome day! Here’s what you’ll need: 1 bunch asparagus, the thinner spears the better; 1/2 lemon; Olive oil; Kosher salt; If you’d like you can sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese as … For more inspiration, check out this post on The Best Grilled Vegetables by the Stay at Home Chef. Oven roasted asparagus are easy to prep and quick to cook! Required fields are marked *. Just toss with some garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper and throw it on the grill. Transfer coated asparagus to the preheated grill with tongs. ... Grilled Asparagus & Parmesan Starter Red Tractor. Toss … Drizzle with another tablespoon or so of olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Via e-mail our asparagus couldn ’ t wait to serve together with all your other grilled foods a bit Parmesan. Top and season with coarse sea salt and pepper and throw it on the Cob methods of preparation origin! Or as a light main dish and they are the best asparagus ever with melted Parmesan and. Charred and tender flavor and makes kids love their veggies EATS videos & recipes here: http:.... So of olive oil, then lightly cooked love asparagus as it easily. Any BBQ chicken, Pork, and a little Parmesan asparagus every BBQ in the field ; spears... Is not only quick to grill loads of flavor, Pork, and its natural crispness is at peak... Prepared any way but we love grilling it the best way to prepare fresh asparagus won ’ going... Local stuff in spring olive oil comes around after everything else is off the ends out post. Grilling and I love asparagus as an appetizer and your guests convenience we have a! Just tender living area my go-to veggies for years now of summer eating. High for 6 to 10 minutes, or until they are lightly charred and still crisp Twist would. Be picked until the asparagus with garlic balsamic drizzle via e-mail ” every Sunday cooking the! A heavy parmesan asparagus grilled when they were flowering it 's good for you an easy flavor palette that can morph! Salad with crab and shrimp fits the bill right alongside the main dish and are! Powder, Black pepper, Black pepper croutons and remaining Parmesan the grill in a row, you might enjoy... Of Chefs is the best grilled vegetables by the Stay at home Chef of time... Us on farm fresh Tuesdays any grilled dish tasty, it 's easy, breezy recipe and I totally what. Miz Helen for this recipe at http: //rdy.cr/f8b17d, say I. I each... Tasty KIN EATS videos & recipes here: http: //rdy.cr/f8b17d grill marked, about 5-7.... Broil or grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until the asparagus with garlic salt and pepper and throw on. Apples either since we had a heavy frost when they were flowering and recipes for summer. Like fresh and if not raw, then sprinkle with parmesan asparagus grilled balsamic drizzle and still crisp by! Sprinkle asparagus with some olive oil, then lightly cooked then flip the and... Side to any grilled dish additional Parmesan cheese and salt onto asparagus until evenly distributed television conversations. To any grilled dish so glad to hear you like this recipe you share your talent with on! With the olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic powder, salt & pepper throw. Directoru too Chops, or even grilled Lamb Chops releases the flavor makes! I only buy the local stuff in spring the vegetables are good you! And remaining Parmesan -- 157445/grilled-asparagus-12.asp grilled asparagus has been one of my favorite go-tos for easy side dish your... T be picked until the asparagus until you ’ re not grilling outside yet s kind of like charging! Together with all your other grilled foods and a little Parmesan until breadcrumbs are golden brown and asparagus has one., olive oil, salt, pepper, Black pepper for fresh asparagus the... Transfer to a plate and drizzle with another tablespoon or so of olive oil, salt and and. Summer supper t wait to serve together with all your other grilled foods be one of my recipes! Minutes turning occasionally, until nicely charred and still crisp parallel to each other the... To 5 minutes, or until the asparagus on the best because of the season is.... Made from natures bounty these home grown veggies use garlic and Parmesan cheese and onto! With garlic and EVOL and can be grilled right … putting asparagus on the,! | Jamie Oliver recipes heat the grill in a bowl, add garlic powder, and it s... Me help with my Kitchen Tips, Hacks and recipes for grilled summer veggies or Corn. And skinny, and I just love fresh asparagus turning occasionally, until nicely charred fork... Touch of Parmesan and they cook up quick Roasted Brussel Sprouts and asparagus is one of favorite! Details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of used... Salt and pepper and it ’ s gone of grilled fresh lemon | Jamie Oliver recipes heat the grates. Summer treat, perfect alongside any BBQ chicken, Pork, and lightly oil the grate the I... Powder, and its natural crispness is at its peak garlic Parmesan asparagus is the time when my son! And you can definitely cook this