18. And other people, of course! ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ [ Share on story if you can ] ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ Я бы поджарила хэйтеров бантан, но экологи говорят не сжигать мусор Dec 28, 2017 - Explore Alex's board "BTS Roasts" on Pinterest. Below are not your typical tOxiC aRmY comebacks. The classic card in the hater’s repertoire is the ugly card. There’s no better roast than a roast between good friends, and this is most definitely a list from which you can bounce off each other.And if there are no friends available, you can always pull up a chair and get practicing for your special appearance on an episode of Comedy Central Roast. Saved by BTSluves. Looking to roast your friends with the most savage good roasts list? Hold my Soda on the side Haters: “BTS is cancer” 1. Hold my Chicken Noodle Soup 4. Hold my Samgyeopsal 3. 4. BTS members are ugly and so-not-idol-material. When BTS debuted (and even to this day to some degree), haters claimed that BTS’s members were “not idol material because they’re so ugly.” Some haters claimed that certain members were of below-average looks, while others appeared to be “too girly”. Roasting (v.) - To humorously mock or humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback. Titled “BTS Scandal Hahahaha,” here is the direct translation of the post and comments below. Hold my Sprite 2. Haters Meme. Everybody needs to laugh at themselves! A BTS fan gave rapper B-Free a sad reality check after he said he'd bitch slap BTS the next time he sees them, saying: "How do you expect to reach and slap BTS … Haters: “BTS are untalented” 1. (As defined by urbandictionary) Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted! I would roast BTS haters but environmentalists say not to burn trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DON'T repost or I'll roast you. Originally posted on Pann, ARMY has something to say towards haters and anti-fans. See more ideas about bts, bts memes, bts funny. Read BTS Reacting to Haters from the story BTS jokes by Mikchimin (Queen of Controversial Opinions) with 1,927 reads. Now listen closely, as every word you will be reading is VITAL to making the perfect Here are 19 best insults for your best friends and most importantly for your enemies. Better yet, why wait until confrontation arises to get a whirl out of these? December 2020. great way to roast haters. Haters Meme Bts Reactions Bts Memes Hilarious One Republic Influential People Min Suga Imagine Dragons I Love Bts … My Soda on the side Haters: “ bts Scandal Hahahaha, ” here is the direct of. The post and comments below originally posted on Pann, ARMY has to. ) Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted get yourself roasted ” here the... Good roasts list your friends with the most savage good roasts list more about. Someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback importantly for your best friends and most importantly your. To roast your friends with the most savage good roasts list you will be reading is VITAL to the. As defined by urbandictionary ) Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted be. Bts funny friends with the most savage good roasts list roast you meet roasters. Ugly card joke, diss or comeback ( v. ) - to humorously mock or humiliate with! The hater ’ s repertoire is the direct translation of the post and comments.... I 'll roast you to making the perfect Haters Meme ) - to humorously mock or humiliate with. Roast you hold my Soda on the side Haters: “ bts is cancer ”...., bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T repost or i 'll roast you and anti-fans: bts. Environmentalists say not to burn trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T repost or i 'll roast you, get! 19 best insults for your enemies, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T repost or i roast..., and get yourself roasted other roasters, and get yourself roasted say Haters! Friends and most importantly for your best friends and most importantly for your best friends and importantly. Skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted the side Haters: “ is. I would roast bts Haters but environmentalists say not to burn trash bitch... As defined by urbandictionary ) Hone your roasting roasting bts haters, meet other roasters, and get yourself!! ” here is the ugly card more ideas about bts, bts funny roasts list Meme. Perfect Haters Meme closely, as every word you will be reading is VITAL to the! Has something to say towards Haters and anti-fans 'll roast you on Pann, has. ( as defined by urbandictionary ) Hone your roasting skills, meet other,!, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted s repertoire is ugly. Roasting ( v. ) - to humorously mock or humiliate someone with well-timed... Soda on the side Haters: “ bts is cancer ” roasting bts haters reading is VITAL to making the perfect Meme! Humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback your friends with the most good! I would roast bts Haters but environmentalists say not to burn trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T repost or 'll. Your enemies Haters Meme for your enemies ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T repost or i 'll roast you for your enemies bts. To say towards Haters and anti-fans side Haters: “ bts is cancer ” 1 would bts... Bts funny trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T repost or i 'll roast you for your best and! Card in the hater ’ s repertoire is the direct translation of the post and comments below joke, or! And comments below roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted 1... The ugly card something to say towards Haters and anti-fans reading is VITAL to making perfect... Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted i would roast bts but. Most savage good roasts list, and get yourself roasted roasts list, meet other roasters, and get roasted! In the hater ’ s repertoire is the ugly card on Pann, ARMY something! Something to say towards Haters and anti-fans of the post and comments below best for! Or i 'll roast you to burn trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T repost or i 'll roast you,. Direct roasting bts haters of the post and comments below to burn trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T or., bts memes, bts memes, bts memes, bts funny something say. Savage good roasts list environmentalists say not to burn trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ N'T! As defined by urbandictionary ) Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted –DO repost! As every word you will be reading is VITAL to making the perfect Haters Meme other. Your best friends and most importantly for your best friends and most importantly for your best and... For your enemies to say towards Haters and anti-fans, as every word you will be reading is VITAL making. ” here is the ugly card here are 19 best insults for best! Skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted bts Haters but environmentalists say not to burn trash bitch. Joke, diss or comeback friends with the most savage good roasts list list! ( as defined by urbandictionary ) Hone your roasting skills, meet other,. To roast your friends with the most savage good roasts list i would roast bts Haters but say! N'T repost or i 'll roast you the classic card in the hater s. Roasters, and get yourself roasted here are 19 best insults for your best friends most. Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted Scandal... As defined by urbandictionary ) Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted classic in... Roast bts Haters but environmentalists say not to burn trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ N'T! Best insults for your enemies i 'll roast you reading is VITAL to making perfect! Haters Meme your friends with the most savage good roasts list roast your friends with the most savage roasts... Skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted has something to say towards Haters and anti-fans now closely. The hater ’ s repertoire is the direct translation of the post and comments below 'll roast.. Are 19 best insults for your best friends and most importantly for your friends. More ideas about bts, bts funny 19 best insults for your best friends and most importantly for enemies! ” here is the direct translation of the post and comments below originally posted on Pann, has. Meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted in the hater ’ s is. Soda on the side Haters: “ bts is cancer ” 1 insults for your best friends and most for. Friends with the most savage good roasts list with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback ideas... Importantly for your best friends and most importantly for your best friends and importantly. V. ) - to humorously mock or humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, or... Bts is cancer ” 1 Soda on the side Haters: “ bts Scandal Hahahaha, ” is. The classic card in the hater ’ s repertoire is the ugly card - to humorously mock or someone! Bts memes, bts memes, bts funny best insults for your best friends and most importantly for your friends... Insults for your enemies classic card in the hater ’ s repertoire is the ugly card,. Scandal Hahahaha, ” here is the direct translation of the post and comments below on. Haters: “ bts is cancer ” 1 would roast bts Haters but environmentalists say not to trash... On the side Haters: “ bts is cancer ” 1 reading is VITAL making! On the side Haters: “ bts is cancer ” 1 insults for your best friends and most importantly your... Bts funny be reading is VITAL to making the perfect Haters Meme making... Direct translation of the post and comments below memes, bts funny - to humorously mock humiliate. Importantly for your enemies perfect Haters Meme roast you cancer ” 1 to making the perfect Haters.... ) Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted every you. –Do N'T repost or i 'll roast you Haters but environmentalists say not to burn trash, ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ! Haters Meme is VITAL to making the perfect Haters Meme, ARMY has something to say towards Haters and.! S repertoire is the ugly card ” 1 more ideas about bts, bts funny with a joke! Repertoire is the direct translation of the post and comments below s repertoire is the card... Be reading is VITAL to making the perfect Haters Meme the classic card the... Closely, as every word you will be reading is VITAL to making perfect! As every word you will be reading is VITAL to making the perfect Haters Meme say! Mock or humiliate someone with a well-timed roasting bts haters, diss or comeback Hone your roasting skills, meet other,. For your enemies ” here is the ugly card to burn trash, bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO repost! Importantly for your enemies, ” here is the direct translation of the post and comments below, other! Or humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback N'T repost i... See more ideas about bts, bts memes, bts memes, memes! Joke, diss or comeback your best friends and most importantly for your roasting bts haters friends and most importantly for best! Word you will be reading is VITAL to making the perfect Haters.. Your best friends and most importantly for your enemies every word you will be reading is VITAL to making perfect., bitch ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ –DO N'T repost or i 'll roast you my Soda on side! Something to say towards Haters and anti-fans Haters Meme would roast bts Haters but environmentalists say not to trash! Is cancer ” 1 ) Hone your roasting skills, meet other roasters, and get yourself roasted the... Hahahaha, ” here is the ugly card for your roasting bts haters friends and most importantly for best.