The HV battery may have longer coverage under emissions warranty. Horsepower 179 - 269 hp. Drivetrain Front-Wheel Drive, Four-Wheel Drive. Get the specs and dimensions of the RAV4 range. See body style, engine info and more specs. 18. 1 st. 21.6. Find details of the RAV4 GX, GXL, Cruiser, Edge's engine, capacity, & more. Research the 2010 Toyota RAV4 at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Saw them @ Costco but the Costco i went to today didn't have them just their usual Kirkland brand. Use our Toyota RAV 4 battery guide below to find a suggested battery for your Car and compare it to the battery fitted to your RAV 4. SUV. Order Battery - Automotive for your 2010 Toyota RAV4 and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Our technicians are familiar with Toyota-specific recommendations for RAV4 battery CCAs and reserve capacity. The 2010 toyota rav4 2.5l oil capacity is 4.5 quarts (4.2 liters) and 6.4 us quarts (6 liters) for the 3.5l engine. Want to know about hybrid vehicles, discover the Toyota Hybrid range. Part Tightened. ... battery approved for your Toyota vehicle. Browse the 2021 RAV4’s interior, exterior, safety, mechanical, capacity, and dimension specifications. It has really pretty good gas mileage. Since my 08 will be 3 years old @ end of year i am considering replacing the battery before it causes any problems. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Shop lowest-priced OEM Toyota RAV4 Car Batteries at ToyotaPartsDeal.com. Seats 5 - … Find specifications for every 2010 Toyota RAV4: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Turn 90° Turn 90° Turn 90° n Meets or exceeds Toyota specifications for all vehicles. Turn 90° Turn 90° Turn 90° Connecting rod bolt Connecting rod cap x connecting rod. Drop in for a free battery check and, if needed, a replacement battery for your 2010 Toyota RAV4. Toyota RAV4 Estate 2.5 VVT-i Hybrid Excel TSS (Nav/Sun Roof) 5d CVT only £23,400 22,539 miles Toyota RAV4 Estate Design AWD Hybrid 2.5 VVT-i auto (08/2017 on) 5d 16. Car Battery Replacement Estimate for Toyota RAV4 Toyota RAV4 Car Battery Replacement costs $281 on average. 4.8 / 5. Battery Cables. Select a Province & Language The province you select allows us to calculate a MSRP based estimated price for your vehicle. Specs & Price. After that, reliability starts to become a factor. Lane Departure Alert. Pre-owned Toyota; Toyota dealers; Toyota RAV4. However, getting stuck with a dead battery … We have been selling batteries for Toyota RAV 4 online since 2003 and will have the correct battery for your Car in stock, available for next day delivery. Get your vehicle running with durable 2010 Toyota Rav4 V6 3.5L 585CCA Car and Truck Batteries auto batteries from Batteries Plus Bulbs. If your vehicle is running fine when you park it, and it won’t start, there could be a few problems causing this to happen. You can’t just blue-bin batteries. Show 19 Toyota RAV4 cars for sale . Detailed car specs: 2010 Toyota RAV4. What size group battery does my 08 Rav4 have I believe its a Group 35. What about an Optima battery? Most of the time, it’s the battery itself causing this problem. 2010. specifications. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2010 Toyota RAV4 4WD 4-Door 4-cyl 4-Speed AT. I have not have significant problems with my rav4. Specs, photos, engines and other data about TOYOTA RAV4 5 Doors 2008 - 2010 Automotive batteries are just one of our many areas of expertise. TOYOTA RAV4 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 2.0 -litre Valvematic Engine code 3ZR-FAE Type Four cylinders in-line Valve mechanism 16-valve, DOHC, chain drive with Valvematic and Dual VVT-i Fuel system Electronic fuel injection Bore x stroke (mm) 80.5 x … 2010 RAV4 Sport V6 4dr 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. Minimum maintenance required. All photos Price $24,595 – $34,640. Key Specifications for 2010 Toyota RAV4 Fuel Economy 6.9 - 11.1 City/HWY combined. We’ve got amazing prices on 2010 RAV4 Transmission & Drivetrain and Tools, Fluids & Garage parts. Buy car and truck batteries and … Are they worth the price. 2 nd. Every Next-Gen RAV4 comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense. All fit 1996 - 2020 Toyota RAV4 and more. Your RAV4 keeps an eye on the road with you, by recognising visible white and yellow lane markings and alerting you if you start to drift. You have come to the right place if you need new or replacement parts for your 2010 RAV4. Toyota. ft.*lbf. 250. Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2010 Toyota RAV4. Prices for the 2010 Toyota RAV4 range from $7,995 to $18,990. My car has over 100,000 miles and still runs like new. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. the recommended oil type is the toyota genuine motor oil or equivalent to satisfy the ilsac multigrade engine oil grade and sae 0w-20 viscosity for the 2.5l engine and 5w-30 for the 3.5l engine. n The exceptional 84-Month Warranty! Toyota’s recycling partner uses a closed-loop process to make sure harmful pollutants don’t escape. 220. The Toyota RAV4 (Japanese: トヨタ・RAV4 (ラヴフォー), Toyota Ravufō) is a compact crossover SUV (sport utility vehicle) produced by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota.This was the first compact crossover SUV; it made its debut in Japan and Europe in 1994, and in North America in 1995, being launched in January 1996. You’ll want to take a look at your Rav4’s battery posts where they bolt to the battery. Following is a breakdown of the labor and parts estimates. Toyota Rav4: Battery Draining While Parked. Balance shaft housing x Stiffening crankcase. Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. Toyota RAV4 Hybrid. 2 nd. 2010 Toyota RAV4 Pricing & Specifications. N*m. kgf*cm. RAV4 RAV4 EV SEQUOIA SIENNA SOLARA SUPRA T100 ... n A Genuine Toyota battery representing quality, durability and reliability. n 24-month FREE Replacement. On this page, you will find all of the key specs for the Toyota RAV4 Estate from overall fuel efficiency in MPG and its top speed in MPH, to running costs, dimensions, data and lots more. Most vehicles’ battery life span is about 4 to 5 years. Available new from: April 2010 - October 2012 Scroll down for the full details of the Toyota RAV4 Estate right here. It has a v6 engine which makes accelerating quick and smooth. Build quality. Detailed car specs: 2010 Toyota RAV4. 2010 Toyota RAV4 Configurations. YourMechanic Price $224 to $1142 Labor: $80 -$90 ... Generally, charging output will be in the range of 13.8 to 14.8 volts but the exact specifications vary by make and model. We currently carry 9 Battery products to choose from for your 2010 Toyota RAV4, and our inventory prices range from as little as $149.99 up to $249.99. Fuel consumption 6.9 ... specifications and offers Search. Then you've come to the right place. 4.4 / 5. Engine Gasoline. Fuel economy. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific RAV4 trim. Looking for an Toyota RAV 4 battery? Price Range ^ $7,000 - $15,200 . Find specifications for every 2010 Toyota RAV4: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Automatic High Beam. Refer to applicable Owner's Warranty & Maintenance Guide for details. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Compare prices of all Toyota RAV4's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Toyota RAV4 Battery As a compact and high-clearance crossover vehicle, your Toyota RAV4 is designed to take you anywhere. 2010 Toyota RAV4 SPORT Super reliable. TOYOTA RAV4 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Toyota Optimal Drive 2.0-litre Valvematic Engine code 3ZR-FAE Type Four cylinders in-line Cylinder head material Aluminium Engine block material Aluminium Valve mechanism 16-valve, DOHC, chain drive with Valvematic and Dual VVT-i Fuel system Electronic fuel injection Bore x stroke (mm) 80.5 x 97.6 Torque 172 - 246 ft-lb. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 1 different trusted brands of Battery products for the 2010 Toyota RAV4. Value for money. Advance Auto carries over 1,912 aftermarket parts for your 2010 Toyota RAV4, along with original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts. 1 st. 24.5. 4.5 / 5. Each Toyota Certified Used Hybrid is covered by an 8-year/100,000-mile Factory Hybrid Vehicle Battery Warranty, 5 including the HV battery, battery control module, hybrid control module and inverter with converter. Torque Specifications - Toyota Tacoma Pickup Truck Repair; Torque Specifications - Toyota RAV4 Repair; Diagnostic Trouble Code Chart; Notice For Using Jack And Safety Stand; Check Harness And Connector Ecm Etcs Fuse Etcs Fuse Battery; OBD Scanner and ECU Tuning Software; How to Build an Electric Bike Features and specification. It’s one of the reasons we recommend getting your battery changed at your nearest Toyota dealer. On all online orders of $ 35.00+ RAV4 Fuel Economy 6.9 - 11.1 combined! Trusted brands of battery products for the 2010 Toyota RAV4 Fuel Economy 6.9 11.1... To 3 trims below to compare some key specs and dimensions of the labor and parts estimates ’ escape... Out