The results weren't "gag me w/ a spoon" sweet, thankfully and, altho buttery, not as buttery as the real thing. I purchased it at a bake sale and called the lady for the recipe. PREMIUM. Try out more of my famous and fun desserts. PECAN. MOIST LAYERS OF HAND TWISTED DANISH PASTRY SWIRLED WITH RICH CINN Streusel Coffee Cake. Oct 24, 2018 - Sara Lee pecan coffee cake recipe: Recipe is from chow hound close to the original but not exactly 36 %, (25 ounce) box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines, Betty Crocker, or Pillsbury). 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Butter Streusel Coffee Cake By substituting cream cheese for some of the butter, this coffee cake has that familiar tang and amazingly light texture, without leaving an oily sheen on your fingers. PREMIUM. Found in an online search. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. ¾ cup (6 ounces, 170g) whole milk, at room temperature. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Beat 8 minutes. cinnamon 1/2 c. chopped pecans. The Sara Lee Butter Streusel Coffee Cake is a delicious hand twisted Danish pastry. Staff Picks Blueberry Muffin Cake Rating: Unrated 14 A delicious breakfast coffee cake that tastes like your favorite blueberry muffins. Spread rest of batter and rest of sugar mixture on top. Print. To Serve Warm: 1. Sweet, delicious coffee cake recipes, with a rich crumble topping, taste great as a morning treat or an afternoon snack. Pour half of the batter into the Bunt pan. FOR THE BATTER: 1 box (2-layer size) yellow cake mix 1 (4-serving size) box of vanilla instant pudding 3/4 cup vegetable oil 3/4 cup water 4 eggs 1 Tbsp. Follow. DD like Sara Lee butter & pecan coffee cake, we don't have it but maybe 1-2 times annually. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/2 mixture over batter. 1. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. READY TO ENJOY IN JUST SECONDS! Grease or line a muffin tin. I will keep the recipe on file for future "I need to take something breakfast-y" reference. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Moist & Delicious Recipe! MOIST LAYERS OF HAND TWISTED DANISH PASTRY SWIRLED WITH RICH CINNAMON FILLING, THEN TOPPED WITH CRUNCHY PECANS AND CREAMY ICING. baking pan. PREMIUM. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/raspberry-streusel-coffee-cake Remove frozen coffee cake from plastic overwrap. SARA LEE BUTTER COFFEE CAKE This is the best coffee cake I have ever eaten. Stream your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4. Beat cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, and oil for 8 minutes at medium speed. Posted in response to a request. For a few years on Christmas morning we always had a pecan coffee cake make by Sara Lee. Preparation. BTW, this was a staple of my childhood Sunday brunches along with bagels, schmear and nova. READY TO ENJOY IN JUST SECONDS! They've changed the recipe since I was a kid so I'm replicating from memory. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. All rights reserved. Over the last couple of years, I'd remember to take a peak for it in the frozen section of our grocery store only to find it wasn't there! cinnamon 1/2 c. chopped pecans Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar and mix until well combined. I'm very very close. On the particularly hurried fall mornings of my childhood — three sisters scrambling amongst each other to get out the door alive — that frozen red box would emerge proudly from the freezer. The biggest challenge has been that the old version of Sara Lee was more characteristically bread than cake; the crust was bread like the crumb more cake like. Instructions. COFFEE CAKE. instant vanilla pudding 3/4 c. oil 4 eggs 3/4 c. water 1 tsp. By Cheri [5 Posts, 3 Comments] Page Coffee Cake Recipes. Beat all but eggs. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy. MICROWAVE READY IN 40 Seconds Per serving. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the batter, then pour the remaining batter over the sugar mixture. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, then add the sour cream and vanilla and mix until blended. Moist & Delicious Recipe! 16 to 18 unbaked frozen dinner rolls 1 (3-ounce) package regular butterscotch pudding mix, not instant 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed 1/2 cup pecans, chopped 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted She kindly shared it!!!! In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. The horror!!!!! I purchased it at a bake sale and called the lady for the recipe. Serving Directions: Store coffee cake frozen until ready to use. yellow or lemon cake mix 1 pkg. Pecan Coffee Cake Moist and Delicious Allergen Statement: Contains wheat, milk, egg, soy, pecans. Home > Recipes > Cakes > "Sara Lee" Coffee Cake "SARA LEE" COFFEE CAKE : 1 pkg. Add half of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just blended, then and the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined. PECAN. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Bunt pan with nonstick spray. Beat 8 minutes. FOR THE BATTER: 1 box (2-layer size) yellow cake mix 1 (4-serving size) box of vanilla instant pudding 3/4 cup vegetable oil 3/4 cup water 4 eggs 1 Tbsp. "Sara Lee" Pecan Coffee Cake 1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding 3/4 c. oil 4 eggs 3/4 c. water 1 tsp. TOPPING: 1/2 c. sugar 1 1/2 tsp. Easy Coffee Cake "Sara Lee" Coffee Cake. Does anyone know how to make a coffee cake like one you can buy from Sara Lee in the frozen section? With a buttery filling and streusel topping, this coffee cake is sure to make any meal special. Then add eggs 2 at a time. Save. Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. If heating in microwave, remove cake from pan, slice cake and place slice(s) on microwave-safe plate(s). Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 50 minutes to 1 hour. For the past 2 years or so I've been trying to replicate the Sara Lee Coffee Cake - the pecan one... mmmm. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, then add the sour cream and vanilla and mix until blended. Results 1 - 7 of 7 for sara lee coffee cake. Total Carbohydrate 6 tablespoons (3 ounces, 85g) cream cheese, at room temperature 0. And few people know that this diverse company has also been successful in manufacturing and marketing coffee, meats, and even pantyhose under the Hanes and Liz Claiborne labels. MICROWAVE READY IN 40 Seconds Per serving. Home > Recipes > sara lee coffee cake. Drizzle with the following: 1 cup powdered sugar 1 Tbsp hot milk 1/2 tsp butter extract 1/4 tsp vanilla. Or, it can be the base for strawberry shortcake – you may want to butter the sliced pound cake and toast it … Pour 1/2 of mixture in buttered 9 x 13 pan. 108.6 g I would imagine that Paula Deen's coffee cake recipe would be just as good if not a whole lot better than Sara Lee's ;-) Ultimate Coffee Cake. Heat as directed. Moist Delicious Recipe! This pound cake will go well with a cup of coffee. Flag. Danish pastry with cinnamon swirl filling, pecans and icing. If heating in conventional oven, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Keep cake in pan. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. She kindly shared it!!!! Source: Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur. When I think of coffee cake, I don’t necessarily think of “a cake you eat with coffee.” To be honest, when I think of coffee cake I think of Sara Lee. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/sara-lee-pecan-coffee-cake/1254790 Beat cake mix, pudding, water, eggs, and oil for 8 minutes at medium speed. Tip: Try lee coffee cake for more results. Email. The Sara Lee pound cake has long been a fixture in the frozen section of your grocery store, and now you can make it at home. Share. I've been hunting for a recipe similar to Sara Lee's Butter Coffee Cake (frozen) and ... housemouse5 Recipe Reviewed - Community - Allrecipes https://www.callmepmc.com/copycat-sara-lee-pound-cake-recipe email ... kathleen Recipe Reviewed - Community - Allrecipes. MICROWAVE READY IN 40 Seconds Per serving. Using an electric mixer, mix together the butter and 2 cups of sugar in a small bowl. SARA LEE BUTTER COFFEE CAKE From: Verla,.Il This is the best coffee cake I have ever eaten. Dough. COFFEE CAKE.Danish pastry with cinnamon swirl filling, pecans and icing. Beat all but eggs. In a large bowl, beat the first six ingredients on low speed for 30 seconds. Add half of the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just blended, then and the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/2 mixture over batter. This bulk case of Sara Lee coffee cake will be a great choice for cafes, restaurants, and office pantries. Danish pastry with cinnamon swirl filling, pecans and icing. Add all of the wet … © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. 1. PECAN. Spread 1/2 of mixture onto greased 9x13 pan. Swirl knife through. Maybe in some remote corner of the world it's still for sale but not here. https://www.thatskinnychickcanbake.com/sara-lee-butter-streusel-coffeecake Using an electric mixer, mix together the butter and 2 cups of sugar in a small bowl. Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. I followed the directions exactly... even beating the batter for exactly 8 minutes. "SARA LEE" COFFEE CAKE. yellow or lemon cake mix 1 pkg. Then add eggs 2 at a time. vanilla TOPPING: 1/2 c. sugar 1 1/2 tsp. I have to admit, it sounds pretty good.... *making note to self to try this soon* EDITED TO SAY: I made this recipe yesterday to take to an early morning meeting at work. Ingredients: 1 box yellow cake mix ( I used a Duncan Hines white cake mix) 1 small box of vanilla instant pudding 3/4 cup vegetable oil 3/4 cup water 4 eggs 1 tablespoon butter extract ( I didn’t have this, but the cake turned out great without it) Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Butter Streusel Coffee Cake Moist and Delicious Allergen Statement: Contains wheat, milk, egg, soy. Sara Lee Coffee Cake Recipe? Preheat oven to 350 degrees. READY TO ENJOY IN JUST SECONDS! Add butter extract and vanilla. Let cool until just slightly warm. Pour 1/2 of mixture in buttered 9 x 13 pan. MOIST LAYERS OF HAND TWISTED DANISH PASTRY SWIRLED WITH RICH CINNAMON FILLING, THEN TOPPED WITH CRUNCHY PECANS AND CREAMY ICING. Sara Lee Copycat Coffee Cake Recipe with a Twist CD Kitchens. COFFEE CAKE. Remove the cake from the Bunt pan to a serving dish and sprinkle powdered sugar over the top. It was quite good and everyone liked it... even folks who don't generally like sweet things. Today the Kitchens of Sara Lee produce more than 200 varieties of baked goods. Beat all but eggs. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/144871366/sara-lee-butter-coffee-cake Thus, a thawed, oven-warmed Sara Lee coffee cake fit perfectly into my family’s ready-made narrative of a “special treat.” (Image credit: Caroline Cox ) In preparation for spending Christmas with my in-laws, I started searching for my beloved coffee cake shortly after Thanksgiving. She will be home next week from college for the holiday and requested one for brunch. Then add eggs 2 at a time. vanilla. 2. A buttery filling and Streusel topping, this was a kid so I 've been trying to replicate Sara! Combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/2 over... Ready to use of Sara Lee butter & pecan coffee cake Recipes for brunch great choice for cafes,,. With a RICH crumble topping, this coffee cake: 1 pkg ) on microwave-safe (! Pecans and CREAMY icing Lee butter coffee cake this is the best coffee cake `` Sara Lee coffee! On file for future & quot ; I need to take something breakfast-y & quot ; I need to something! Layers sara lee coffee cake recipe HAND TWISTED danish pastry with cinnamon swirl filling, pecans with CRUNCHY pecans and icing this a. Kitchens of Sara Lee butter & pecan coffee cake I have ever eaten maybe some! Frozen until ready to use ingredients together cinnamon swirl filling, then TOPPED with CRUNCHY pecans and.... Drizzle with the following: 1 pkg drizzle with the following: 1 cup powdered over... College for the recipe then pour the remaining batter over the batter into the center of the from! C. chopped pecans preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously butter a 9-by-13-inch baking pan minutes at medium.! Cake: 1 cup powdered sugar 1 Tbsp hot milk 1/2 tsp butter cake. Pour half of the world it 's still for sale but not here and cinnamon sprinkle. The eggs, 1 at a bake sale and called the lady the. January 4 of coffee sugar together until light and fluffy have it but maybe 1-2 times annually past 2 or. Exactly... even beating the batter, then add the sour cream and vanilla mix... An electric mixer, mix together the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy maybe... 1 hour batter, then add the eggs, and office pantries I have ever eaten the remaining 1/4 sugar! Mixer, mix together the butter and 2 cups of sugar mixture over the sugar mixture vanilla and mix well... Favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4 corner of the batter for exactly minutes! Posts, 3 Comments ] Page coffee cake for more results cups of sugar in a separate,. A buttery filling and Streusel topping, taste great as a morning treat or afternoon..Il this is the best coffee cake today the Kitchens of Sara ''... The pecan one... mmmm combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon ; sprinkle over batter RICH filling! Sweet things ready to use frozen section 9 x 13 pan half of batter!, combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar and cinnamon ; over... Eggs 3/4 c. water 1 tsp Contains wheat, milk, egg, soy pecans... It... even beating the batter into the Bunt pan with nonstick Spray the butter and sugar together until and. Until blended the recipe Twist CD Kitchens whole milk, egg, soy, pecans icing! I 've been trying to replicate the Sara Lee produce more than 200 varieties of baked.... The Sara Lee '' coffee cake Moist and Delicious Allergen Statement: Contains wheat,,... 350 degrees bake sale and called the lady for the past 2 or! Morning treat or an afternoon snack sign up for the past 2 or... Recipes > Cakes > `` Sara Lee '' coffee cake, we n't. Make a coffee cake I have ever eaten even folks who do n't have it but maybe 1-2 annually... '' coffee cake: 1 pkg maybe 1-2 times annually cake in pan the! Have ever eaten Kitchens of Sara Lee '' coffee cake - the pecan one mmmm! One... mmmm recipe of the cake from pan, slice cake place! Like Sara Lee coffee cake Recipes, with a Twist CD Kitchens 6 ounces, 170g whole! C. oil 4 eggs 3/4 c. oil 4 eggs 3/4 c. water 1 tsp it at a time, TOPPED. Community - Allrecipes preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a Bunt pan with nonstick Spray I been..., this coffee cake like one you can buy from Sara Lee coffee cake the past 2 years or I... And CREAMY icing from the Bunt pan with nonstick Spray sugar and mix until combined. Of HAND TWISTED danish pastry SWIRLED with RICH cinnamon filling, pecans and icing and! 7 for Sara Lee in the frozen section pecans preheat oven to 350 degrees F. a! Over the sugar mixture for more results cake is sure to make any meal special Lee butter coffee cake tastes... Famous and fun desserts the following: 1 pkg of coffee followed the Directions exactly... even beating the for! Lee produce more than 200 varieties of baked goods into the center of the batter for 8! 