Heather’s Toasted Super Seed Power Bread from Yum Universe (Vegan, GF) November 12, 2014 Angela (Oh She Glows) Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to preview Heather Crosby’s new book, Yum Universe, while it was in the final stages of production. The premium ingredients will provide health and happiness in every bite!! Place the zucchini into the bowl with the flour mixture. This recipe took about 4 kitchen tests to perfect. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Pour into the bowl with the zucchini and flour mixture and mix well. Stir in raisins and combine with the zucchini mixture until batter is just mixed. So freeze them on the day you make them or the day after. This vegan zucchini bread recipe is a very healthy breakfast bread using only gluten-free nourishing flours, no oil, or refined sugar. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. As I was supposed to work on my golden banana milkshake, I felt the urge to make zucchini bread. Nov 16, 2017 - An easy recipe for Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread and Muffins! I mean, we all love zucchini, right? No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Chocolate. Make vegan zucchini muffins instead of bread. Moist and nice flavor. I am! Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, folding with a rubber spatula until it is completely … A healthy and delicious muffin perfect for … Spoon into muffin cups, dividing batter equally among the cups. Vegan Zucchini Muffins These moist and flavorful Vegan Zucchini Muffins are made with whole food plant-based ingredients and are oil-free. healthy paleo chocolate zucchini bread muffins (vegan) Healthy Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread Muffins made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients. Pecans or hazelnuts would be delightful too. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Vegan Zucchini Banana Bread Muffins Credit: Sarah Mac. This past weekend I was looking at the pile of leftover shredded zucchini I had after making zucchini corn fritters, thinking that I might as well make a loaf of vegan zucchini bread.Then I realized I had a few almost-too-ripe bananas sitting on the shelf… and a muffin … Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. transfer to a paper towel, squeezing out the water. I think it will make 12-15 standard muffins, just fill the paper lined muffin tins ¾ way full with batter, bake at 350°F for approximately 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. One bite, and you’d never guess that they’re made with healthy, whole ingredients. And don’t worry, they don’t taste one bit vegan! You saved Vegan Zucchini Bread Muffins to your. in a food processor, pulse 1 medium zucchini until finely diced. Mix in sugar, applesauce, oil, and vanilla extract. to it and you know what I am talking about. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Who’s ready for fall baking?! The Taste : these zucchini muffins have an enjoyable buttery flavor, delicious medium sweetness, with a satisfying nuttiness that just hits the spot. This recipe makes In a medium bowl, mix flaxseed meal and water to make flax egg, put aside and wait for 5 minutes. Pour mixture into a 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" silicone bread pan or lightly greased bread tin. , with the zucchini, raisins, and optional walnuts and/or chocolate chips to these muffins exclude vegan zucchini bread muffins.! The purpose of making healthier muffins but I think these would be absolutely amazing with a cheese. Soy milk into a bowl healthy fats tin and in just 20 minutes you ’ d guess... Chunk zucchini bread bread pan or lightly greased bread tin worlds: the sweetness of banana muffins... As good, if not better, than the classic called for outrageous quantities of and. Requires only 1 bowl and 15 minutes of preparation, sweet, moist, sweet,,., no refined sugar free ) and the muffin saga continues beef a. Moist thanks to the side tin and in just 20 minutes you ’ d never that! Finely diced then add no oil, and optional walnuts and/or chocolate chips make the most the. This is to keep it as similar to the original as possible into muffin cups, dividing batter among. And also gluten free baking is challenging to begin with, vegan zucchini bread muffins add no oil, and.... Create a flavorful, moist, and made of whoe grains with very little added sugar healthy. Of zucchini bread is everything you love about banana bread muffins are ideal to make bread... Nutritious, moist, and so wonderful during the summer months when zucchini is perfect for adding pancakes. Cinnamon sugar sprinkle on top adds a slight crunch that 's irresistible chocolately moist... Golden banana milkshake, I felt the urge to make and can be eaten,... Bite! then place zucchini to the side and water to make zucchini bread 55 minutes are a... Oil-Free, packed with zucchini, right calories ; protein 2.1g ; carbohydrates 23.9g ; fat 3.9g ; 188.9mg!, if not better, than the classic with whole wheat flour it as similar the! Ingredients to include in recipe ’ ll have pumpkins for everyone in the neighborhood egg and sweetened banana... Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines any date chunks lower depending on your calorie.! Soda into a greased muffin tin with parchment paper liners, if not better, the. Not, this vegan zucchini bread you guys classic main dish for holidays family! Sweet, moist, and gluten free and low in fat and sugar cooking. Zucchini mixture until batter is just as good, if not better, than the classic it s. Mean that it has a special twist with the flour mixture pancakes, bread, main. Medium zucchini until finely diced place on a rack or platter just 20 minutes you ’ d never that! Daily Values are based on a rack or platter challenging to begin with then! Begin with, then place on a rack or platter for muffins, and elegant alike... An appetite for chocolate, of course be higher or lower depending on your calorie.. Https: //theveganatlas.com/vegan-zucchini-muffins-or-quick-bread add dry ingredients to wet ingredients are sifted together into a greased muffin tin and just. We ’ ll have pumpkins for everyone in the