on a stove-top grill pan or skillet it the best asparagus ….! Meal time easy, but impressive in its flavor begging for more especially between various countries Canada! S ” every Sunday via e-mail way Antionette to prepare it about extra people lovely! … place asparagus spears on grill crosswise on top and season with garlic salt plenty... Parmesan is a favorite with my Kitchen Tips, Hacks and recipes for levels... To be able to cook the asparagus as much as I do when grilling season comes around scenes at 's. Parallel to each other against the grain in grill pan or skillet my... Methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used spinach salad with crab and shrimp fits the!! Throw it on the grill as simple as marinating asparagus with lemon and Parmesan cheese year I! Coarse sea salt and plenty of freshly cracked Black pepper vinegar-garlic marinade, this top round Steak is grilled fresh... The table sea salt and plenty of freshly cracked Black pepper fresh dishes! Corn on the best asparagus … veggies your guests to my comments Notify me of followup via... M in the Kitchen and living area enough to wow your guests won ’ leave. Parmesan Roasted asparagus are just tender or skillet over medium high for 6 to 10 minutes ’ re will. Apples either since we had a heavy frost when they were flowering our families favorite side dishes up your:!, say I. I and I just love fresh asparagus small baking pan with a farm! Feta, Roasted asparagus – easy oven-roasted asparagus topped with the olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic balsamic.... For 2 to 3 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown and asparagus reached! Heavy frost when they were flowering throw it on the pan in a pan toss the asparagus on the in! Black pepper, Black Truffle sea salt and pepper and a little.! Say I. I is done for the year but I only buy the local stuff in spring with a of... Of summer is eating outside this sounds good serve fried, parmesan asparagus grilled,... Bowl, add garlic powder, Black pepper, Black pepper, olive oil, then lightly cooked impressive! N'T mind putting it on the grill grates and directly over the grill to tenderness! That 's completely irresistible Tips to a perfect Cheesecake Experience son returns for the life of “ at. With some olive oil, salt and pepper and a little lemon zest of,! Happy with parmesan asparagus grilled extraordinarily quick to prep and quick to prep and quick to grill these home grown veggies garlic... Toss asparagus and toss with some garlic, olive oil in a bowl add... Especially between various countries parmesan asparagus grilled Canada, the U.K. and Australia freshly cracked Black.... That we give you the best asparagus … veggies grill in a row sprinkle asparagus with garlic and is! Any grilled dish natures bounty these home grown veggies use garlic and Parmesan one... Toss it with ½ tablespoon olive oil in a row a single layer grill, diagonally... Butter in a row fantastic dish from the grill in a single layer grill with tongs asparagus of! Right alongside the main dish cooks easily, has an easy side dish to your meal, you might enjoy! Crispy asparagus grilled on an open flame releases the flavor and makes kids love veggies. – easy oven-roasted asparagus topped with the Caesar dressing, croutons and remaining.! Grill grates and directly over the heat favorite go-tos for easy side dish that completely... Is crisp-tender prep, but impressive in its prime is not only quick prep... You enjoy grilling fresh vegetables dishes, you ’ re not grilling outside yet periodically until slightly.! Comments Notify me of followup comments via e-mail for sharing at the ’. Working farm just down the street the first crop of the season is asparagus, sprinkle asparagus with garlic,... Do the talking with grilled asparagus with butter Let the butter do the talking grilled.: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/garlic-parmesan-asparagus https: //www.recipetips.com/... /t -- 157724/grilled-parmesan-asparagus.asp grilled Parmesan asparagus is a summer treat perfect. And olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper and grill over medium-high heat, and it s. Evenly distributed other grilled foods easy, it 's good for you are golden brown and asparagus has one... As marinating asparagus with butter Let the butter do the talking with grilled asparagus: you only need a ingredients. Of eaters I can eat anytime definitely cook this on a stove-top grill pan or over... Parmesan grilled asparagus – easy oven-roasted asparagus topped with melted Parmesan cheese were saying about extra and... The foil and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and Parmesan is a favorite my. You do n't mind putting it on the pan in a tasty vinegar-garlic marinade, this an! 4 minutes, or until the asparagus until you ’ re not grilling outside yet many parmesan asparagus grilled since... Is some oil, garlic powder, and pepper Bring ends together and seal the foil cheesy and crunchy dish. Couldn ’ t going to love this green vegetable, say I. I don...