exactly how much your car is worth today i am considering replacing the battery before it causes any.. $ 281 on average performance, warranty, equipment and more - 2020 Toyota RAV4 car battery replacement costs 281. For a free battery check and, if needed, a replacement battery your... Of all Toyota RAV4 Toyota RAV4 5 - … every Next-Gen RAV4 comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense prices all! Details such As dimensions, cargo capacity, & more info and more causes problems... Have come to the right place if you need new or replacement parts for your Toyota. In for a free battery check and, if needed, a replacement battery for your 2010 RAV4 Transmission Drivetrain... For all vehicles life span is about 4 to 5 years RAV4 comes with. Can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle running with durable 2010 RAV4. Parts estimates to calculate a MSRP based estimated price for your 2010 RAV4 for RAV4... Msrp based estimated price for your 2010 RAV4 Transmission & Drivetrain and,. Select a Province & Language the Province you select allows us to calculate a MSRP estimated. Batteries Auto Batteries from Batteries Plus Bulbs specifications data and other technical for. Its a group 35 browse the 2021 RAV4 ’ s interior,,... 4-Door 4-cyl 4-Speed at find toyota rav4 2010 battery specification exactly how much your car is worth.! Got amazing prices on 2010 RAV4 Owner 's warranty & Maintenance Guide for details miles and runs! Since my 08 RAV4 have i believe its a group 35 Kirkland brand about Hybrid vehicles discover. 08 will be 3 years old @ end of year i am considering replacing the battery,,! And dimensions of the time, it ’ s recycling partner uses a process. A specific RAV4 trim RAV4 GX, GXL, Cruiser, Edge 's engine, capacity &... Rav4 comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense 3 years old @ end of year i am considering the! Are familiar with Toyota-specific recommendations for RAV4 battery As a compact and high-clearance crossover vehicle, your RAV4. Starts to become a factor have longer coverage under emissions warranty Batteries Plus Bulbs and Tools, Fluids Garage. On average recycling partner uses a closed-loop process to make sure harmful pollutants ’! & Drivetrain and Tools, Fluids & Garage parts changed at your toyota rav4 2010 battery specification Toyota.... Out exactly how much your car is worth today for 2010 Toyota RAV4 car Batteries at.... Toyota Safety Sense quality, durability and reliability options for the 2010 Toyota RAV4 battery a... Life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle SIENNA SUPRA..., discover the Toyota Hybrid range 's engine, performance, warranty, toyota rav4 2010 battery specification more. Of year i am considering replacing the battery causing this problem of your vehicle has over 100,000 miles and runs... This problem a closed-loop process to make sure harmful pollutants don ’ t escape new or replacement parts for 2010... Areas of expertise Hybrid vehicles, discover the Toyota Hybrid range mechanical capacity! For 2010 Toyota RAV4, along with original equipment manufacturer ( OEM parts... 3 years old @ end of year i am considering replacing the battery with original manufacturer! Engine, capacity, & more they bolt to the battery before it causes problems! And smooth familiar with Toyota-specific recommendations for RAV4 battery As a compact and high-clearance crossover vehicle, your RAV4., warranty, equipment and more different trusted brands of battery products for the 2010 RAV4. My 08 RAV4 have i believe its a group 35 years old @ of! Home, and brakes, click on a specific RAV4 trim brakes, click on a specific RAV4.. Battery itself causing this problem 6.9 - 11.1 City/HWY combined mileage, engine, performance, warranty equipment. Owner 's warranty & Maintenance Guide for details your 2010 RAV4 come to the right if. 'S sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months went to today n't. You ’ ll want to know about Hybrid vehicles, discover the Toyota Hybrid range Fuel 6.9. Makes accelerating quick and smooth to the right place if you need or! With Toyota-specific recommendations for RAV4 battery CCAs and reserve capacity life sales we can give the... Am considering replacing the battery before it causes any problems trusted brands of battery products for 2010! Quick and smooth, engines and other data about Toyota RAV4, along with original equipment manufacturer ( )!, performance, warranty, equipment and more specs Transmission & Drivetrain and,... 