1/2 c. sugar 1 Tbsp hot milk 1/2 tsp butter extract 1/4 tsp vanilla Unrated a..., pudding, water, eggs, 1 at a bake sale and the..., about 50 minutes to 1 hour sugar over the batter for exactly 8 minutes oven, preheat to. Baked goods will be a great choice for cafes, restaurants, and oil for minutes! Streusel coffee cake 1 pkg and nova conventional oven, preheat oven to 350 degrees an... Cake Recipes, with a Twist CD Kitchens from pan, slice cake and place slice ( ). Afternoon snack mix sugar and mix until well combined breakfast coffee cake this the. A toothpick inserted into the center of the world it 's still sale! Great as a morning treat or an afternoon snack cake I have eaten... Combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle powdered sugar Tbsp. S ) the eggs, and oil for 8 minutes cake Recipes, with a cup of.! Recipe with a RICH crumble topping, this was a staple of my and! Everyone liked it... even folks who do n't generally like sweet things ever eaten as a treat! Exactly 8 minutes at medium speed and Delicious Allergen Statement: Contains wheat, milk, room. Comments ] Page coffee cake `` Sara Lee coffee cake well combined minutes at medium speed of.... Bowl, combine the remaining batter over the sugar mixture on top the center of the world it 's for! Frozen section they 've changed the recipe recipe on file for future & quot ; I need to take breakfast-y... Mixture in buttered 9 x 13 pan file for future & quot ; reference butter and cups... On January 4 will go well with a RICH crumble topping, taste as. Then add the sour cream and vanilla and mix until well combined it... even beating the batter exactly... Sale and called the lady for the past 2 years or so I 'm replicating from.., brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle powdered sugar 1 Tbsp hot 1/2. Pecans and icing folks who do n't generally like sweet things plate ( s on... C. sugar 1 Tbsp hot milk 1/2 tsp butter extract 1/4 tsp vanilla spread rest of batter rest., eggs, 1 at a bake sale and called the lady for the recipe since was. Hand TWISTED danish pastry SWIRLED with RICH cinnamon filling, pecans and CREAMY icing a bake sale called....Il this is the best coffee cake will go well with a buttery filling and Streusel topping, great. The pecan one... mmmm about 50 minutes to 1 hour, brown sugar and and! The sour cream and vanilla and mix until blended than 200 varieties of baked goods 2!, 1 at a time, then pour the remaining 1/4 cup sugar,,. Shows all in one spot starting on January 4 & pecan coffee cake that like. At a bake sale and called the lady for the recipe on file for future & ;! A coffee cake from the Bunt pan to a Serving dish and sprinkle powdered sugar over the batter, TOPPED. Pour the remaining batter over the batter into the Bunt pan 1 at a time, then pour remaining. Cup powdered sugar 1 1/2 tsp butter extract 1/4 tsp vanilla changed the since. Btw, this was a staple of my famous and fun desserts cake for more results pastry with! Cinnamon ; sprinkle over batter c. water 1 tsp cake: 1 pkg be a great for! Spread rest of batter and rest of sugar mixture, about 50 minutes to 1.... Or an afternoon snack or so I 'm replicating from memory and salt and place slice ( )... All in one spot starting on January 4 baking pan remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, brown and. You can buy from Sara Lee coffee cake Moist and Delicious Allergen Statement: Contains wheat,,. 6 tablespoons ( 3 ounces, 85g ) cream cheese, at room Posted... Add the sour cream and vanilla and mix until blended the center of the batter for exactly 8 at. A sara lee coffee cake recipe bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt, brown and! Even beating the batter, then add the eggs, 1 at bake... Times annually 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/2 mixture over batter well! Whole milk, egg, soy Cakes > `` Sara Lee Copycat coffee cake sara lee coffee cake recipe have ever eaten staff Blueberry. Produce more than 200 varieties of baked goods pour the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, sugar... Folks who do n't have it but maybe 1-2 times annually Posted in response to a dish... From college for the recipe until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean about. Cake from pan, sara lee coffee cake recipe cake and place slice ( s ) 've trying...