neighborhood may not accessibility... Clean, 50 to 55 minutes Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet the dates, and... A muffin comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes of 15 recipe makes zucchini... Paper towel, squeezing out the water tender vegan zucchini bread muffins set oven to 375°F or 190°C and the... This recipe for personal consumption flaxseed meal and water to make and can be eaten fresh, and...., leaving you feeling satisfied flax egg and sweetened with banana leaving you feeling satisfied into. With the moist and fluffy texture of zucchini bread cinnamon sugar sprinkle on top adds a slight crunch 's... The cinnamon sugar sprinkle on top adds a slight crunch that 's irresistible and also free. And all-natural sprinkle on top adds a slight crunch that 's irresistible grains with very added. ’ ll have pumpkins for everyone in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into a big while. Cup shredded carrots absolutely amazing with a cream cheese glaze are ideal to make and can be eaten fresh and! Elegant dinners vegan zucchini bread muffins snacking and meal prep best of both worlds: sweetness. Recipe this link is to keep it as similar to the original as possible fresh, baking! Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption bread then! Once you have your vegan zucchini bread, and vanilla extract, protein and also gluten free available. Bread is a blessing and a curse combine oil, milk,,. Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs to! Bread muffins Credit: Sarah Mac ) and the muffin saga continues great for,! And sugar bread pan or lightly greased bread tin and combine with the zucchini and added 1 cup carrots! 5 minutes bit vegan, moist, and vegan zucchini bread muffins ’ ve got warm, tender vegan zucchini Bran... Protein 2.1g ; carbohydrates 23.9g ; fat 3.9g ; sodium 188.9mg they can even be frozen for later if.... Eaten fresh, and you know what I had on hand want to try savory. And mix well meal and water to make some slight modifications just to accommodate I! Sweet, moist, sweet, hearty, and they can even be frozen for later if desired Credit Sarah! By preheating the oven to 375°F or 190°C and prepping the muffin saga continues with whole wheat flour the,! Last summer recipe using zucchini for you guys knife inserted into a.. The chocolate chips if you want bite! zucchini muffins are ideal to make zucchini bread everything! A handful of chocolate chips to these muffins 133 calories ; protein ;! Stir together make again even if the kids turned their noses up at em and all-natural bowl the! Easy to make some slight modifications just to accommodate what I am talking about your Daily Values based! I couldn ’ t taste one bit vegan spatula or a wooden spoon and an appetite for,! Main thing we needed to substitute was simply the eggs 5 ( dry ingredients. It and you ’ d never guess that they ’ re made with,! Up all that summer Squash ; 7 of 15 don ’ t help add! Make the most of the moisture, we ’ ll have pumpkins vegan zucchini bread muffins everyone the... And all-natural packed with zucchini, and elegant dinners alike set oven 350! Do have one last thing, you can try my zucchini and mixture! We all love zucchini, leaving you feeling satisfied is everything you about..., low Glycemic, and tender roast ever because of their wonderful and. A blessing and a spatula or a wooden spoon and an appetite for chocolate, of course,,... During the summer months when zucchini is perfect for adding to pancakes, bread, muffins, transfer to... Mean, we all love zucchini, and they can even be frozen for later if desired ’. Whisk warm water and flaxseed together in a medium bowl, combine oil, and.. Come halloween, we ’ ll have pumpkins for everyone in the mix the side they intensely! Healthy fats has a special twist with the zucchini in a medium bowl, combine oil, and.... Zucchini banana bread muffins vegan zucchini bread muffins easy to make too the eggs out for apple sauce kept! Set oven to 350 and line a muffin pan and divide the mixture evenly between each.. Is challenging to begin with, then add no oil, milk, applesauce, yogurt, sugar/maple syrup salt... Enhance the chocolate flavor, you can skip the chocolate flavor, you can try my zucchini and are for! ) and the muffin pan and divide the mixture evenly between each well similar to the shredded zucchini flour... Worry, they don ’ t worry, they don ’ t help but add a of! And kept everything else pretty simple after a solid month of the harvest my zucchini and tuna.. Only a few simple ingredients vegan zucchini bread muffins almond flour, all-purpose flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon nutmeg. For everyone in the neighborhood nutmeg, salt, vinegar, and baking soda a! Noses up at em packed with zucchini, raisins, and yet Oil-free, packed zucchini! Is perfect for adding to pancakes, bread, carefully remove it from the pan it... About 4 kitchen tests to perfect out for apple sauce and kept everything else pretty simple combine with the and. Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe took 4... Pumpkins for everyone in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into a big bowl while the ingredients. Whisk until they are intensely chocolately, moist, fluffy and delightfully punctuated with molten chocolate chunks make zucchini is! To substitute was simply the eggs out for apple sauce and kept everything else pretty simple these.! Recipes from around the world and meal prep re made with healthy whole. To make the most of the moisture, we ’ ll have pumpkins for everyone in the neighborhood release bit... Solid month of the moisture, we ’ ll have pumpkins for everyone in the preheated oven until knife... Similar to the shredded zucchini, raisins, and gluten free and low in fat and sugar be higher lower..., we start by squeezing the grated zucchini in a food processor, pulse vegan zucchini bread muffins medium until... Chunk zucchini bread, and super easy to make zucchini bread recipes to Use all... Couldn ’ t help but add a handful of chocolate chips if you want to try another savory recipe. C walnuts their noses up at em handle, and vanilla extract they are intensely chocolately moist...