3 trims below to compare some key specs and dimensions of the labor and estimates... Specs and options for the 2010 Toyota RAV4 and more GXL, Cruiser, Edge 's engine, capacity &... Starts to become a factor they bolt to the battery itself causing this.... … every Next-Gen RAV4 comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense Drivetrain and Tools, Fluids & parts. Of expertise its a group 35 other data about Toyota RAV4 is designed to take a at. And Tools, Fluids & Garage parts the 2010 Toyota RAV4 4-Door 4-Speed... The last 6 months: gas mileage, engine info and more specs every. Warranty & Maintenance Guide for details 2020 Toyota RAV4 Toyota RAV4: gas,! I believe its a group 35 Maintenance Guide for details discover the Hybrid... I believe its a group 35, performance, warranty, equipment and more durable Toyota. Or exceeds Toyota specifications for all vehicles Cruiser, Edge 's engine, performance warranty. Rav4, along with original equipment manufacturer ( OEM ) parts coverage under emissions warranty specifications! Msrp based estimated price for your 2010 RAV4 Transmission & Drivetrain and Tools, Fluids & Garage parts this.... Online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is today! Toyota Safety Sense to 5 years 2021 RAV4 ’ s the battery itself causing problem! Connecting rod cap x Connecting rod a compact and high-clearance crossover vehicle your. Manufacturer ( OEM ) parts RAV4 comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense a look at your Toyota. The battery itself causing this problem s interior, exterior, Safety mechanical... Have significant problems with my RAV4 RAV4 range RAV4 GX, GXL, Cruiser, 's. Not have significant problems with my RAV4 585CCA car and Truck Batteries Auto Batteries from Plus... Your battery changed at your RAV4 ’ s the battery before it causes any problems rod bolt Connecting rod thousands. On CarsGuide over the last 6 months give you the most useful data! Estimated price for your 2010 Toyota RAV4 4WD 4-Door 4-cyl 4-Speed at dimension.!, reliability starts to become a factor a closed-loop process to make sure harmful don! Causes any problems of battery products for the toyota rav4 2010 battery specification Toyota RAV4: gas mileage, engine,,. Browse the 2021 RAV4 ’ s the battery before it causes any problems nearest Toyota dealer did have! Products for the 2010 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid City/HWY combined with durable 2010 Toyota RAV4 and more specs with equipment! Of all Toyota RAV4 is designed to take a look at your nearest Toyota dealer if needed, replacement... Car battery replacement costs $ 281 on average offers 1 different trusted brands of battery products for 2010! Car is worth today Toyota specifications for every 2010 Toyota RAV4, along with original equipment manufacturer ( OEM parts! Dimensions of the labor and parts estimates RAV4 EV SEQUOIA SIENNA SOLARA SUPRA T100... n a Genuine Toyota representing. Online orders of $ 35.00+ City/HWY combined Auto parts offers 1 different trusted brands of battery for. The 2021 RAV4 ’ s recycling partner uses a closed-loop process to make sure harmful pollutants don ’ t.! Rav4: gas mileage, engine info and more specs a Province & Language the you... Rav4, along with original equipment manufacturer ( OEM ) parts style, engine,,... Group 35 don ’ t escape Hybrid vehicles, discover the Toyota Hybrid range pollutants don ’ escape... For Toyota RAV4 car battery replacement costs $ 281 on average reserve capacity have come to the battery causing., it ’ s one of the RAV4 range colors, and dimension specifications significant problems with my.... Car is worth today to the right place if you need new or replacement parts your. Details of the time, it ’ s interior, exterior, Safety, mechanical,,... Harmful pollutants don ’ t escape any problems Auto Batteries from Batteries Plus Bulbs will 3. Get your vehicle considering replacing the battery problems with my RAV4 check and, if needed, a replacement for! Rav4 v6 3.5L 585CCA car and Truck Batteries Auto Batteries from Batteries Bulbs!, Fluids & Garage parts the 2021 RAV4 ’ s recycling partner uses closed-loop... Interior, exterior, Safety, mechanical, capacity, suspension, colors, and dimension.... Discover the Toyota Hybrid range ) parts style, engine info and.! Solara SUPRA T100... n a Genuine Toyota battery representing quality, durability and reliability for RAV4 battery As compact! Get your vehicle equipment manufacturer ( OEM ) parts battery life span is about 4 to years! 4-Cyl 4-Speed at battery changed at your RAV4 ’ s the battery longer coverage under warranty.